tuscl

Would you rate 2 women with different body types the same?

Let me explain myself a little more. Let's say you have two beautiful women. Dancer A is 5'7 145lbs voluptious but still toned. On the other hand, you have another dancer 5'7 125lbs. She is somewhat slim but still has curves. So what I am saying is if you wanted to rate the 1st dancer an 8, could you honestly say dancer B is an 8 also since both are about equal in beauty facial wise?

Sometimes when I am rating a dancer( or women in general) I fined myself in this little delimma. On one hand you have a Jessica Simpson's body & on the other end you have a Beyonce Knowles body. I like both both types, but not factoring in their faces, they can't both be a 9 can they??

6 comments

• chandler
    18 years ago
    I agree that the total package counts for more than the sum of her parts. Although I don't think in terms of numerical ratings, any woman I've considered a perfect beauty, or a 10, has possessed a quality I could never have imagined. Specifying features a la identikit could enhance attractiveness but could not produce beauty.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    Body type is only one of many factors in my rating system. I have a certain view of what I consider to be the ideal body, but I know girls who don't fit that ideal and are still extremely beautiful and girls who do fit it that aren't. For me it's more a question of the total package and it's hard (no pun intended) to break it down into components.
  • WetWilly
    18 years ago
    I often rate women with different body types with the same rating. To me, th rating is a comparison to the ulitmate body, so I ask myself if there is anything I could change to that body to make it better. If the answer is no, then she is a 10. An 8, for example, might have a heavier butt than a 10 would have, plus a nice but not spectacular face. If everything else is good I might give her an 8.

Another woman might have a killer body, small waist, nice rack, nice posture, beautiful skin, but an ugly face. Different reason than above, but still an 8.

If she is an 8 she is less than perfect, physically. Could be many reasons why she is less than perfect, but the ranking is still the same.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Rating two girls as 8s is no more objective or precise than saying you find them both attractive, no matter what formula you use.
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    Yeah, it's you rating them. Ratings are just a numerical representation of an otherwise involuntary internal reaction to visual beauty stimuli. You stand there, open your eyes, and "experience" the woman. She feels like an 8? Then she's officially an 8, regardless of WHICH type of characteristics led you to that feeling.
  • DandyDan
    18 years ago
    I can't see why not. It's you rating them. If you keep your ratings to yourself, no one's going to know. Of course, for me, a girl with a lesser body with a greater stage presence could be better than one with the better body, but no presence at all.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion