tuscl

What was she thinking?

grand1511
Euphoria
Saturday, January 13, 2018 5:03 AM
Was at a high-end topless club last night that I don't go to very often. My strategy was to sample a lot of dancers to hone in on a few favorites to focus on in future visits. One young filly pretty much just threw herself into my lap....very encouraging! After brief convo, I agreed to her offer for a dance. She starts moving, but even a minute into her effort not a stitch of clothes came of. As the song continued, she moved farther and farther away. I think the most we touched was knee-to-knee action. Mid song I can see this is a complete wash out and as soon as the song ends, I politely make it known that was enough and give her the $20 I owe. "Aren't you going to tip me?" she asks. "Uh, no." This was definitely not the case with all the other dancers I met on this visit, including one on just her third day in the business. So I'm wondering, can a young cutie actually make decent money just ripping off customers doing single no-mileage dances?

26 comments

• Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    It depends on whether it’s a high mileage club. If the club is known to be low mileage and no extras - it’s possible that she will do ok. In some high end clubs guys spend money like it’s water - so she might do well. It’s not my thing - as I’d have done the same - one and done.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Depends, if she's an '8' or a '9' in an upscale club, she may do ok - but only way to know is to study her in her natural habitat (go in one night with the sole purpose of just keeping an eye on her and keeping track of how many dances you see her giving)
  • lapdance1400
    6 years ago
    Stuff like that happens all the time in the New York City strip clubs. The women want more money and more money and more money. I have heard all kinds of reasons for more money, like holidays, parties, things not going well. A woman wanting more money for no reason is not at all surprising.
  • gammanu95
    6 years ago
    I wonder the same thing about strip clubs in Orlando. The one time I tried it, I went to three different clubs. Only one, I don't remember which, had a decent amount of girls on shift, and many of them were 9-10. But with air dances only and any physical contact punishable by arrest, I could not understand how they made any decent money in those places. I often wondered if there was a missed opportunity for OTC, but my schedule would have made it difficult.
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    Some girls take this approach because they look for customers that are pathetic enough to believe that with each additional dance they buy, more clothing will come off and the mileage will increase. Without a doubt, these girls are ROB's looking for opportunites to empty an unsuspecting PL's wallet. One time, I bought a dance from a girl that was very mechanical and had pasties covering her nipples, even though it was a nude club. All she got from me was $20 for the one dance, and I just simply won't ever get dances with her again.
  • anonlvone
    6 years ago
    Different expectations. As she realized what type of dance you were expecting she moved progressively farther away. Girls like her do well enough in high end clubs providing GFE and eye candy.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    There are some dancers that are not interested whatsoever in being a dancer, but they still wanna make the fast dancer $$$ - for these types of ROBs, their sole business model is to find custies to ROB
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ vs earning it by giving proper dances
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    All of my dances were like this at that horrible place in a Chicago — Admirals theatre. Every dance the strippers acted like they were embarrassed to be naked, and they kept the periods of nudity in each song as brief as possible. I will never go back. My fav part of the story is that she asks for a tip. And I bet half the losers give it to her too. The only way that a dancer survives like this is out of ignorance. Guys don’t know what they can or should be getting so they pay for this crap.
  • anonlvone
    6 years ago
    If I fancied her I would have tipped her and asked if she was available for a dance with touching. Sometimes girls like that need a while to warm up to you. Mutual respect and trust can work wonders.
  • JohnTitor
    6 years ago
    She was thinking she had cornered a guy who hadn't been made wiser from TUSCL and didn't know better, but she was dead wrong.
  • rogertex
    6 years ago
    Review the club. Name this ROB. ... and you would have done a good deed for the day !
  • anonlvone
    6 years ago
    Unless this girl specifically agreed to a contact dance in advance you can't call her a ROB
  • Rickberge
    6 years ago
    This only happened to me when I paid up front... never pay up front...
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    thats how some girls operate at Bourbon in PHX. when this happens a) i put a 1 in her g string or put it in her hand, they will get offend sometimes and give it back. b) i tell them thats rude and give then 5 and not to do that again. c) i give them knowledge "heres a tip dont ask for a tip" i think she does that to screen you. sometimes they go as far to asking you to wait for them in VIP while they go on stage. 3 stages so about 15 minutes. sometimes you have to fall on your sword to have a good time.
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    if you were making this your regular spot you should have tipped, and just chatted her up untill she asked you for a dance.
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    Air dances should be illegal
  • Tiredtraveler
    6 years ago
    If the dance gets less sensual as it progresses there is no tip and definitely no second dance. If the dance begins to get less personal and more an air dance I always listen carefully to make sure I catch the end of the song and end the encounter. I have found that a dancers that acts that way will also not ask if you want another dance and start right into the next one expecting payment. I have even gone so far as to stand up as soon as the song ends to make sure there is no question that I am done! I have found in "High End" clubs the attendants/ bouncers almost always are in league with the dancers to extract the max $$.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    "... What was she thinking? ..." Many of these dancers think SC custies are losers and chumps to be easily fleeced (and they are often right unfortunately)
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    As much depends on you as her. I might take a dancer for a few dances, but have no intention of spending much more then the cost of a dance or two. Should she become my CF, she'll make more. For major extras, my type of extra women is difficult to find, so I very rarely get past a few dances.
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    Is she is really hot and attractive she usually allows touching with tip and also depends where you want to touch. If you are ok with that be upfront. Once I was trying to touch a dancer boobs during a bikini dance she was taking my hands away until I was in 5 th song then she said I need to tip if I need to touch her boobs.After 7 dances I stopped and tipped her. Now she allows touching with tip whenever I take dances from her. Not all girls allow touching and full grind lap dance without tip. Depends on the girls. Couple times two girls asked me for tip with no touch lap dance. I did give the tip because I would be frequenting the club in future she will know how much money she missed from me.Those are pathetic girls.
  • anonlvone
    6 years ago
    @larry faggot fish sticks - sexual slavery is illegal. Get a clue
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    as db999 stated if you frequent the club its best to tip. high end clubs have low turnover and the hoes will black ball you. if you straight up dont like her blow it up, so she wont bug you again. i have noticed that hoes in high end clubs are more organized and will team up against hoes that dont follow the unwritten rules.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    To me, the girl is a picture perfect StripperWeb girl, from beginning to end she took that all straight out of the SW playbook (hook them fast, deliver lowest possible value, ask for a tip afterwards). And, the SW girls talk about "training their regulars to tip", which -- no insult intended, really -- it feels like DB999's girl has done to him, totally trained him, SW-style. Obviously enough, this all depends on shift, club culture, etc., but rather than tip to touch a reasonable amount, I move on to the next girl, at what passes for the high-end clubs here, and I'm much happier than if I'd tipped, I think I just find higher-value girls that way. I also think the "she gave me poor service but I tipped her anyway because of X, Y, and Z" is just rationalizing for breaking my rule #2 in my beginner's advice!
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    taxi, i cant recommend ohio clubs, never been.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    "can a young cutie actually make decent money just ripping off customers doing single no-mileage dances?" Yes, but they generally try to get you in to the VIP rooms and get you to pay up front so you're down $1,000 and getting air danced on.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion