tuscl

I'm Going to Go OFF!

DFreshPalace
California
DAMMIT JIM!
I just read a bad review about my favorite club. I get it it's not for everyone. I get it it's small and they aren't as popular as the other 2 in the area. I get that all the girls aren't all 9 and 10s. But your last 2 reviews are from the same club and you didn't like it. SO WHY WOULD YOU GO BACK! How in the HELL are you going to insult the Bartender when the Club doesn't have a Bartender. You are the Bartender you freaking idiot. You go to the machine and fill your drink or get your bottle of water or Rock Star. If you were pissed off at Steve or Zach because you felt they were rude to you you gave them a reason to be. They would give the shirts off their backs to help someone.

If you're going to review something get it right. I know they all can't be perfect but come on you should know they don't have a freaking Bartender they only serve Soda, Water, Rock Stars.

You said you went to the other 2 clubs in the area? Why no review of those? Did you really go? Did you really have a good time at my club and just want to be a jerk about it? Did the girl get you excited?

I will defend this club until I F'ing Die for all they did and do for me. I've seen plenty of Jerk Face Punks go in and treat the staff like crap as well as the girls. Don't be that guy at any club or your night will not be a happy one. I've also seen plenty of guys and gals come in and have the time of their lives that's the way it should be.

Okay Sorry I had to get that off my chest. Nothing to See here I'm taking my Soap Box and Going home.

9 comments

• vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Shit, you're hired !! Great speech !!
  • DFreshPalace
    7 years ago
    Thank you.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I only read the first line.

Did he cum in your mouth or ass?
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I think maybe you need to add some roughage to your diet.
  • DFreshPalace
    7 years ago
    I got a little compassionate. Happy Friday y'all
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    Compassionate??
  • DFreshPalace
    7 years ago
    Whatever you know what I mean
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Shill