tuscl

Good News for the Juiceman; Bad News for @mark94 and @skifag609

Thursday, January 11, 2018 11:23 PM
KFC in Canada is now accepting Bitcoin for Fried Chacken: [view link] (Actually I guess it's not bad news for @mark94, who, although he thinks Bitcoin is a bubble, hedged perfectly himself so that he can never be proven wrong but matter what happens by saying that the price could go up, down, or stay the same.)

9 comments

• skibum609
    6 years ago
    This was posted 3 minutes before the poster picked up a mop and a pail and started another day in his chosen career.
  • Dougster
    6 years ago
    That's sort of true, @skifag609. I certainly have mopped the floor with you and @mark94 when it comes to cryptocurrency analysis. But you're both old and dumb. So it's not like that is hard. LOL!
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    I used to think you were about 28, now I realize I need to divide by 2. Skifag? Mopped the floor? Please never breed.
  • Dougster
    6 years ago
    *** !!! SKIBUM609 LOSES AGAIN !!! ***
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Can the feds trace bit coin transactions? Is bit coin being used by organized crime? Are people using it for tax evasion? SJG In China they have a book known as the Art of War, written by Tun Szu. [view link] [view link] Jefferson Airplane, Rooftop [view link] Fat Angel [view link] Rev William Barber, and on Christian Hate, used to maintain White Supremacy [view link] [view link]
  • Dougster
    6 years ago
    SJG: "Can the feds trace bit coin transactions? Is bit coin being used by organized crime? Are people using it for tax evasion?" The answer is yes to all of these. They are ways to gain some anonymity in Bitcoin but it is rather poor compared to other coins. In practice tracing transaction for Bitcoin is fairly advanced and there are companies which specialize in it that the IRS has hired. There are more anonymous coins out there like Monero and ZCash if you want better anonymity. Monero is secure by default. With ZCash you have to turn it on and know what you are doing.
  • Dougster
    6 years ago
    On advantage of Block chain over fiat currency, if anyone ever choose to implement it on a national scale, would be that taxation on transaction could be enforced: whether they were legal or illegal. Some countries are working on national crypto currencies right now, include some preliminary investigations by the Federal Reserve and that could be a feature.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    National crypto currencies, that to me sounds like they want to eliminate cash in favor of all computer transactions? Could people just use debit banks like Pay Pal and get the same thing? I think cash is what is really at risk here. Given the chance, the feds would really restrict cash. SJG
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    LMFAO
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion