tuscl

titfucking strippers

JohnTitor
don't sweat the petty things-pet the sweaty things
Thursday, January 11, 2018 1:17 PM
Are you for or against? I personally am somewhat a titfuck fetishist.

23 comments

• Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’m indifferent to tit fucking. If the stripper has a sweet face - and is into taking a load to the face - then I enjoy the tit fuck as allows me to fuck her tits and blow a load on her sweet face.
  • joc13
    6 years ago
    For.
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
  • orangepicture
    6 years ago
    For it, but being someone who needs a lot of friction to stay hard, soft titty fucking sometimes ends up getting me to wilt.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Eh! I'm not a fan of big tits and you need at least a "C" and they should be saggy in order to wrap around your dick. I'd just rather use my hands and mouth to play around with perky, firm "B's".
  • ArtCollege
    6 years ago
    Combo tits and hj works for me.
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    With the word "Tit" in his name, OP for sure had to be down with tittyfucking.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    One of my favorite positions for getting a lap dance. Me in the chair, she's on her knees rubbing her tits against me while I'm looking at her beautiful face. So, that would be a big YES for me.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    It’s nice as an option but not something I seek.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    How about getting friendly with them, really fucking them ITC if possible, but in any event taking them home with you to continue? SJG
  • rl27
    6 years ago
    Yeah, especially if they are large and soft. No implants preferred, but I have met a few with very soft implants who gave an amazing titfuck.
  • anthony6613
    6 years ago
    Russian is always one of my favorites especially combined with bbbj.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Titfucking is also one of my fetishes. So of course I'm all for it. Even an OTP titfuck is great to me and I'm able to LDK as long as she keeps it up for awhile. Unfortunately in the non extras clubs where I get the OTP titfuck, the girl usual doesn't stay in that position too long. The times she has, it's excellent. Of course nothing beats a dick out titfuck where she let's you finish on her. I've only had one like that so far. I definitely need to find more dancers like her.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    It's not something I necessarily crave but enjoy it with the right/ able girl
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    Definitely for. I'd titty fuck every day if a girl would let me.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    I went through a big titty fucking stage a few years back. The main problem that I had with it is that it was very rare that a stripper would let me cum on their tits. It was so much easier to cum in their mouths that I eventually “settled” for that.
  • crotchrocket
    6 years ago
    What's not to like about soft titties rubbing on my bare cock? So, uhm yeah.
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    Never done it. How is it?
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    I don’t seek it out, but it’s nice.
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    My CF would probably let me do this, but she’s only a B cup Something tells me it might not work with her :-(
  • SoCalResident
    6 months ago
    For it, for sure. One time a stripper I was about to buy a lap dance from, asked if I could cum on her tits, almost begging. Would’ve taken her up on the offer but I’d already shot my load on a previous VIP session.
  • Puddy_Tat
    6 months ago
    Titty fucking is the sheeeiiit! Nothing like a soft pair of D's on my boner.
  • 5footguy
    6 months ago
    Not sure what guy wouldn't want his meat between a pair of saliva-lubricated heavy naturals. A few of my regulars have tits too small to properly do it, but any girl should know that even if they can't do it, most men will appreciate slapping or rubbing the tits with his dick. Still can be very sexy this way.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion