tuscl

I've only done this with you is bullshit?

JohnTitor
don't sweat the petty things-pet the sweaty things
Thursday, January 11, 2018 8:19 AM
Fuck.

21 comments

• Dougster
    6 years ago
    You, and a few hundred others...
  • JohnTitor
    6 years ago
    lol yep I really don't like the idea of some other monger's baby batter coming in contact with my genitalia, mouth, fingers, anywhere. And being lied to is mean.
  • 79terrier
    6 years ago
    It's not bullshit, it's stripper shit
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Well, there has to be a first one but statistically I would assaign the following formula... 100%/((Her age-17) * (How long she has been dancing in months)) squared = Probability it is not stripper shit. I would assign 50% as the floor if it is her first month dancing and she is 18 (as opposed to 100% per the formula). So I saying there's a chance! ;)
  • Lone_Wolf
    6 years ago
    A sc is the wrong place to be if someone is squemis about germs. Don't ask don't tell works best.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Are you seriously asking that question? Unless you are a total newb - that shouldn’t be a discussion topic. If she says that - it’s her attempt to make you feel special. It’s Stripper Shit 101. There might be truth to it - when you get past the qualifiers: she’s only done this with you on this shift - or she’s only done it with you tonight - or you were the first customer to ask for it tonight. Have you read the discussions about kissing strippers? If you aren’t her first customer of the night - it’s possible there will be a little “wang” in the taste of her lips...
  • 79terrier
    6 years ago
    /\ Don't ask, don't tell, don't think about it
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I’ve only done this with you.... so far today.... since you’re my first VIP customer.
  • JohnTitor
    6 years ago
    No haven't seen or read any discussions on kissing strippers. I think I've only kissed about 2 strippers actually in the club and in hindsight I think one was a tranny. The other one told me something like "fuck you - you're a good kisser, too" and liked it but otherwise in many, many lapdances over time kissing is like next to impossible
  • Doces300
    6 years ago
    I have only done this with you in the last 15 minutes
  • JohnTitor
    6 years ago
    The qualifiers you responders have mentioned make a lot of sense, and I never really considered that. Still technically lying but softens the blow somewhat, maybe.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    "I've only done this with you" is one of the most common things I hear from strippers in extras clubs.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Dancer: "I've only done this with you" Me: "Me too"
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    Upright citizen's equation = ace!
  • jaredlucas
    6 years ago
    Be still my beating heart. Lol. Ha ha. Ha. Of course. You are the only one. Kudos to Upright!! Good one!
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Maybe she meant that she only lies to you and tells everyone else she fucked 1800 others bareback.
  • newmark
    6 years ago
    You mean I didn't really break all those girls in.
  • EmielRegis1
    6 years ago
    This one and "I've only been a dancer for four months" is my favorite stripper line.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    What is the only done with you? BBFS? Otherwise I don't think it really matters. SJG Ticket To Ride [view link] Glen Gould plays Alban Berg [view link] Gould w/ Leonard Bernstein, US Television Debut [view link] Alligators frozen in ice, hibernating, now thawing out. North Carolina [view link]
  • rl27
    6 years ago
    "I have only done this with you," is very common SS. Other common ones are: "I don't do this with everyone." "I only let certain guys do this." "I don't give this discount for everyone." "Don't tell anyone we do this. I could get in trouble."
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    But what is this IT or THIS? Unless it is BBFS, I don't think it even matters. A corollary, Papi has talked about some kind of HIV prevention medicine. Well recently in a fast food place I heard an ad with their subscriber music about HIV prevention medicine. Anyone know more about this? SJG In China they have a book known as the Art of War, written by Tun Szu. [view link] [view link] Jefferson Airplane, Rooftop [view link] Fat Angel [view link] Rev William Barber, and on Christian Hate, used to maintain White Supremacy [view link] [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion