tuscl

Links to Club Web Sites?

roccoballs
Anyway the wind blows...
As I was browsing TUSCL today, it appeared to me that the links to the clubs' websites have either been removed, or moved to a different location (if that's the case, I can't find them). Anybody have any info on this? Thanks.

16 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    IDK what happened to them - there's been issues with TUSCL over the last week so IDK if this is a temporary issue that Founder has to fix.
  • dancewdcpa
    7 years ago
    I was also wondering why they were gone...hope the founder can return them.
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    rocco,

The links I've checked over the years either no longer existed or were never updated. In other words, of no use! That said, I rarely use them. For any club, the best source of information is TUSCL.net.

Try it out!
  • JohnTitor
    7 years ago
    In my experience both over the years AND now, club websites are garbage and uninformative. I don't even bother with them.
  • dancewdcpa
    7 years ago
    IME, the ones I used were helpful. For instance, I'm in Philly, read the reviews for Cheerleaders and wanted to check their website to confirm that Tuesdays were indeed 2 for 1 dances.

Used to just click on the link but without the link, I had to exit, open Google, search for the club, open the site... not difficult but not as easy as it was with the link...
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Some club websites have coupons on them
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    IME, a lot of clubs that do have websites don't keep them up to date. Sometimes their website will advertise specials during the week, but then you go to the club on that particular day to find out that they no longer run that special.

It seems now-a-days, a club will either use social media to advertise, or they will do nothing because websites like TUSCL do enough free advertising to bring in customers.
  • founder
    7 years ago
    The links should be working again
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    !
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Just looked at the Tootsies page and I don't see a website link as I used to b/f
  • founder
    7 years ago
    Some links got inadvertently deleted. Please resubmit them
  • minnow
    7 years ago
    As of a few minutes ago, didn't see any links for club website at all. (Checked 3 different clubs). I did see a phone# link, apparently there for linking to a mobile device to call club.
  • founder
    7 years ago
    Minnow.... Those links may have been inadvertently deleted from our database.

What clubs were they?
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I noticed that some comments made on the discussion board got deleted too.

As for club web sites, they do have TUSCL beat in one respect. The days and hours of operation are more up to date than most TUSCL club pages. Reviewers just don't want to take the time to update club details.
  • mjx01
    7 years ago
    ^^ what shadow said
  • ArtCollege
    7 years ago
    I value the links.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion