tuscl

Have you ever had a favorite get a boob job?

chandler
Blue Ridge Foothills
How did it turn out? Did it change your attitude towards her? Or your opinion of boob jobs?

9 comments

• FONDL
    18 years ago
    I once remember a girl telling me about a dancer fried of hers who had gotten one and didn't mind guys playing with them because they weren't hers anyway. My feelings exactly (no pun intended.)
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    Other boob job info -- the FDA (or some other gov't agency) has just re-allowed silicone implants. The studies are finally in, and indeed they are no more or less damaging or dangerous than the saline-filled ones. Silicone is much more "natural" feeling and, if done properly, doesn't create those "edges" of the implant that you can often feel along the boob-edge near the armpits of girls who have saline instead.

Here's how I understand the reason why. Silicone implants are essentially a single lump of silicone; saline implants are a plastic bag filled with saline water. Hence, the silicone is simply a lumpen object, and has no "container", but the saline is actually TWO materials implanted into her mammary tissue -- one, a sealed ziplock baggie; the other, the contents of the baggie.

I've always preferred silicone, especially if it's done so well that I can't tell that it's done at all. I really dislike unnatural seeming breasts, whether silicone or saline. And I really really dislike unreasonably large implants that are mostly done TO ENABLE unreasonably large OTHER proportions on her body.

But, one thing that I have enjoyed on the odd occasion: very poorly done "bolt on" saline implants, the type that are so unnatural that they have a valley of firm and unreasonably impossible cleavage, are excellent for titty-fucking. They form just the right kind and shape of specific cavern, unlike natural breasts, which will "wrap" in more of a "mushy" manner.
  • DandyDan
    18 years ago
    A couple of my favorites at the local club I visit have them. They look like they were done well. It wasn't like they looked like what some feature dancers look like.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    Natural always seems to feel better. If you could always feel a girls boobs, you can easily tell if hers are natural or not by how hard they are. Of course getting bigger boobs does look good if that is their primary concern. A little bit of weight gain might do the same thing though. I've seen a number of problems due to boob jobs with poorly done botched jobs, complications as seen on tv shows, and having to keep making return trips to the boob doctor. One dancer said she wanted to keep getting bigger and bigger boobs and I thought she went too far but she seemed happy at that time.

If you can feel the implants or sections of plastic within the breast, you wonder how good a job that was. I sometimes wonder if the girl even knows someone did a lousy job with the internal feel of her breast.

I remember one dancer had recent implants and told me her doctor said they were supposed to be massaged. Guess who she put to work massaging those? :) I never knew boob jobs could be so much work.
  • Clubber
    18 years ago
    My ATF had one before I knew her. Wasn't overdone, and was nice. Didn't bother me at all.
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    Generally, IMO, girls who think they need bigger boobs are wrong, and usually need smaller asses / bellies / hips instead.

I recall one disaster with cute little tight-bodied blonde with small firm smooth tits that spanned an appropriately wide and high area (not tiny dingly-danglies). She had hips that were larger than her ribcage, to a small degree, but because it was musculature rather than flabbulature, I found it attractive. She was naturally of the "California" look -- blonde, tanned, smooth, rather lithe and supple like I like 'em.

But then she got fakies. I understand why she wanted to -- her hips could not have been reduced any more, since she was down to a reasonably low body-fat percentage already and basically was showing nothing but muscle; and yet nevertheless, her chest was significantly smaller than her hips, so she felt she had no choice. The reasoning all makes sense.

But now, I'm bored with her. Before, she was a girlish bucket of gleeful California surfin' safari. Now she's just another dumb blonde with bolt-ons.
  • DailyGrind
    18 years ago
    I'm a nipple man.
    Not especially concerned with breast size.

That said, I don't care for handfuls of silicon.
    While I've urged favorites to keep it real, it is, in the end, their choice.

DG
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    Maybe it's because I go for certain personality types but I've never had a fave who had any interest whatever in a boob job. In fact they tended to belittle the girls who did. And my ATF is an A cup.
  • DougS
    18 years ago
    I normally don't go for the big breasts, so the girls that I've been with usually have smaller, natural breasts. Of those that have "third party aftermarket add-ons", I didn't really care for them. The ones that I've played with enough to form an opinion of, have been too full/hard.

I think the worst job I've ever seen and felt belonged to a girl at the Hugger several years back. You could see and feel her scars under her breasts which I always thought was a turn off. I mean the scars were about 1.5" long, and raised about 1/16th of an inch high. The worst part was that she had gone too big. They were so tight that I swear when you rubbed or squeezed them, they squeaked. She'd have been a solid 8, maybe even a 9 without the implants, but with them, I'd rate her a 7, at best.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion