tuscl

Cloud Nine Feels Pretty Good

DFreshPalace
California
I have had a very big interest in a girl for sometime now and I feel like I've been living on Cloud Nine since Friday. I don't know if it's the way the moon has been shining or the way the stars have aligned but whatever it is I don't want to get off.

I have a BEST Friend of 15 years and in those years I have watched her date several men looking for the right one only to find the one during a NASCAR Race when she wasn't looking and wasn't even into the sport. She just got bored on a trip and started watching in her hotel room on a rainy day and started to connected with other fans only to find the man of her dreams and the man who treats her like a true Queen like she should be.

I never really knew what that felt like until about a year ago or so when I too found someone I felt to be special. Yes like my Best Friend once was this girl also is a dancer. I guess I just have better luck with them than I do normal girls as my confidence level is higher in the club.

Anyway you know how they always say You will know you found the one when you find the one. In over almost a year in half I haven't nor wanted to think about anyone other than this girl. It takes a lot to want to be with a dancer with a very open mind because anything is possible.

I am sure most of the people who read this are going to be mean and try and knock me off the cloud and also say stupid things about having feeling for a dancer but I am going to ignore you because the feeling I have right now nothing can take me down.

Our daily talks have been amazing of late and we are talking like real people. We really always have. She has always been concerned for my health and well being with my Eye Surgery I had almost a month ago and my pending Balloon Throat Surgery next month. She has always encouraged me to not give up my workouts but to work harder. She has made me a better person/man and she has continued to encourage me to write to help me with my depression and she has been a true angel. Last Night she said something no one has ever said to me and my heart melted like cheese on a a grilled cheese sandwich.

So have you ever met that special someone and how did you know she / he was the one?

29 comments

• gawker
    7 years ago
    Sorry to tell you I felt pretty much the same 9 years ago.
  • DFreshPalace
    7 years ago
    No apologies needed I'm well aware not all relationships can work out
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Glad you are enjoying the feeling. Hopefully things will work out for you.

Is this girl a stripper?
  • DFreshPalace
    7 years ago
    Yes she is a dancer in the adult entertainment industry. I have always had a difficult time saying the word Stripper out of respect for the girls
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    How is calling a stripper a stripper being disrespectful?

Thinking it would be disrespectful to call her what she is is disrespectful.
  • DFreshPalace
    7 years ago
    I just prefer to say dancer
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I call myself a stripper. Why should my job need a euphemism?
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I just prefer to say pussy.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Pussy is a cute word. :)
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ exactly. He sounds like he is ashamed of what she chooses to do with her life, yet still enjoys the spoils of it.
  • DFreshPalace
    7 years ago
    I am never ashamed of what she or anyone in the profession does. I just feel like it's more respectful and that is my preference.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    If you aren't ashamed then why not come to terms with what she does and call a spade a spade.

Does she get tips for her dancing or for taking her clothes off?
  • DFreshPalace
    7 years ago
    Why do you need to judge me for a term I use. I have far better things to do than to argue over a term of a dancer or a stripper when they mean the same thing.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    If they mean the same thing why are you so reluctant to use the more precise term?
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Or does she dance ballet? Ballroom maybe?
  • DFreshPalace
    7 years ago
    Maybe it's not your business.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    LOL. I could care less what you call her. I was just having fun picking on you.
  • DFreshPalace
    7 years ago
    No harm no foul.
  • 79terrier
    7 years ago
    I say just enjoy it while you have it.
  • DFreshPalace
    7 years ago
    I plan on it. I love the process and can't wait to see where the road goes. I know I need to trust and be understanding
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    "She has made me a better person/man" This is the only thing that matters right here. As long as this is the case, it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. When two people care about each other, each wants to become a better person for the other. it's pretty much the surest sign there is.
  • DFreshPalace
    7 years ago
    I agree. We had to build the trust with each other and I started seeing signs how much she cared and I knew I did then Friday it was the best talk we ever had. That let me know we broke the barrier. But also when I had my eye surgery the night before she sent me a video message and that spoke volume.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    I hope things work out for you and this dancer. The odds are against it.
  • Cowboy12
    7 years ago
    "I love the process and can't wait to see where the road goes"

Agree 100% mdb, over the past 4 years I have had about 6 favorites come and go, all were a lot of fun for different reasons.
    Most, (not all) of these relationships only seem to last 3 to 6 months for me, but it is fun while it lasts.
  • DFreshPalace
    7 years ago
    I'm going to always give it my all.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Now if you would take some creative writing classes you can write some stories and we can watch this soap opera evolve over the years. First the lead up to the wedding ala JS69 then the eventual decline and subsequent crashes ala Gawker.
  • DFreshPalace
    7 years ago
    I have taken creative writing classes. I'm a writer every day for work and pleasure.
  • realDougster
    7 years ago
    I don't have any actual experience with women IRL, so I can't offer any advice. Like others, however, I do wish you luck.
  • DFreshPalace
    7 years ago
    Thank you
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion