tuscl

Story Time.

DFreshPalace
California
Because it's not a review or an article but I a story.

It was my first time seeing the most beautiful girl in the world in 2018 and oh what a night it turned out to be.

Arriving at the club just before 11pm on this rainy Friday night it was a slow but steady night with a lot of couples checking out both the club and store. My favorite girl wasn't at the front when I first arrived but did appear shortly after before I paid my $7 to enter the club with my Club Membership otherwise it would have been $19.

First we talked to catch up since she had gone out of town for a couple of days and check out some fashion from a couple of models one being Amia Miley (Yes that Amia) My girl loves the outfits she wears and sells as do I. Then we took a break so she could see if others would like to enjoy her company and I could go learn more about the club and the business. It was an interesting night as one dancer may or may not have over charged depending on who's story you believe. Another had a man try to enter without paying and that got to be quite interesting.

Once my girl came back the greatest thing ever happened and that will remain private for her protection.

We concluded our special night with some more great conversation and a breakthrough moment in our friendship with how the night ended.

I will never forget this very special night and can't wait to see what road we we take next together.

20 comments

• jackslash
    7 years ago
    Pics or it didn't happen.
  • DFreshPalace
    7 years ago
    I wish I could put a pic up but I don't have permission and I not going to have my penis cut off.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    We're you drunk losting? I can't understand what you are babbling about.
  • DFreshPalace
    7 years ago
    First I don't drink ever so no.
  • DFreshPalace
    7 years ago
    Sorry for the typos I was doing it mobile and didn't catch them before I posted this. My apologies please.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    After she saw her other paying customers did she pay you to fuck her? That would be the greatest thing ever. I can understand why she wanted to keep it secret you sly dog!
  • DFreshPalace
    7 years ago
    No comment.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    “the greatest thing ever happened.” Tell the story. You can easily omit details that might lead anybody to identify her. Or did you just kiss?
  • DFreshPalace
    7 years ago
    I don't have a lot to look forward to in my life and I don't ask for a lot from people so when they do nice things for me whether it's words used or if they give me a gift I have learned to appreciate you them and that more than most people. What she did was amazing and I will always love her for it
  • grand1511
    7 years ago
    Not much of a story when all the critical details are left out.
  • DFreshPalace
    7 years ago
    It's a new chapter of a beautiful thing. It's a work in progress and the road is long.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Did she molly you? It kinda sounds like it right now.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    Dude, I suppose we're happy for you, but your "story" is one big nothing-burger.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Is that it?
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Whats the "greastest thing ever" part? Do tell.
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    you somehow managed to write an entire article with proper spelling and grammar, but here you can barely write one sentence w/o a spelling error or punctuation mistake and you aren't making any sense whatsoever...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uh7l8dx-…
  • DFreshPalace
    7 years ago
    I admit this was not my best work and if Founder could delete this it would be greatly appreciated so that I could do a redo without the errors and have some more details. I apologise for my poor work on this. It is not my best.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    the nicest thing that a beautiful lady can do for me is GFE... let me pleasure her and she fully pleasure me...
    ;)
  • Corvus
    7 years ago
    The only thing I can figure out from this very confusing post is he went to his favorite sex club/toy store. He and his dominant talked for a while and after she serviced a few other submissives, she returned with her strap on and thoroughly fucked his ass.

Maybe, maybe not? Either way I'm pretty sure I don't care.
  • DFreshPalace
    7 years ago
    It's really okay to stop commenting on this. I have fully admitted to this being full of mistakes and it needing to be deleted. I was in a rush and didn't provide my best work. I apologise for that and promise my next will be better.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion