tuscl

Strip Club Attire

Sunday, December 3, 2006 3:34 PM
Just wondering, what type of pants do you guys wear to the club? Underwear or not? Does your dress attract dancers if you look professional?

16 comments

• Book Guy
    18 years ago
    But, Superdude, was your price-to-service ratio increased or decreased for you?
  • SuperDude
    18 years ago
    Went to my favorite club after a corporate black-tie event. Dancer attention was instant and constant
  • CharlieHorse
    18 years ago
    So funny, shorts and no underwear were recomended by a dancer, the next time I went it was great. Anyone ever tuck a small remote vib maybe wrap it to your leg, I have been thinking about trying this just to see the reaction
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    I agree with Chandler, wear what you're comfortable wearing, you'll be more at ease that way. One further thought, I also dress according to where I'm going. For example, I don't normally wear jeans to most clubs, but I know some (mostly rural) clubs where everyone does so I do too. Usually I wear Dockers to most clubs except in summer, then it's shorts.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Two main issues here: 1) Level of dressiness to attract strippers, and 2) most functional type of pants fabric, cut, etc. for getting the most pleasure from dances. On both issues, I say go with what you comfortable wearing. If you'd feel wrong wearing a suit to a strip club, then it's probably not going to help you snag the babes. If you relax best in your favorite pair of jeans, and they're broken in and not too tight, then a good lapdancer should be able make you feel better.
  • ralphyboy
    18 years ago
    Nothing but the softest, loosest pants over silk boxers-they insulate, block and absorb. Any (and many) experienced dancer will note and comment on the quality of trouser-for a few it simply id's you as an old hand and a perv-and possibly as someone they stand little chance of hustlling and may not want to dance for. But the large majority of gurls know why you're there and appreciate your thoughtfulness. For me anyway-and I'd be interested in the pc's here-it's all about firing one off, and the sooner the better. Oh yeah, and never go in w/o a sport or leisure jack with loads of pockets for cash, stash, pills, munchies (yeah, I take my own). And it'll cover up that pesky little stain nicely, too.
  • ssewarrior
    18 years ago
    On a different note on SC Attire. I've had dancers tell me "next time you visit, make sure you wear loose pants and silk boxers". Trust me it's worth it
  • ssewarrior
    18 years ago
    I'm with Chiton. Dressing nice always gets more attention. It shows you have some class and probably even more than that it shows that you have some money to spend and afterall... that's what they want outta ya and that's why you're there. There is a delicate line here though because being too "decked out" also gives the illusion that you "got all you want/need" OTC and "could" be less likely to spend money. It's often the guy that has hundreds in his pocket and isn't Mr. GQ that is willing to drop every dollar because he doesn't get all the ladies OTC. So in my opinion finding the balance between the 2 is the best for maximum yardarge.
  • motorhead
    18 years ago
    Ditto the comments of everyone else. I rarely wear jeans anyway, so I never wear them to a club---I get big thanks from the dancers for not wearing jeans. Most dancers tell me they hate dancing for guys with jeans, especially new ones. So if you want to please, wear soft dockers.
  • ArtCollege
    18 years ago
    no jeans. Soft slacks. I wear the cheaper models to clubs; they have one button in the middle, withouth the second button off to the side. Occassionally a dancer finds this a relevant issue. I also leave the belt in the car. Always boxers. Forgot once when I was changing clothes, and visited in briefs. Had a hard time getting myself in most favorable position. I like to wear raincoat, and mine never comes off, but we're all a bit differently built. I'd experiment at home first: get hard enough to put it on, relax, then see if it comes off when soft. Also, I prefer no undershirt when clubbing, with a shirt that buttons (unbuttons) all the way. In summer, a Hawaiian shirt is good; wear it outside the pants for your dancer's convenience.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    My experience is similar to Chitown's. People treat you differently when you are dressed in a suit and tie, not only in strip clubs but nearly everywhere. Which I think is kinda funny, because some of the wealthiest people I know dress like slobs much of the time. But my reaction to this phenomenon is the opposite of Chitown's. I often purposely dress down to avoid unwanted attention. I do that when I go to strip clubs because I don't want a steady stream of girls apporaching me, I'd rather do the approaching. Same thing when I'm shopping. I want to be left alone until I've found something that interests me, whether it's a stripper, new clothing or a new car.
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    Much to consider. -- Facial hair: I often have a beard, because I cannot shave regularly enough for work thanks to sensitive skin, etc.. When I'm out of work, I shave every other or every third day, so I imagine I would shave extra-special-close immediately before attending a strip club if I'm in a shaving regimen at all. The full beard is sometimes a minor detriment to my clubbing, as I notice that some girls won't Stevie-Wonder me as often stageside as when I'm clean-shaven, and that's evidently because of the beard, but I don't really mind. More important activity -- lappers! -- haven't increased or decreased in intimacy due directly to any form of facial hair other than due to extremely abrasive stubble. -- outfit generalities: I put on "slacks" and a button-down shirt for most of my clubbing. This outfit is the under-side of men's business dress -- I would have been wearing a suit, or sportcoat-blazer and pants, for work -- but not the whole shebang. I wear dress shoes of the standard lace-up, or the loafer, variety. Tennis shoes, sandals, etc., are too casual, and I have the general impression that dancers might shy away from guys who wear those on the presumption that there might not be as much money to go 'round. -- Pants: I prefer the slacks-style pants because they are baggy, smooth, and made of non-abrasive material. This improves the experience in lappers for both me and her. Also, these dressier pants generally have more, and more secure, pockets, than jeans or khakis, for the necessary ancillaries -- two stashes of cash (big and little); cellphone (not always necessary); pipe stuff (biggish pouch, etc.); keys (minimize them! and in the rear!); etc. -- More pants: I also own "parachute pants," basically exercise pants made of silky material with a cotton liner. They came as half of a sweat-suit pair, but I leave the jacket at home and try to combine the nylon pants with something sporty, like a brightly colored soccer jersey. This outfit is awesome for lappers and higher degrees of service, but is rather down-market and doesn't cut the style I would wish to present if a display of my wealth and status is any sort of requirement. -- Undies: I own some pairs of fancier underwear made of silk or of a silk-nylon-elastic combination, and these are sometimes a deliberate foundation for my clubbing attire because of the marginally better experience in lapping, but I've found they aren't entirely necessary. -- Raincoat: I carry condoms with me for clubbing, too, and have been known to don a baggy brand (highly recommended: Inspiral, available at Walgreen's etc.) to simulate penetration during lappers. It doesn't always work, this simulation, and often the necessity to urinate, or to merely walk about without a boner, means that managing the condom is more of a hassle than it's worth. But it's still fun to be "equipped" for pleasure. :) -- Shirt: I try to remove my undershirt before clubbing, even if it's cold out, so that I'm only wearing the button-down shirt alone, to give her better access to my chest and nipples if she chooses to unbutton me. -- Other: I leave any coat, jacket, bag, etc., behind, usually at home. I almost never wear hats of the "stylish" kind. I look good in a baseball hat but that is way too casual for me. If it's cold out to the degree that I need a parka / winter coat, plus gloves and stocking-hat-toque, then those will all be combined and either coat-checked at the front door, or not brought into the club at all. And I ditch the belt in the car.
  • DougS
    18 years ago
    I always wear soft pants (imilar to Dockers, but I think they may be a tad thinner) and a button-down shirt (it allows girls to unbutton for closer "play"). Of course as we've talked in several topics, I'm always EXTRA shaven ('cept for my mustache and goatee), and good smelling.
  • DailyGrind
    18 years ago
    I wear a t-shirt or sweater and jeans, as I might while watching tv at home before being frequently serviced by naked/nearly-naked 20-year-old hotties. I do show-up recently-showered, clean-clothed, and decent-smelling. I don't go overboard as they are there to impress me, not vice-versa. Makin' em work for it, DG
  • Darkwolf
    18 years ago
    To add to that - I also went one night scruffy and non-shaven with khakis and a button down shirt... next night I was in almost the same attire but with a clean shave and that too has an effect in my experience. Always be as cleancut as you would if you were trying to impress... and make sure you smell good.
  • chitownlawyer
    18 years ago
    Because I usually wear a suit and tie six days a week, this is my typical strip club attire. Based on my occasional forays dressed casually (such as dockers and a polo shirt, which is about as casual as I get in public), I think that it does make a difference. I once attended the same club, two nights apart, once wearing a suit, the other time casually dressed. I got about three times the attention from the dancers while professionally dressed. Semper ubi, sub ubi--always wear underwear.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion