tuscl

Shifting attention to waitresses

PeterEaster
Virginia - Last seen being walked to the door
Friday, January 5, 2018 4:51 AM
Seems I've hit a dry spell at usual club, with few to no dancers that are my "type" - petite, brunette, girl next door cute, natural b/c cups, few/no tats. However in the last month the club hired 3-4 new waitresses who are (you guessed it) petite, brunette, girl next door cute, natural b/c cups, few/no tats. So I've shifted my attention to the waitresses, tipping and chatting more. When a waitress asks why I'm not sitting with any dancers, I tell them I'm waiting for her to start dancing. Anyone have similar experience?

7 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Already talked about very recently. Go here: [view link]
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Damn, you are smooth. Have you ever considered filming and selling tutorials?
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Waitress = chump's game
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Whats with the obsession with the waitresses?
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Shifting and packing Bangalore waitress style. ;)
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I’m sure the waitresses are attractive, but there are reasons why they are waitresses (in a strip club) - and not strippers. This might be off topic - but I think it’s pertinent. I used to ski frequently, and there was usually a 10-1 ratio of guys to girls at most ski area bars. The girls would get hit on continuously. I’m guessing that strip club waitresses get hit on continuously too. I’m guessing it gets real old - really quickly.
  • eyeofodin
    7 years ago
    I put myself though school working in bars..... if you can pull a bartender or waitress, you have game. It easier to get a dancer to date you in RL than a bartender or waitress. Peter - the more you tip the more you are seen as a customer, waitress view you as a paycheck same as a dancer.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion