tuscl

Breaking in a new dancer

Has anyone had experience with this? In a recent review, I mentioned a dance with what seemed like a newbie. She sort of seemed to have the moves, but was a bit mechanical. Didn't really understand how to create the intimacy that we are often looking for, although she has all of the prerequisites, as far as looks are concerned.

Has anyone ever worked with a newbie like this, and helped develop her into the complete stripper that we need/want her to become? Is it even worth the effort, or are we better off leaving the work to someone else while we have our CF?

19 comments

• loper
    7 years ago
    I once tried to educate an absolute 10 Latina, whose LD consisted exclusively of vigorous bouncing, by telling her to pretend I was her boyfriend. It helped a little,but, unfortunately, I think she was just too dumb to make any kind of connection, even if I had been her boyfriend.
  • DFreshPalace
    7 years ago
    I have... I have been able to experience quite a bit of newbies. One of which never made it as she had an accident on stage and was never seen from again. Another I coached on stage when I told her to pretend I wasn't there and it was just her dancing in her room in front of her mirror. She is still dancing today. As far as Private shows I have had some good and some really bad. I now just stick with 1 girl who I know has been dancing for years and let her do what she does best which in my opinion is everything. I found you just have to remain calm with the new girls because they are nervous and they want to perform so well but can't always when they feel pressured. That's why I go back to the one Pretend it's just her in her room and no one is there. Be there friend and encourage even if they are bad at the time don't let them know. Not everyone is cut out for the business but once the nerves settle they could become one of the BEST! It's like a singer singing for the first time or an actor trying out for a part. Even us we are all nervous our first day on the job but get comfortable as we go. The girls will let them know what to work on I found too. They are very supportive of each other for the most part.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    I like getting dances from newbies also. They are often so-so, and whether or not it helps to stay and try to teach them depends on whether I sense they have potential but just need some technique and practice, whether they're so hot and/or so permissive as to touching that I can find ways to entertain myself while they come up to speed, etc. Sometimes it's a waste of time, sometimes I'm glad I stuck it out
  • DFreshPalace
    7 years ago
    their*** There friend
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I'm a variety guy - thus I don't even stick w/ the good/experienced ones :)

If her dances are below standard I cut them off fairly-quick and whether I get dances from them again depends on whether:

a) her lack of skills is due to a poor-attitude and not accepting what stripping is - e.g. if it's a contact/high-mileage club but she sees that as beneath her, then she's kinda black-listed

b) if she tries but just needs more experience then I'll get w/ her in the future and see if she's gotten better but I won't spend my $$$ to train her

I visit mostly black-dives where mileage tends to be pretty-high and for w/e reason pretty much all the dancers are down w/ the program and it's rare I run into one that does not give adequate mileage per the club's M.O. - happens once in a blue-moon I get a complete dud or someone not worth getting dances from - but then again I'm talking purely dance-mileage not "intimacy" nor GFE which I personally do not go to clubs for
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I met my DS on her third night as a stripper. She didn't even know how to do a lap dance, and I was her first VIP ever. Two years and a couple of hundred thousand dollars later, and she was the greatest stripper that I've ever known. So yes it can be worth the effort, but only with the right girl.
  • orangepicture
    7 years ago
    ^^ "a couple hundred thousand dollars later" ??
  • goldmongerATL
    7 years ago
    What's amazing about the brand new stripper is you come back a week later and she is dancing like she has been doing it for a year.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    Compared to the $35,000 larryfisherman made it rain on her stage and only saw the dancer at his home a couple of times before she started flaking, JohnSmith69 is a shrewd negotiator.
  • BigPoppa99
    7 years ago
    I always tell myself Not to do it, and let someone else do the difficult job. But my curiosity and intrigue always get the best of me. Fresh meat.
  • whodey
    7 years ago
    "Two years and a couple of hundred thousand dollars later, and she was the greatest stripper that I've ever known. So yes it can be worth the effort, but only with the right girl."

I wish I had that kind of cash. I agree it can be worth investing two years of effort, but I disagree with it being worth that kind of money. If I am spending six figures I'm going to be living in it or using it to pay for my retirement not fucking it.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    It depends on how hot she is. If she is a 9-10 for sure I would give her half a dozen chances to confirm she is improving and learning before giving up. For a 7-8 I would likely give up if she didn't improve after three chances. I wouldn't bother with a 6 or less.

A few years ago I found a 10 who was just starting at age 21. She was totally new and didn't allow her all natural 38" DDs to be touched. I was building a rapport with her and after about 4 visits she was improving but then she changed her schedule and club so I lost touch with her. She was the only new dancer that I've made an effort to break in over time. Most others I've sampled were not worth the effort because there was always a more experienced (and just as hot) stripper that I would go to.

In general new strippers aren't worth it for me...unless she's an 8+.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I've had bad experiences with the last 2 newbies that I have tried at Follies. In both cases because I am a regular there, favorite dancers have brought new dancers to me explaining to them that I'm a good guy and won't bite. Unfortunately both of the newbies were dogs and I really didn't want the dances but felt compelled to keep in good standing with my favorites. I dance each and I did my duty. The last one only lasted 2 days.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    @shadow:

If it was me I'd tell the faves to stop bringing their friends to practice with me while I'm paying
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Papi - If they were making a habit of it, I would. The last one came from Naples FL and my favorite knew her because her mother lives down there. After Hurricane Irma the newbie came up to try to make some money. Went home broke.
  • Dolfan
    7 years ago
    I tend to prefer slim & tight dancers, that kinda steers me towards often being attracted to younger ones, which results in me running into a lot of new strippers. So this is something I run into often. Like most of the questions here, the answer is highly dependent on a number of factors aside from her just being new. The biggest is how hot she is, with how bad she is coming in a close second.

A new girl who is just barely making the cut looks wise, and gives a substandard dance for any reason is going to get cut off quickly & permanently. If she's hot enough I'll almost always give her a second chance unless her attitude is really terrible. It's usually somewhere in the middle. I've found that often buying her a drink and/or something to eat, and having a "normal" conversation goes a long way to either figuring out if its worth the investment or its best to move on. This is especially true if you're looking for intimacy, or at least the approximation of it that comes in a strip club. A third thing is more about you. It depends what you want. It sounds like you want the relationship (again, or the SC approximation of that) I've found that often young/new strippers are very open to that, especially when they are treated with some respect. If you're looking to just get some good dances, its probably not worth the effort as there are plenty of strippers out there for you already.

Overall, I'd say I'm generally in favor of working with new strippers and I find the juice to be worth the squeeze, so to speak. You do have to take care to make sure you're enjoying yourself along the way though, if you view it as a pure investment you're setting yourself up for disappointment . That's probably true of everything in a strip club though.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I thought I had gotten a dancer on her first night of dancing. She was a petite Brazilian - with a perfect spinner type of body. Her abs were toned and perfectly flat. She had long black hair. Her pussy was smooth. She had roses tattooed just over her pussy.

I took her to VIP - and she sat on my lap - facing me. She kissed me deeply. She removed her bikini. She opened my pants. She skillfully applied a condom - and spit in her hand - and she slid my cock in her ass. I knew immediately that it wasn’t her first night dancing. Her ass was far too receptive to my cock. But it was a great dance!
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    experiencing new dancers... those brand new to strip club dancing can be soooo disappointing and a waste of money... or absolutely give a FANTASTIC experience. it's a roll of the dice.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    and i have rolled the dice many times. sometimes I lose... and sometimes I win... and sometimes I win big. it's really a gamble.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion