tuscl

Can it be too Cold outside for going out to a Strip Club?

lapdance1400
New York City
Monday, January 1, 2018 11:01 AM
I'm in New York City and it is really freezing cold outside. It is like 15° now and I want to stay in my warm apartment. Of course I would like to go out to a Strip Club, but weather conditions seem to be interfering with that plan. I also wanted to see how this discussion forum works. Thanks.

20 comments

• flagooner
    7 years ago
    Pussy
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I’m in the NYC area too. It’s very cold outside - but that wouldn’t stop me. Since we are customers - we get to wear pants - and warm clothes - when we go to a club - so it’s fine! If your club has heating difficulties - I’d recommend staying away. I’m heading out for a run - and the temp is a definitely making me think twice about lacing them up and going out on the road!
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    15 degrees? You mean, like, in Celsius? Because ain't no way human life can be sustained in 15 fahrenheit. Here in CA it dipped into the 50s yesterday and I busted out my parka. But I'm pretty much a bad-ass, so definitely could have hacked a trip to the strip club
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    flag, you just beat me to that same comment. I hope you're not trying to usurp my role around here as the grade A put down asshole. ;) Sack up lapdance and punch up an uber if you must. I suspect that today is going to be an opportune time for clubbing in NYC. Between the cold, less people roaming out to clubs because it is a holiday (and last day that kids are out before going back to school tomorrow), all offices and many other businesses closed in the city, and dancers who are likely hungry after overspending this past week, conditions are ripe.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    @rick, no, I just call 'em as I see 'em. :-)
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    In all seriousness, for the most part my general M.O. of "go to the club when as few other PLs are there as possible" holds. While there's definitely a point where the risks aren't worth it, I did live in your area all through college, and 15 degrees didn't hold us back from doing ... well, anything. If it meant fewer PLs at the club, that's perf. Around here, heavy rains get the same effect: waaay fewer PLs at the club, and also fewer dances but the girls who make it in are highly motivated
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    > Can it be too Cold outside for going out to a Strip Club? No. But when it's under 20 degrees, it is advisable to wear sweat pants instead of shorts.
  • rl27
    7 years ago
    If the road conditions are bad then I wouldn't go. The only time the temperature factors in is if it's so cold that you need to wear very heavy pants which cut down on the lap dance pleasure. That's usually when the temperature is in the single digits or below zero, or in the teens and it's very windy outside, and I have to walk a nice distance from the car to the club to avoid valet.
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    I have been to a strip club on a night that was -5 and the club was a little cold. Private dances were better due to the fact the girls were cold and I was warm and they wanted the contact
  • Jigman
    7 years ago
    It's in the single digits where I live but I'm going to see my ATF tonight and I can't wait!
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Unless roads are undrivable, it is never too cold to go to an SC. Especially if you have a fave waiting.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    Right now in Chicago it's around 10 below zero with close to -25 wind chills. Those are record lows for this time of year and yes too damn cold to be going SCing. My car barely starts in those conditions. Sitting out for a few hours, the last thing i need is to be stranded in a strip club parking lot in near arctic temperatures.
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    If you need to warm up, go to McD's and get a hot coco. While your there you may as well shit too
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Shitting at McD’s never gets old! They do have tasty hot cocoa!
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    > My car barely starts in those conditions. Sitting out for a few hours, the last thing i need is to be stranded in a strip club parking lot in near arctic temperatures. I had something like this happen while living in Canada. Putting a quart of 0w-5 oil in made the problem go away. In the meantime, a jump-starter I had gotten at sears could give it an extra boost to start using just the thicker oil.
  • BjornWiffabiggun
    6 years ago
    Being that the NYC/NY SC scene is of the worst in the country....... I would just stay home and order in.....
  • rockstar666
    6 years ago
    Funny...I'm in the Chicago area and I wanted to go clubbing yesterday but considering how cold it was I almost didn't. Luckily the small head prevailed and I had a great time with my ATF. The club was plenty warm, and my car has a new battery.
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    It's darn cold in Detwaa, too. My beater car doesn't like it.
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    That's all I need is the car to not start somewhere in Detroit. Good news is noone else is out except the carjackers.. (:
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I don't go clubbing unless I can wear shorts. I'm not going today!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion