tuscl

Is this normal protocol or something new?

Called hiliter to ask if my atf Melissa was in and was told that information cannot be given over the phone. Surely that's bs right? I've called before to see if a dancer was working and it was not a problem. Maybe this is there new routine.

19 comments

• wallanon
    7 years ago
    Do you mean for strip clubs in general or just the club you mentioned?
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    My club has that policy.
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    It's BS, the club doesn't want you to go elsewhere if your favorite isn't working.
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    So many new policies at Hi Liter, I'm guessing it is actually a new policy. I'll call tomorrow and ask for one of my favorites and see what they say.
  • etsutwigg222
    7 years ago
    Not a new policy at HL, they just never enforced it. Policy in place to protect the girls from stalkers and jealous bf. Now they are selectively enforcing many rules that will not cost them money. Many of dancers I know don't mind club giving out names on deck, but I just have gathered all my favs contact info. I can just drop a quick line to them before I plan a trip.
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    imo clubs don't enforce rules like this unless they are hurting financially. this club must not be doing so well.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    I think getting your faves number is the way to go. This is not a new policy for most clubs but as had been stated is selectively enforced.
  • azdd
    7 years ago
    You can't trust what the clubs tell you on the phone. Many will tell you your girl is there just to get you to come in. When you arrive and ask about her, they'll tell you she's on her way, or had to leave, or some other BS excuse if she's not actually there. I agree with other comments to just collect numbers from your faves and drop them a note to let them know when you will be in.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    I tried calling a club once to ask if a CF was in, trying to decide whether to make the drive. They said they wouldn't give that information out over the phone and that I would have to go into the club to find out. It sounded like the door girl made that up on the spot, though. I decided to go in anyway and the dancer was there. A different time at the same club, a manager said to just call if I wanted to find out if a dancer was in, but I got her number, so the situation never came up again.

At another club, the manager suggested calling the club to find out if a dancer was in on a particular night when I asked if a dancer still worked there on the way out after a dry run.

Agreed that it's generally best to get her number if you would like to see her again. They can move around quite a bit. Even if someone at a club would tell you, she might have gotten into a fight in the DR the day before and is now at a club across town.

Whether or not it's club policy, it seems as likely as not that whoever is answering the phone is making a snap decision on what answer is the least likely to be harmful or beneficial to the dancer/club. Some post roll calls on the web, so not every club is guarding this info.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    In my clubs, the DJ keeps track of who is working. The girl at the front desk, who answers the phone, wouldn’t have a clue.
  • JackAstor
    7 years ago
    A club I frequent always says YES whether that dancer is there or not . Sales & Marketing 101
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I can’t comment on whether it’s a club policy or not. However, I tend to find the info given via a call to a club to be highly unreliable. The best method is to text the dancer directly. Of course, some dancers can be a bit unreliable...
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Many clubs will tell you that she is there even if she isn't just to get you in the club.
  • rogertex
    7 years ago
    must be a stupid manager. you are only asking by the "stage name". I like some clubs post on their website dancers on duty that day.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    In my view, clubs should not give out that info on the phone.

That some do it on their web sites, well if the girl agrees to it. Otherwise they should not do it.

And of course, better just to text the dancer herself. And better still, if you know her, see her outside.

SJG
  • goldmongerATL
    7 years ago
    I called Follies and asked if that one girl that doesn't fuck in VIP was working. They said they don't have anybody that fits that description.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    ^! Lol! That’s funny!
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    goldmongerATL - So you went to Cheetah instead?
  • goldmongerATL
    7 years ago
    Shadow, I like to think the girls at Cheetah fuck in VIP, too. We just can't afford it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion