tuscl

Ever feel like you can read a strippers mind?

Sunday, December 10, 2006 10:14 PM
I got the feeling the other day. I got the perception she was a complete lesbian somewhat new to dancing. She wanted my dollar bill though and was glad to have her little stage tip over with. I guess you don't really have to be a mind reader to know what some strippers are thinking. Of course I don't know what some strippers are thinking about when they say some things. Other times I thinking she's putting on a good show while I'm tipping her a dollar at the main stage just to get other guys to come tip. That actually works for me and the dancers I tip. Then there are other dancers who are wondering why almost no one is tipping them.

10 comments

• Book Guy
    18 years ago
    I think it might be pretty funny. You know, kind of like a stream-of-consciousness inner monologue written by a combination of Heidi Fleiss and the Olson twins.
  • SuperDude
    18 years ago
    Hard to read a a blank slate.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    I actually think it would be pretty scary to read some strippers' minds. I'd rather not know what's going on in there. If anything.
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    Have to agree with FONDL and Chandler. First of all who cares? She's there to entertain you. I'll give you guys a hint, she is trying t remember if she fed the cat or if she needs to pick up a loaf of bread o the way home...
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    I'm a bit different since I don't throw a ton of ones usually just one in fact when stage tipping. However I am the first one several times. I enjoy getting the extra bump and grind or extra show several dancers perform. I'm sure it's just to get lots more guys to tip but I enjoy it anyway. There may be a few dancers now who have gotten in the habit of putting on an extra show when I tip them now regardless of when I tip them. I guess it can be habit forming. :)
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    I agree with FONDL. Even if I thought I could read a stripper's mind, I'm not so sure I would find the contents all that compelling.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    Alot of it may be body language. You can get a lot of extra enjoyment out of a strip club visit if you know how to take advantage of the situation. If you know the dancer on stage will do a little bump and grind if you go up and tip her just to put on a good show to get lots more tips, it's a good time to go tip first. The longer it takes for the next guy to go wait to tip, the longer some dancers will go at it. Every once in a while, a dancer will do this for 2 or 3 minutes, all for one dollar. I guess in her mind, it's more fun than dancing around an empty stage with no one tipping. Usually though if a dancer puts on a good show if I'm first to tip, a bunch of other guys will follow.
  • ssewarrior
    18 years ago
    You hit it on the head CG. They have to dance anyway when it's their turn so they'll might as well do it for a dollar here and there. The ones that master the stage will make 10 - 50 for their dances if they get everybody going. Think about that on an hourly wage basis. Ya dance 1 to 3 songs and make 20 - 60 bucks for 15 minutes work? Do the math readers... :) So as CG said, you get a guy or two going and then the rest may follow. Especially if they are interested in an LD after, it creates the "competitive" environment to try to get the dancers attention in hope she'll come to your table after she's off stage. With several of the dancers I have dated, I actually participated in creating this scenario. I'd walk up to the stage when my girlfriend was on stage and start throwing a bunch of 1's to get guys going. Then other guys would come up because it breaks the ice and they suddenly feel comfortable and then it's like dominoes. Result was more tips for my girl and I got to enjoy the energ. Kind of sexy to know everybody wanted your girl, but she was going home with me.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    I don't much care what they are thinking. All I care about is how they behave toward me. Their true motivation is unimportant, I just assume it's money.
  • ssewarrior
    18 years ago
    Yeah I hear ya CG. It's a lot like searching for a date in the clubs in my opinion. Body language is easy to read. Some are desperate, some are evaluating and some are SUPER confident and will walk right by you. It's about preferences of size, weight, shape, color, dress etc. just like in a club. We've all seen the dancer walking our way that is NOT our type and we quickly look the other way, take a sip of our drink, intently watch the stage, face the bar or any other number of "moves" in order to try to avoid the "hustle". Conversely we've all sat there as a dancer we'd LOVE to get an LD from walks by and anticipating the moment of eye contact so she WILL approach you and you can say yes, BUT... she sadly walks by. Is it mind reading or body language?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion