tuscl

Drunk Posting

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
I don't drink often, but I'm thinking I should refrain from logging in to TUSCL when drunk.

20 comments

• Bj99
    7 years ago
    Don’t be rediculous. You are a fun drunk ;)
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Don’t be ridiculous you should refrain from logging in sober.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Yeah - just go for a drive instead
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    BTW what is not drinking often?
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    PWD... posting while drunk. i'm guilty of it. and doing it led to my being banished from bonedin.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I don’t drink to the point of being drunk - so I don’t have a concern over drunk posting.

Some folks can be more fun after a few drinks, and I’m sure it can make for fun reading too.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    @25

Once every few months
  • Rick999
    7 years ago
    If I drink a few drinks, I might watch the next YouTube recommended video.
    Called Interview with Reptilian female Lacerta (With Clear Audio and Subtitles)
    or maybe pick one of the others like the one with a picture if sexy female aliens called
    These Are The 13 known Extraterrestrial Races Living On Earth

Or I could log into a conspiracy web site where someone posted or claimed that I was part of a secret military ops space program where even the participants don't even know it because their memory got wiped.
  • Rick999
    7 years ago
    One time I must have told a really good story involving aliens to a dancer one night in a strip club. Unfortunately, I couldn't remember anything about it one week later when confronted by several strippers wanting me to repeat the story. Drinking affects memory unless you blame it on aliens or MIB. I haven't tried the secret ops story yet on a stripper. I don't think anyone would believe me unless I parked a gigantic mother ship over the strip club and told a dancer I raided the alien ship and took it over, don't tell anyone or I'll have to kill you.
  • Rick999
    7 years ago
    My story was probably based on a dream I had where I engaged in combat with this species. http://adventofdeception.com/insights-ze…
    I had a lot of fun. I enjoyed the combat. I didn't take over the ship though. I accidentally ran through an emergency beam out hallway while chasing a couple terrified aliens. They initially ticked me off by taking me aboard their ship without permission while I was asleep. I think the stripper forgot I said it was a dream. It was a very detailed vivid dream.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Jezzus Rick999 it sounds like it was a true Rick and Morty Adventure bro...

I know Vodka tells me I am much more intetesting when I am drunk. Whisky or bourbon tells me I can conquer the world. Wine or cognac gets me in reflective chill. Tequila well...roll the dice...
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i am looking forward to having a bit of an weed brownie... maybe i can handle it better than booze. (and it won't tear up my health.)
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Subscribing to this thread for dick pics
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    Papi posted: "Yeah - just go for a drive instead."

Fuck you Papi. You lost all moral authority the second you stepped up to defend a fucking pedophile. Here are some stats for you puta. Odds of Flagooner causing serious harm by drinking and driving? Maybe 1 in 100. Odds of a girl being fucked up for life when a grown man sticks his dick in her mouth when she is only 14? Near 100 out of 100.

So go on and defend the guy who amante de los niños pequeños and leave the other shit to those who have a right to post about it.
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    ^ My last post was Exhibit A of drunk posting, lol. Don't get me wrong, I meant everything that I wrote, but I suppose I could have been a little less harsh.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    That escalated quickly...
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    Wow!

Every time I think rickdugan might be a semi-reasonable person he goes and turns up his d-bagginess!

Papi_Chulo makes a joke that doesn't even target him and he has a freak out to justify his drunk driving.

Just for the record, molesting 14-year olds is worse than drunk driving. But that doesn't make drunk driving ok.

I've long thought that 90%+ of rickdugan's posts are bullshit. Usually they are entertaining bullshit. Sort of like excerpts from a novel entitled "Adventures of a Giant D-bag"

Unfortunately, I suspect the one part of his posts that aren't bullshit is the drunk driving. I would be willing to bet that he has a serious problem.

Seriously, rickdugan should seek help!
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    maybe it is PUI. posting under the influence.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Still no dick pics? Exactly how drunk are you guys? I get 4 beers in me, I'm sending out dick pics
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Maybe he sent his dick pics to only a select few members? I’m sure those folks feel very special now!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion