Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Spearamint Rhino Pittsburgh

berk30

Pittsburgh

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Has anyone been to the new Spearamint Rhino in Pittsburgh? If so, how is it?

Replies (5)

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

It os a shitty mess. I dumped a load there

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

I don't live there anymore so I don't have specific knowledge. I'm sure its nice and well maintained but I can't imagine its gonna do well. Market is not large enough to be profitable IMO.

The other clubs in the area are more well known. I would not go there if I was in town and had other options.

Profile picture for mjx01
mjx01
•

First, thanks for the heads up. Second, it appears to be the former Penthouse club on the north shore west of Heinz field. So shit location. Only (re)opened 1 month ago based on a quick google. Not to be a pessimist, but my guess would be same dumb asses who couldn't make the Penthouse club work but some how managed to get into a Rhino franchise. Also not to be pessimistic, but looking at their advertising I'd expect a major bait-and-switch.

Profile picture for Boit
Boit
•

I visited one Wednesday evening and it is a MAJOR upgrade from Penthouse. Prettier and more girls, better decor, etc.. Reasonably busy. Penthouse was a dump.

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

Maybe I'll drive over from ohio to visit this club but right now there is too much snow and cold weather so it will be several months before I visit.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement