tuscl

Spearamint Rhino Pittsburgh

berk30
Pittsburgh
Friday, December 29, 2017 11:22 AM
Has anyone been to the new Spearamint Rhino in Pittsburgh? If so, how is it?

5 comments

• MackTruck
    7 years ago
    It os a shitty mess. I dumped a load there
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    I don't live there anymore so I don't have specific knowledge. I'm sure its nice and well maintained but I can't imagine its gonna do well. Market is not large enough to be profitable IMO. The other clubs in the area are more well known. I would not go there if I was in town and had other options.
  • mjx01
    7 years ago
    First, thanks for the heads up. Second, it appears to be the former Penthouse club on the north shore west of Heinz field. So shit location. Only (re)opened 1 month ago based on a quick google. Not to be a pessimist, but my guess would be same dumb asses who couldn't make the Penthouse club work but some how managed to get into a Rhino franchise. Also not to be pessimistic, but looking at their advertising I'd expect a major bait-and-switch.
  • Boit
    7 years ago
    I visited one Wednesday evening and it is a MAJOR upgrade from Penthouse. Prettier and more girls, better decor, etc.. Reasonably busy. Penthouse was a dump.
  • samsung1
    7 years ago
    Maybe I'll drive over from ohio to visit this club but right now there is too much snow and cold weather so it will be several months before I visit.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion