tuscl

Best strip club in Los Angeles LA

Friday, December 29, 2017 6:51 AM
Can anyone recommend strip clubs in LA where they offer VIP rooms?

13 comments

• 79terrier
    7 years ago
    Yes
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    Yes we can. We've typed in thousands of reviews on this very site.
  • Snowfox6
    7 years ago
    God you guys are terrible, I can’t get any advice on here. Every time I post, I get attacked on all fronts. This place is supposed to be a brotherhood and I am not feeling the love by any of you.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Is there a Los Angeles in Louisiana?
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    ^lol
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Before he asked about a strip club in la las vegas. Which is it? LA las vegas or los angeles LA?
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    You would receive more reasonable responses if you made a few contributions first. Maybe post a club review (or two) before asking for advice. Or take a look through the club reviews - to see what LA or LV clubs might fit your desires.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Welcome to TUSCL. Don't be put off by some of the people. LA has lots and lots of clubs. SJG Beyoncé - Sweet Dreams [view link] Beyoncé - ***Flawless (feat. Nicki Minaj) (On The Run Tour - Paris) [view link] King Crimson, live Hyde Park, 1969 [view link]
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    I got tons of intel but sorry. I ain't ur bruddah.
  • Liwet
    7 years ago
    I'd take the drive out to Santa Ana and hit up my old stomping grounds Ecstasy Theatre.
  • Nixur68
    7 years ago
    My default answer is whatever Spearmint Rhino but it's kind of hit or miss.
  • Tigerr619
    7 years ago
    4 Play Hollywood - best looking girls in LA and the classiest if your trying to get to know them. EXPENSIVE as shit though. Plan B Hollywood - Touriste but I love this club because of the privacy of VIP rooms that are only $100-150. Extras - Spearmint Rhino City of Industry - Expensive but 3 girls that work there are still solid 10s. Paradise Showgirls - Can still find a girl here that’s a solid 7 to perform extras at a reasonable cost. Synn COI - Out of 40 girls, 5-7 are really attractive and 35-40% perform extras. Tropical Lei Upland - Has gone downhill recently but can still find a solid 7-9 here providing extras. Honorable mentions: Spearmint Rhino Downtown LA, has been better lately. Better quality dancers. Sams Hofbrau - Big Booty Latina hoes and cheap, no privacy for lap dances. Sams After Dark - Cool after hours spot, gets good after 2AM. Saw the finest Columbia dime piece bitch here I have ever seen in my entire life. Good and Cheap: Palms Signal Hill Long Beach, still find a Latina in here that’s a solid 8 and cheap. Fantasy Castle: Still find a solid Latina in here that’s a solid 7. OC: Library: Expensive but has hot girls. Not my scene but could be yours. Too low mileage.
  • Tigerr619
    7 years ago
    Also Spearmint Rhino Torrance, one day I was here I saw so many hot bitches here working it was amazing . Sometimes it’s really good
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion