Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Best strip club in Los Angeles LA

Snowfox6

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Can anyone recommend strip clubs in LA where they offer VIP rooms?

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for 79terrier
79terrier
•

Yes

Profile picture for WetWilly
WetWilly
•

Yes we can. We've typed in thousands of reviews on this very site.

Profile picture for Snowfox6
Snowfox6
•

God you guys are terrible, I can’t get any advice on here. Every time I post, I get attacked on all fronts. This place is supposed to be a brotherhood and I am not feeling the love by any of you.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Is there a Los Angeles in Louisiana?

S
Supremeruler
•

^lol

S
Supremeruler
•

Before he asked about a strip club in la las vegas. Which is it? LA las vegas or los angeles LA?

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

You would receive more reasonable responses if you made a few contributions first. Maybe post a club review (or two) before asking for advice. Or take a look through the club reviews - to see what LA or LV clubs might fit your desires.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Welcome to TUSCL. Don't be put off by some of the people.

LA has lots and lots of clubs.

SJG

Beyoncé - Sweet Dreams youtube.com

Beyoncé - ***Flawless (feat. Nicki Minaj) (On The Run Tour - Paris) youtube.com

King Crimson, live Hyde Park, 1969 youtube.com

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

I got tons of intel but sorry. I ain't ur bruddah.

Profile picture for Liwet
Liwet
•

I'd take the drive out to Santa Ana and hit up my old stomping grounds Ecstasy Theatre.

Profile picture for Nixur68
Nixur68
•

My default answer is whatever Spearmint Rhino but it's kind of hit or miss.

Profile picture for Tigerr619
Tigerr619
•

4 Play Hollywood - best looking girls in LA and the classiest if your trying to get to know them. EXPENSIVE as shit though.

Plan B Hollywood - Touriste but I love this club because of the privacy of VIP rooms that are only $100-150.

Extras - Spearmint Rhino City of Industry - Expensive but 3 girls that work there are still solid 10s.

Paradise Showgirls - Can still find a girl here that’s a solid 7 to perform extras at a reasonable cost.

Synn COI - Out of 40 girls, 5-7 are really attractive and 35-40% perform extras.

Tropical Lei Upland - Has gone downhill recently but can still find a solid 7-9 here providing extras.

Honorable mentions: Spearmint Rhino Downtown LA, has been better lately. Better quality dancers. Sams Hofbrau - Big Booty Latina hoes and cheap, no privacy for lap dances. Sams After Dark - Cool after hours spot, gets good after 2AM. Saw the finest Columbia dime piece bitch here I have ever seen in my entire life.

Good and Cheap: Palms Signal Hill Long Beach, still find a Latina in here that’s a solid 8 and cheap. Fantasy Castle: Still find a solid Latina in here that’s a solid 7.

OC: Library: Expensive but has hot girls. Not my scene but could be yours. Too low mileage.

Profile picture for Tigerr619
Tigerr619
•

Also Spearmint Rhino Torrance, one day I was here I saw so many hot bitches here working it was amazing . Sometimes it’s really good

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement