tuscl

Crabs

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
Doesn't anyone get crabs anymore. I haven't heard of it, or gotten them, in about 20 years.

21 comments

• flagooner
    7 years ago
    I hear they are high in protein.
  • Corvus
    7 years ago
    Shit, I haven't seen a girl with enough pubic hair to support a colony of crabs in years!
  • orangepicture
    7 years ago
    I think it was the Jackass 2 movie where they pasted a fake beard on Ehren McGhehey using pubic hair from all the stars and staff. One of the guys had visible crabs in his pubes which made it on Ehren's face.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Don’t those live in pubes?
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    And moustaches
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Seriously!? Eew. Lol.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Since public hair has become so rare, why isn't there a movement to save crabs from extinction. It could take the place of the spotted owl.

Come to think of it, how can the owl be considered endangered if it is spotted so frequently?
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Yeah, but beards gave become more popular.. life finds a way.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Beards are the today's mullets.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    The evolution of shaved pussies plus the discovery of Listermint as an effective STD remedy means crabs have gone the way of the dinosaur
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Face mullets. ;P
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    this thread proves that mental illness is contagious
  • Corvus
    7 years ago
    Remind me to never grow a beard
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Are you rocking a face mullet, 25?
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^LOL
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    While people are dissing us bearded ones just remember you can get crabs in eyebrows, eyelashes, chest hair, mustaches and armpit hair. All y'all can get crabs.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Crabs must still exist, but they are most likely less discussed due to the prevalence of other more challenging STD’s.
  • TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    ^
    Crabs aren't a STD.

Is it possible that bedbugs have replaced crabs as the vermin of choice?
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    ^ why do you say crabs aren’t an STD? They are pubic lice - and spread via sexual/genital contact.
  • TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    STD stands for Sexually Transmitted Disease, crabs are insects not a disease and as has been said they can end up on any part of the body that has hair, not just pubes. You can catch crabs without having sex at all.

• flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ damn, that would really suck. At least I got sex as part of the deal.

I mentioned the episode to my wife. She still teases me about getting "fleas". I guess the term "crabs" isn't used in spanish.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion