tuscl

Let's Keep TUSCL Pedophile Free: Time to Leave the Board @vincemichaels

Wednesday, December 27, 2017 7:55 AM
@vincemichaels: Your own words have proven that you are a pedophile. Time to leave the board.

18 comments

• vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    No they haven't fag, eat shit, dickbreath. I'm here forever.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    You're a fucking retard Doug. Useless human being and a waste of air. No I don't give a fuck about what Vince does and doesn't do, just know that there is something seriously wrong with you. If you're not Trucidos, same goes for her.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Thanks skibu609. We don't always agree, but on this one, yep. Douchester is a waste of time. He hates my guts as I have shown the group through the years what a moron he is.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Its a question of enough being enough already. Point made Doug, move along, nothing to see here.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I don’t want him to leave, but I also think he’s full of shit, and probably a little mentally disabled or something. I think he should admit to lying ab being in the military to win an argument, but it’s not like it’s up to me. If he did admit it, or explain, I’d be on team “move on.”
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Thing is Hj99, it matters not what I do or don't do. Douchester is obsessed with this nonsense. He probably jacks off to reading his posts here, he is that pathetic. ROTFLMMFAO
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    ^ “ROTFJOTMLP” (Rolling On The Floor Jerking Off to My Little Pony) FIFY .. acronmys can be so tricky. :)
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Sure you will speak for yourself, Douchestersucksdic. You can't help it, seeing how whacking off your pathetically tiny dick doesn't work again. :)
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    @skibum609: In addition to being a divorce lawyer do you defend pedophiles for a living? LOL!
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Your days on this board are numbered, @vinceygirl.
  • Liwet
    7 years ago
    This thread reminds me of my posts on SW.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    LOL!
  • Trucidos
    6 years ago
    Great thread
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    Seeing this thread made me think that Dougster might be back. I never got that guy. He could write intelligent post but he could also get so obsessed with specific. At a certain point you just have to say "person X is a d-bag in my opinion" and drop it. In this case, it is long past time to drop the issue. vincemichaels has left this mortal coil and whatever any of us believe about him is moot. Let the guy rest in peace and drop it.
  • Trucidos
    6 years ago
    How about no fuck face
  • ProudLiberalHusband
    6 years ago
    Lol
  • Trucidos
    6 years ago
    See someone appreciates my sense of hunor
  • ProudLiberalHusband
    6 years ago
    I sure do