tuscl

Most Shocking Moment in the History of TUSCL

Monday, December 25, 2017 8:28 PM
It happened this year when @vincemichaels said "A woman is a woman regardless of her age" in the context of discussing underage girls. Swore at that moment I would do whatever I could to build the pressure until he ultimately leaves TUSCL.

26 comments

• vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, what a pathetic POS you are. We all know you hate my guts and you'd do anything to hurt me. Well, it doesn't work, jackass. The only one here that gets hurt is you, txtittysucksdick/Douchesterlicksasscracksforthetasteofshit. LMAO
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    I am only quoting your own words @vinceygirl, and you are talking about hurting me? Bring it on.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Ok I’ll bite. Did he really say this or you are just paraphrasing him or putting words in his mouth? Which thread was this on?
  • Liwet
    7 years ago
    Someone makes a statutory rape joke and THAT'S the most shocking thing you've seen?
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Also where’s the thread of him allegedly lying about serving in the military?
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Here's the thread: [view link] Here's the context: vm: "And who here doesn't like looking at beautiful young women ? You are a stupid asshole, Douchester. I don't doubt for a moment you have looked at a young women or a hundred of them and wanted part of them. It's what you do about it that counts and I've never molested any of them. Can everyone here say the same ??? I doubt that. Not trying to insult those of us with restraint" tiifyfag: And who here doesn't like looking at beautiful young women ? ^^^^^^ ROFLMAO @ dat BS! 13yeer oldz aint yung womenz u DUMBAZZ #PEDO! txtittyfag November 29, 2017 13yeer oldz b kidz! U COMPRENDE U DUMBAZZ PEDO vm: "You are an idiot. A woman is a woman no matter what age they are, what a stupid POS you are, fag. Lick my asscrack. LMAO"
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    I'm away for the holidays, but will work on a full dossier regarding @vincemichaels when I am back. @txittyfag has done some excellent work regarding this, but I want all the information in one place My mission in 2018 is to get the piece of shit off the board once and for all.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    I hope Vince was just making a bad joke because that is some disturbing stuff.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    It was originally in reference to the Miss Teen USA thing, I think. He started a thread complaining that they’d eliminated the swimsuit competition.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    But yeah, “a woman is a woman at any age” is a very creepy thing to say. Makes me think of child brides, or something. :/
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    If you had a brain, HJ99, you'd know that my statement wasn't creepy, that's what you get from sucking Douchester's AIDS infected cum. A simple statement twisted by that fag into something it isn't. That's what we are looking at. Dougster hates my guts, that's obvious to anyone. He hates the fact I've shown the TUSCL group what a loser he is. His pain is caused by himself, he won't acknowlege it. I wouldn't waste my time on any physical efforts against him. He'll kill himself.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Unfortunately, I don't think there is any chance at all that @vincemichaels was just joking. I've given a link to the thread and the exact context. People can go and read it themselves. He is very serious and angry in the thread. He believes that every is a pedophile like he is but others just aren't willing to admit and this makes him angry. Also some might argue that @vincemichaels is just a dumb guy (maybe high school education at best?) so his Neanderthal brain is responsible for him not knowing what he wrote, but as tittyfag points out this is not an isolated incident. He said about a week later that "everyone, and I do mean everyone is attracted to a pretty woman" again in the context of discussing underage girls. Twice he posted threads lamenting the fact that teenage swimsuit competitions were going away. Finally he did post that he wanted to fuck Sylvester Stallone's 14 yo daughter.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    @vinceygirl: Oh, so you wish I would kill myself so your pedophile is not revealed to all of TUSCL, huh? Sorry that won't be happening. I'll be living alot longer than you, pedoboy. It's kind of funny that you get so angry at people that quote your own words, with a full link to exact thread and context that you want them to "kill themselves" to end the revelations about you. People aren't saying that what you wrote is disturbing because there is some distortion of what you said, I've done all I can to make exactly what you said available. People are saying you are disturbing for the simple reason that you really are disturbing.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Perhaps I am disturbing to you, fag, because I've shown you to be a pathetic POS through the years and years after you are dead, dumbass, I'll be here with my buddies. I have a college degree, dumbass. Another of the many things you have wrong. Fake SJG go suck dick. If I was to call you I'd speak to Douchester, who you are. Lick my asscrack, fag.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    You wish so many things. WIsh yourself dead, fag, do it We'd have a huge party to celebrate. LMAO
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Sorry, but there is just no way @vinceygirl has a college degree. The guy has "grunt"/"thug wannabe" written all over him. And, of course, we know @vinceygirl loves to lie. And it ain't just me who finds you disturbing, @vinceygirl. It's anyone it seems who reads that comment "a woman is a woman no matter what her age". Honestly, I left you alone more tna my foes of the past until recently because, truth be told, you have so little intellect that you aren't much of a challenge. It's a good thing that txtittyfag was picking up my slack for a few months and so through you before you put all your "I am indeed a pedophile" cards on the table. RickyBoy at least had a trace of intellect on his best days although he was never a match for me. You, @vinceygirl, are pure dolt. And pure pedophile it seems. LOL!
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Let's see. Can we trust a guy willing to lie about military service to tell the truth about his education? Especially when it is plain to see just from reading his posts that he has none. Nope. Didn't think so.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    VM, who is “we”? Do you call yourself, “we,” or are you referring to you and someone else?
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Oh Hj99 , there are lots of us that find your stupidity entertaining. Allying yourself with Douchester was a bad move on your part. Cie la vie.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Come to my college Douchester, you'll see my degree in the records, ya dumbass. Lick my balls, fag.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Watching pus dripping from your inflamed penis is the high point of your day. LMAO
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    I know one thing of your 80 and fucking 20 something's then it's highly likely that dude was a pedophile in his Prime
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Skaaaat skaaat skaaaaat
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Lol juice! Let’s no use that definition around here tho. ;P
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Yeah, I try be objective. I’m really sorry ab you getting caught on Christmas. That had to be a bummer.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @juice what does that make JS69 he goes for the ones who look like they’re 12, hell juicy I remember a redhead pic you posted the girl couldn’t have been more than 14
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion