tuscl

Whats its about DO dances

ajvj
Georgia
Monday, December 25, 2017 6:11 PM
Read few reviews about DO dances recently. Always wondered if I will ever do it. Not sure if I would do it in front room like a club like follies but have read many have done it. And with many discussion about LDK I always wondered how ldk folks handle DO dances. And how does a dances react for DO dances.

30 comments

• rogertex
    7 years ago
    sorry what's DO?
  • Rickberge
    7 years ago
    I think it means Dick-Out
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    DO is an advanced move LOL - it's like a gun, don't take it out unless you intend to use it. It's also a bit risky in terms of how a dancer may react, she may either make a scene to get back at you or embarrass you, or she may slide you in, but usually she will tell you to put it away. I don't think most LDKers resort to DO nor need it.
  • rogertex
    7 years ago
    Thanks Rick and Papi! Indeed in some clubs its "DO & Die" instead of "DO or Die"
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    "To DO or not to DO - that is the question"
  • whodey
    7 years ago
    Do would be opposite of an LDK since by nature an LDK is done with you dick in your pants. I usually wouldn't risk taking my dick out during a regular lapdance without discussing it with her first. That's a surefire way to get kicked out by a bouncer or kicked in the balls by a stiletto wearing stripper.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Damn, time to update the glossary. Again. I would not do this at any club with any dancer without asking first. It borders on being an extra and would therefore be appropriate to ask for only in an extras club. This is not really my thing. I think if a guy gets his dick out it’s gonna get sucked, fucked, and/or handled. But to each his own.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Recently a Follies dancer got kicked out for yelling at a bouncer that refused to do anything about a customer that pulled it out during a dance. Strange behavior for a dancer that I know personally does extras including OTC.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    I wouldn’t do it unless I had her permission.
  • gawker
    7 years ago
    I had a totally lame lap dance at the worst club I've ever been in so in hopes of getting either blown or thrown out, I tried DO. She laughed, said, "Hey! That looks just like a penis only smaller." Needless to say, I put it away.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    LOL
  • Darkblue999
    7 years ago
    Once a dancer continued giving lap dance on my partial DO. She said nothing about it. Danced for 3 songs.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    And you capped her, right, gawker ??
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    That's downright mean what she said.
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    I've had only one DO dance at Sapphire in Vegas. Like others have said, I would have never tried it unless she ok'd it. I was just gonna have a regular LDK but then she reached back and unzipped me. Whipped that thing out and had myself a nice ass job. Looking forward to having something like that again.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    "Free the Penis"
  • Bavarian
    7 years ago
    Not DO, but a particular dancer (beautiful latina), unbuttoned and unzipped my pants and proceeded to grind on me. Lucky for me, I was wearing boxer briefs. I don’t think she would have freaked if I was commando though. Part of her dance routine is reaching in and discreetly stroking the D. I didn’t ask for any of this so this dancer just takes pride in her craft and cares about customer satisfaction. The rest of my experience with beautiful dancers has been the standard grind over the pants with zero manual stimulation to the D. Not even over the pants.
  • topmandd
    7 years ago
    Was with my first ATF at Rhino LV once and booth next to us the guy kept doing the DO move. He was totally plastered though and even my ATF said she was just trying to take as much of his money as she could - but kept getting busted by bouncer. Worst part was interruptions. And my ATF was saying how the gal was making more trouble on herself letting it happen.
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    Once had a dancer take it out herself. Next time I visited the club, I just did it for her. At first she acted surprised, but that didn't stop her. I told her she had pulled it out before, but I don't think she spoke a word of English.
  • naref
    7 years ago
    The girl would have to get it out. There's no way I would do it. Wouldn't happen in England where I am anyway and if there was a venue where it did the local council would soon close them down.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    That’s one nice thing about a small dick, nobody notices when you take it out in public.
  • magicrat
    7 years ago
    On my last visit to VIP, the dancer asked me..."well, are you going to take it out?" I have done it on my own before and get the predictable results....you need to put that away, or they grab it, suck it or sit on it.
  • Rickberge
    7 years ago
    My advice would be to only pull your dick out in the VIP... this one stripper put a dude on blast for doing that shit. Kind of felt sorry for the brother.
  • jaredlucas
    7 years ago
    I only pull it out in VIP. In fact I am always unzipped even before taking a seat in the back room. Never fails when junior starts standing tall that the dancer will help herself to a squeeze , kiss or whatever else is on the menu
  • JackScott
    7 years ago
    I'm a little leery about the DO thing because I don't know where her hands have been.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I’d stay away from DO unless the dancer asked or pulled it out herself. There is a good chance for a dancer to react poorly if you pull it out before you have gotten an ok from her.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Never took it out on the floor. Only in VIP and in those cases I knew extras were on the menu.
  • AnonymousJim
    7 years ago
    Even in extras clubs, not every girl there offers them. Seems to me that you'd want to ask or suggest first rather than going the Nike route and just doing it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Whatever happened to equality - does a dancer have to ask for permission to show her coochie - well there you go :)
  • AnonymousJim
    7 years ago
    I've been to clubs where she does. The answer might be "No" if she's asking the management and it's a club where she has to keep her bottoms on. Also, I've been to clubs where the dances are a different price with bottoms on and off. So the answer might be "No" as well. Touché, Senor Papi. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion