tuscl

Does anyone else feel that Romantic Lover asks too many arbitrary questions?

Monday, December 18, 2006 9:28 PM
I'm all for asking questions to get opinions and feedback, but arbitrary questions that don't seem to have a real purpose? It screams "I'm writing a book" or "I'm putting my thesis together" doesn't it? Even a teenager wouldn't ask such simplistic questions. Maybe it just bothers me, I don't know. Just sayin...

10 comments

• trickystick
    18 years ago
    I get a kick out of reading his questions because they remind me of what an 8 year old would ask. I like to think he's slightly retarded, even though it's probably not true.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    If you wait 2 years and come back here, you can answers his questions then if you want to. He asks them more than once. Of course don't expect an answer back.
  • lotsoffun201
    18 years ago
    As stated before, he just recycles his hold posts. Personally, I think he has nothing better to do with his time, or was a jilted strip club patron. I don't put him on my ignore list, since it's not worth my time
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    Is this RL character REALLY a robot? Like Eliza?
  • ssewarrior
    18 years ago
    Got it. thanks gang. I try not to put people on ignore so I can hear various opinions, but ya'll have a point. RL is just frickin lame and full of stupid comments, BOT or NOT. Glad to hear you all think it's just as dumbass as I thought it was.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    RL was put back on my ignore list sometime in the last week or two. That's his penalty for starting too many lame topics at one time.
  • minnow
    18 years ago
    Just 3 Rules: 1) Place RL on "ignore" list. 2) Do not respond to RL posts 3) See #1 & #2.
  • FunSeeker
    18 years ago
    RL brings back older topics! How that can be done?
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    It's not an issue for the rest of us, because we use 'ignore' to make all his posts invisible. In fact, the 'ignore' feature was added specifically to deal with him and another troll/nuisance poster.
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    Who???
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion