tuscl

Gifting

DougS
Florida
This seems like a good time of the year to post these questions..

Do any of you give Christmas/birthday gifts to your favorite girls? If so, do you tend to buy them small (cheaper) gifts, or do you splurge and get them "over the top" gifts?

Do you typically RECEIVE Christmas/birthday gifts from your favorite girls? If so, are they smaller gifts, or are they more expensive gifts?

12 comments

• Yoda
    18 years ago
    FONDL: When my ATF first quit dancing she used to ask me about her old club and some of the girls all the time. As time went by the questions became less frequent. Now, we never talk about the club or dancing at all. Most girls want to put it behind them. You and I are in a unique situation as most dancers cut-off all ties with customers once they quit. It can be a bit of a tightrope but, I think you will agree, it's worth the effort.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    Bones, don't I wish. Unfortunately I've never been allowed into the dressing room even though I've offered many times. She's actually pretty prudish about nudity around me since she quit dancing, I've never seen her naked since she quit. She's very sensitive to any suggestion that I might treat her differently than I otherwise would because she was a dancer. I have to be careful about that, she gets really pissed if she thinks I'm ever treating her as a dancer. In fact that's just about the only way I can make her angry. I'v e learned never to talk about her stripping unless she brings the subject up, which she sometimes does.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    I usually disappear from strip clubs around Christmas time so I don't give any gifts to favorites. I have been talked into giving a gift to a couple of dancers who I was seeing outside the club when it was their birthday. They made plenty sure to let me know it was their birthday coming up. I don't recall them giving me anything when my birthday came up so that kind of told me what kind of girl they were. One of more recent favorites disappeared to dance at another club for a few months. Been wondering who keeps calling and not leaving a message for 4 nights in a row. Probably some charity although calling after 8 pm seems a little bit late.
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    I sorta kinda have a fav again, since hers is he only club I've been going to for the past few months. I am giving her a gift this year. I doubt she will give me anything but in the past I have received cologne, imported rare coffees, sexy underwear and shirts etc...

I bought my girl something for her Kitchen, she loves to cook. It's not cheap but it's not over the top. I think it's best not to go too crazy, it can creep a girl out...
  • DailyGrind
    18 years ago
    mine is showing-up at the club on fucking xmas just to brighten their day.

i say we deserve the gifts.

fuckin cheapass hottiez.
    i love 'em.
  • trojangreg
    18 years ago
    Book Guy - I sure hope that they have played with your package.
  • Darkwolf
    18 years ago
    Good idea trojangreg - I know it is not exactly on topic but damnit man can I get some of that wine!
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    Nearly every Christmas I do the following: I buy as many airline-sized bottles (the little 10-ml? size) of a variety of liquors and liqueurs as $100 provides. To each little bottle I then attach a business-card sized note printed on my home computer, generally some silly quote about Christmas ("Bah! Humbug!" "Wishing you a purple Christmas!" etc.), tied with green and red ribbon. I then distribute these out of a big Santa bag on the last day that I'll see people -- last day of work before they go on their ski trip, or whatever. If I have some left over (and usually I do) then I drop 'em off to my favorite strippers.

Funny thing is, no stripper has EVER given me a Christmas package.
  • DougS
    18 years ago
    Trojanreg: I like the wine idea... and it's especially good that you can get it for much cheaper than it normally sells for, which means less investment for you, but the giftee thinks you spent more than you did... nice.

Fondl: The shopping idea is good, too. And I'm sure fun, and no doubt a feast for your eyes! I assume when you say "clothes" you are referring to dancing outfits? In past posts, I've explained that I'm fairly jealous when it comes to my girls, so if you are talking dancing outfits, personally I'd tend to shy away from that. I don't want to dish out money for something that other guys are going to get enjoyment out of... you know? But, I HAVE done that, too, and with the current fav, no less. (funny how a hot girl can EASILY get me to do things that I should be dead-set against!)

I have only given gifts to those girls with whom I have done OTCs, but I can see the benefits of gifting to others in the club such as the owner/mgr, wait staff... I think the DJ, would be good, too, since they control the girls stage appearances so keeping in good with the DJ is a good idea.

I've only given gifts for birthday's and Christmas - if you don't include posting bail for a prev ATF. I'm also not including the small "trinket" things I've given the girls over the years like lighters for the ones that never seem to have something to light their cigs with.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    I forgot to add that her birthday is shortly after Christmas so we usually take care of both on the one trip.
  • trojangreg
    18 years ago
    I give to my favorites a bottle of excellent red wine (the owner of my company has a vineyard in France) cost to me is $20 per bottle. Retail value would be $60 - $70. I also give one to a couple of club managers and my favorite waitress. They all seem to enjoy the wine and bug me all year for more. The dancers take care of me with that special gift of giving. The waitress always gives me a small cologne and the managers if on duty make sure I don't pay any cover charge and am well taken care of. Giving presents is always fun and I find even if I did not get anything in return I would still give gifts.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    I take my ATF shopping for clothes every year. She'll select a bunch of stuff to try on and then she will model each item for me and ask for my opinion. I love it, it's very intimate (I especially enjoyed the time she needed a new bikini.) And she never spends very much, she usually looks for stuff on sale. And we'll usually have a nice lunch somewhere during the process. Other than that I think the only gift I've every given anyone else in a club is a larger than normal tip.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion