tuscl

Meaningful Relationships

OldWhiteGuy
But not too old!
There has been some discussion off and on at the Desire page of the other site about whether or not you can have a meaningful relationship with a stripper. I noted that, over the 45 plus years I've been doing this, I have had many girls with whom I fell in lust, several girls with whom I became friends (some to this day) and three where I crossed the line and fell in love.
One time it was a wonderful relationship and the feeling was mutual. One time it was a manipulative maneuver to play me for financial support. This time...it's great so far!
So...am I the only one that considers her job her JOB and not who she is?

64 comments

• twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^It would appear so.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Right, Club Desire in Providence, RI. I've been spectating that discussion.

I take the middle ground on this. Does a woman's choice to strip completely define her as a person. No, certainly not. Dancers have human relationships just like everyone else.

That said, the profession doesn't generally attract women who are prone to good decision making, responsibility, or long-term thinking. So, as a population, they are not the best candidates for meaningful relationships.

And, honestly, PLs aren't the best candidates either...

Is it possible to have a meaningful relationship with a stripper? Sure. They don't all conform to the popular stereotypes.

But I'll contend that it's a lucky hand when they don't.
  • GACA
    7 years ago
    I've been in exactly one loving relationship with a stripper. For the most part I find they are very cold and completely about the money. There was one I was seeing OTC for 2 years and never really developed a loving relationship with even though we would talk about everything all the time she was with me. And this wasn't strictly a pump and dump we went out on a few dates we definitely kiss and have slow sex + hard sex. But in the end she had her mind made up that I was strictly customer even though she like me as a customer adored me even. For once awhile she would let me get some on credit. But it was always about the money.

The one where it wasn't about the money and more about a relationship really was looking for someone to take care of her. Probably thought she found her white knight.

It helps that I'm not too much older than these ladies. The strippers are emotionally fucked up for the most part. And whether they're strippers or regular women emotionally fucked up people are destructive
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    "So...am I the only one that considers her job her JOB and not who she is?"

No. But it's a job which attracts a lifestyle that's a bad match for settled, conventional relationships. Or is it the other way around? Lots of people have jobs like that, but most of them don't involve going to work on a customer's private parts.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    If you're happy wearing rose-colored glasses then by all means - as far as I'm concerned the strip club is the last place to look for love
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    If you meet a dancer as a custy, it seems that 99.9% of the time that is what you will be always be seen as, a cu$ty, a mean$ to an end
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    I don't consider the job stripper as being indicative of who she is as a person. Having said that i believe the customer/stripper relationship can never be like a real world relationship. If your current one OWG is with whom I think it is, she is wonderful and one of the sweetest people I have ever met, but the foregoing stands.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    As a general rule, "in love and in a romantic relationship with a stripper" is something I'd think twice about wishing on my worst enemy. Over a few decades of PLing I've had a handful of "friends with benefits" relationships with strippers, and *that*, I think every PL should experience at least once. "Free" (okay, nothing is really free) sex with a wild and sexy young woman, with some level of affection but without romantic encumbrances, is pretty awesome.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Like Papi said 99% of the time if you meet her as a customer then that is what she will always see you as.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I will tell you from experience once a girl has made the decision to become a stripper, if you are a normal guy with a healthy level of self esteem just about any relationship is doomed. After a while the sex industry just consumes these girls.
  • eyeofodin
    7 years ago
    never have, never will........ our worlds / lifestyles are non compatible. enjoy the fantasy but do not confuse it with reality.
  • OldWhiteGuy
    7 years ago
    It is with whom you think it is ski and because you know her, you know it isn't about sex. It's about a sweet, wonderful girl that was dealt a shit hand and as we spent time together I marveled at how she did not turn into a cynical, conniving, miserable bitch.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    If it is what you want, I say such relationships can be. But they will be different.

And no one will last long if they try to control things which cannot be controlled.

SJG

There is one guy who would always play it differently:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsJEkl5G…

More:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsJEkl5G…
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    The point made in the op is a good one. A strippers job is one thing - and it doesn’t define her as a person.

However, extrapolating beyond that statement is where most arguments fall short. It doesn’t imply that she’s a person you’d want to pursue a committed relationship with.

There have been numerous discussions (and probably several articles) discussing why it’s a bad (very very bad) idea to try and have a stripper as a girlfriend. I don’t think I’ve seen any discussions about how good it is having a stripper as a girlfriend.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Good for you OWG. I knew her from before and she has been a breath of fresh air and a charming person every single time I have seen her. If she isn't busy we chat a lot, despite the fact neither of can recall how many years ago it was for our last dance.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    "... it isn't about sex. It's about a sweet, wonderful girl that was dealt a shit hand ..."

Wow - *personally* - this is a big "Capt Save-a-Ho" red-flag to me.

To borrow one of your own words, I hate to be "cynical", but getting emotionally wrapped-up w/ a stripper that one feels sorry for b/c of what she's been thru often leads to either getting played big-time and/or her not being as sweet and innocent as what she portrays.

Most of these girls that "have been thru a lot" have a lifetime of baggage that often negatively-affects how they currently live their life, and this is often not obvious on the surface but if one deals w/ them long-enough often times their true-colors show when the shit hits the fan.

Plenty of PLs are taken by dancers making them feel they (dancer) are into them (PL) - but beside the romance hustle, the "I've had a terrible life" hustle often works as well to entrap PLs.

If "she's been thru a lot" that usually means she has a lot of baggage that often affects her personal life in the present and a PL getting involved w/ them b/c they feel sorry for them will often get sucked into the dancer's drama and issues, and often get used b/c they feel they should help a damsel in distress.

To be "cynical" - having sex w/ a stripper and leaving it at that is often as healthy a "relationship" one can have w/ them - history shows that trying to be a "stripper's friend" often leads to deleterious results for the PL b/c many a PL will often get sucked into their drama and also used by the dancer to get thru her ever-present emergencies and shit that constantly seemingly keeps happening to them.

Obviously, nothing is "universal" and one should assume there are always exceptions to the rule; but every PL that has had a deleterious relationship w/ a stripper (which is common) probably also thought that his stripper was the exception to the rule (else he would have not gotten in the mess he did).

IDK this dancer and obviously can't say she is like almost every other dancer; but I'd be careful especially if you somehow see yourself getting involved having to help her w/ personal life issues specifically financial issue; i.e. if you are helping her financially then it may not be what you think it is.

My 3-cents.
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    there is always an exception to every rule but for the most part it's a disaster waiting to happen as just about everyone else has said.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    She’s the product, and she’s not necessarily fake. No faker than civi girls looking for relationships. Just don’t forget that her time is money, and being charming and enjoyable is her trade, so she expects to be compensated appropriately.

Basically, she is the product, and the product is her job. That doesn’t mean all dancers are the same, but it’s always their job to be a product that you want to give money for.
  • Htxx
    7 years ago
    Extolling the virtues of my OTC girl to a buddy of mine and he said "is she that way because she wants to be or is it because it's her job to be that way"... Yep. It's about the money. Always has been always will be. Mind you, I've not kicked the habit yet with her. Spent several great hours with her this afternoon and am picking her up tomorrow for what will undoubtedly be an expensive trip to the jewelry store tomorrow. She'll dpend the night and I'm going to have the time of my life. I just need to remember she's the best money can buy
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    I have no idea what "the Desire page of the other site" means.

One thing about dating strippers is that they objectify themselves. See Bj99's comments in this thread to see what I mean. It's hard to date someone who has no idea who she is, because she's constantly trying to turn herself into what she thinks you in particular want, or what men in general want, and not just any men, but strip club patrons at that. They spend so much time pretending to be something they're not they lose touch with themselves - assuming they ever knew who they were to begin with.

The problem gets even worse when sex comes into play. I've never said don't give money to a dancer if you want to date her, although I can understand why a dancer might interpret things that way. What I have said is, don't get dances from her. The reason being, the more you pay her for dances, the more motivated she is to disconnect from her feelings and pretend she likes you, so it becomes increasingly difficult for you (or her) to determine what's really going on.

There are always exceptions yeah. I once met a dancer in a club, took her to VIP and then immediately left the club with her, but the visit to VIP wasn't about the money, it was about seeing how we responded to one another. After that one time she never danced for me again.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    I know the dancer of whom OWG speaks. Knew her before she danced at the club where he met her. If any dancer is the exception to the rule, she is. Despite knowing her years and despite how hot she is, my physical contact with her is limited so this is the larger of the two heads speaking. I have no doubt his relationship with her is not sexual based.
  • OldWhiteGuy
    7 years ago
    Papi, I got caught in the "Save a Hoe" business with a very young girl that played me for the financial support. I am aware of the possibility. As skibum609 said this girl is the exception to all of the stereotypes and warnings from above. Naturally, the relationship started because I was physically attracted to her. It grew because her boundaries in the VIP were strictly enforced and I took that as a challenge. The more time I spent with her, the more time I wanted to spend with her. On days that I visited but didn't have the time or inclination for a VIP, she wouldn't accept any money. Our first OTC meeting was when she invited me out to dinner for my birthday. She looked at me with venom in her eyes when I reached for the check. Before I dropped her off, she said if I hadn't pulled back my hand to let her pay for dinner, she would never have gone out with me again. If we are going to be friends, we are going to be equals. Now we alternate who pays. The girl has been working at this about 5 years. She recently bought and remodeled a house. She is pursuing an education to get out of this business. She rarely drinks, doesn't do drugs and manages her money better than most people I know. I love and admire this girl and I am thrilled that she has chosen to become a very dear friend.
  • Daddillac
    7 years ago
    I don't think i need to contribute to this conversation but let my story be a warning.....
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    @OWG - the thing that bothers me about your story is that you're still paying for VIP. In my experience dancers with strict boundaries in VIP will often offer OTC dates to good customers. If you stop seeing her in the club and the OTC friendship continues then I would view things differently
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    My apologies if I misunderstood but I didn't see any indication you've stopped the VIP visits.
  • rockie
    7 years ago
    The OP's relationship is at least as solid as any "work friendship" I've had over the last 37 years. After that it depends on how you categorize friendship and my definition is rather rigid. I would consider any relationship (where who pays for the mutual outside the job interaction to be a 50/50 split) qualifying as a "work friendship" in my insular world. I have never had a "work friend" become a "lifetime friend", but that's a small circle of 5 people. Kudos to OWG that this relationship currently trends in a positive direction.
  • OldWhiteGuy
    7 years ago
    We do still do the CR.
    She still enforces and I still respect her boundaries.
    I have been offered the choice of maintaining the current relationship or to see other girls (and satisfy the primal urges) ITC and get together with her OTC.
    I'd rather spend the time with her.
    She has goals and dreams both personal and professional.
    And, despite her protestations to the contrary, I will be a difficult explanation when she finds "the one".
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    @OWG - have you considered taking her up on that offer? Not suggesting you start getting dances from other girls, just that you take your relationship strictly OTC.
  • OldWhiteGuy
    7 years ago
    Our schedule is typically once a week we spend an afternoon together (sometimes twice) ITC and an evening date (dinner, show, sporting event) every other week. I did step away from ITC for a while but, to be honest, I missed our afternoons of conversation and cuddling. I know how pathetic this sounds and I'm sure you will demand I relinquish my man card but in a club where there is an unlimited supply of blowjobs, I'd prefer some cuddling and conversation with my friend.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^Consider you man card permanently revoked. ;)
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    At the end of the PL-day ir u enjoy your time with her then that's what counts - it's just that often times it isn't as genuine a relationship as many PLs think it is (i.e. most times the dancer does not feel for the PL what the PL feels for the dancer, and often unbeknownst to many a PL)
  • Daddillac
    7 years ago
    It is vitally important to remember that she is cuddling and conversing because you are paying.... if you quit paying she will quit cuddling. She is McDonalds... you pay you eat, you no pay you no eat.

Once you start letting emotions get involved you are fucked, you have to always treat it as a business transaction.

Take a look at yourself, she is not turned on by you, she is lying trying to just pay her rent. I get it, it feels good to have a hot young girl tell you how good looking you are, cuddle with you, listen to your stories.... but when she goes in the locker room the other girls don't ask about your stories, they say how much did you take him for
  • Daddillac
    7 years ago
    Papi told me during my break down that when money changes hands it is no longer a meaningful relationship it is now a business relationship..... the problem is in the title of the post. We see this as PL as a meaningful relationship they see it as a business relationship.

Take a look on Stripper Web.... do they discuss what to do when you fall in love with a customer and feel bad for taking money from them.... Hell fucking No

They have the hustle hut where they teach young whores how to hustle more money out of you.... they do not fucking care about any meaningful relationship they only care about the money
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->"And, despite her protestations to the contrary, I will be a difficult explanation when she finds "the one"."

With my ATATF, it's not just about "the one", it's whenever she has a vaguely serious boyfriend, we have to navigate that, especially given that we tend to visit each other for a few days at a time, every month or two. If she normally sees him a few times a week, or more, how is she going to explain that she's going to be out of touch for 4 days or whatever? And although it's never happened yet, what if she's seen around town with me? Answer: once she starts seeing a guy fairly often, to where he can reasonably expect to see her each night, she pretty early on finds a way to mention "a really close friend of my mom's, he's like an uncle to me and he raised me more than my dad... he comes to visit my mom occasionally and we're spending a few days with him next week". It's been working out nicely, and if she does ever get spotted out with an old guy, everything's already out on the table -- of course, she was out with her "uncle"!
  • OldWhiteGuy
    7 years ago
    Don't want to repeat everything I've said previously but that is not the case. If I cuddle at the club, I pay because I am taking up her time. If we cuddle outside the club it is because two friends enjoy each other's company. We didn't become friends because I'm so hot (I don't look like Zac Efron anymore) We became friends because we developed a genuine affection for each other and I'm a sweet, caring person. (her words; not mine)
    And she doesn't listen to my stories. We have conversations. Sometimes I spend an hour just nodding my head and listening.
    This is not about sex but it is about intimacy. We have shared our innermost thoughts, hopes and dreams and fears.
    I like where it is.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    It sounds like you're happy. I think the general reaction you're seeing is because you're using idealized, romanticized words to describe this, and the fact is, that's a blinking yellow caution sign. That's not a criticism, I've been guilty of doing this myself, and I'm guessing you're getting the reaction you are because many others recognize the signs (e.g., "dealt a shit hand" rather than "she's deeply emotionally damaged, but right now I'm not seeing that manifest itself ... and I realize that that's a caution sign for me.").

• OldWhiteGuy
    7 years ago
    I appreciate all the comments and concerns and I am grateful for your advice. Obviously, you can never be 100% sure of her motives whether she is a stripper or a secretary. And, it took me a little while to get to the level of comfort and trust that I have with her but once I got there, once I realized and accepted the relationship for what it was, it got better for me and as she explained, for her.
    So, I will keep moving forward because she makes me incredibly happy and if some day I come crashing down, I'll let you know if the ride was worth the fall!
  • Daddillac
    7 years ago
    Her words, not mine..... her words = lies designed to get money from you..... as long as you are ok with that, have fun. I read all this before and still fell for it. When it's over I will not say I told you so, because that won't help, but I will say it now.
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    There's some great comments here. Personally though if the only reason I was tipping a girl ITC was for her time, I would stop taking up her time ITC. A while back I knew a dancer who sounds like yours. Very restrained ITC and was offering OTC dates as a sweetener. Then I met the dancer who is now my best friend. We took things OTC almost immediately. But what may interest you is that several times she would let me know that she would be working at a certain club and we would meet there and i never had to pay her anything. Contrast that with the other girl once the money started to dry up with the first girl her attitude changed dramatically. As I like to say you can't buy affection.
  • GACA
    7 years ago
    In any meaningful relationship you learn more about yourself than you do the other person... so sure this could be meaningful. It could even be described as mutually beneficial.

But it is not a relationship based on mutual respect and admiration it is conditional on money eventually spent. It is a business relationship and once there is no business there is no relationship.

I think most guys have a hard time understanding that about strippers they start thinking that it can move from the conditional to the unconditional and you're kidding yourself
  • OldWhiteGuy
    7 years ago
    So what some of you are saying is that anything she says to me is a lie because she is a stripper? I don't buy it. Anyone that knows her will tell you if there is an exception to the rule, she is it! I can't and won't go into further details but I'm at a point where I have total trust.
    As I have said before, there's no fool like an old fool and if I am being played, if she is the greatest actress in the history of the world...the experience has been worth every penny!
  • Daddillac
    7 years ago
    I wish you well and hope that you still feel that way when she is gone. As I have said before, a lot of guys told me the same things about my girl.... I had been looking at rings, we had been looking at houses .... now she fucks any body with a couple references and 200 bucks on the kitchen table at her house where her kids eat breakfast. So it may have cost me 300 thousand but would have cost more if I had actually married her.

Strippers just have a different mindset. I hope for your sake that you found the unicorn.... but I quit believing in that shit years ago.
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    @OWG - Sometimes the BS on this board is so thick I wish I could start awarding trowels to the worst offenders on a 1 to 5 scale. Imagine the outcry if someone said "blacks have a different mindset..." This idea that strippers are uniquely deceitful, while everyone else is a paragon of virtue is such a stinking pile of cow manure. Here's a thought: "How many Cabinet members in the Obama administration did *not* deserve to be prosecuted?"

Here's another thought: "If you look down on women who have sex for money, then why are you paying dancers to have sex with you OTC?" Or if you don't do OTC, then answer this: "If a stripper is forever defined by her decision to take off her clothes and grind on a guy's lap, then why aren't you defined by your decision to walk into a men's club and pay women to take off their clothes and grind on your lap?" Contradiction much?

For every pathetic loser who thinks "once a stripper always a stripper," there's a stripper thinking "once a pathetic loser always a pathetic loser."

Speaking for myself, I would never tell you that you can never believe anything a dancer says. What I have said, repeatedly, is that you can't pay a stripper for dances and expect her to tell you the truth about your relationship. By paying her for dances, you are paying her for affection - regardless of whether she feels affectionate towards you or not. And you cannot, on the one hand, deliberately and knowingly pay someone to lie to you, and on the other hand, expect them to tell you the truth. It's just not gonna happen.

If a dancer has any degree of affection or respect for you, she won't keep taking your money. Women generally become dancers for money. I think we can all agree on that. So if a dancer ever came to me with the offer that your dancer made to you, "I have been offered the choice of maintaining the current relationship or to see other girls (and satisfy the primal urges) ITC and get together with her OTC," I would immediately stop getting dances from her, because the only way I can interpret that statement is that she doesn't feel comfortable lying to you anymore.

Yes, you can and you have chosen to continue the current relationship as is, but I feel you're shooting yourself in the foot by doing so, and the longer it goes on the less respect she'll have for you.

The thing about relationships is that they're always changing. Relationships are organic, if they're not growing then they're dying, but one thing they don't ever do is stay the same. So if you ever do have a "relationship" that never changes, that's a dead giveaway it's not really a relationship - it's a business arrangement, or a legal obligation, or perhaps some mutually beneficial transaction - but it's not a relationship.
  • K
    7 years ago
    Oldwhiteguy
    "So what some of you are saying is that anything she says to me is a lie because she is a stripper? "

No, it is "Assume anything she says to you is a lie because she is a stripper."

In the club I believe everything they tell me. It helps with the fantasy. Once I leave, I believe nothing unless I have supporting evidence. Even then I take it with a healthy dose of skepticism and consider how much my desire for it to be true is influencing me.
  • Daddillac
    7 years ago
    Anon.... turn off the fucking hallmark channel and get back into the real world....

You are right about the outcry if someone said black have a different mindset, and the outcry would be justifiable. People are not born strippers.... they choose that life. They choose to take off their clothes, rub their bodies all over you, suck you and fuck you for money. The more money they can get the better for them. Some not all play mind games as well. There are very few that will turn down cash because they don't feel they earned it or they don't want to take advantage of you. You are naive to believe otherwise
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    @Daddillac - I don't recall saying it was common. If you believe otherwise, feel free to quote me to show me wrong. I simply wanted to point out that it is possible.

And I will point out again, to you and the others with noticeably upturned noses, that no one is putting a gun to your head, forcing you into a strip club, and forcing you to hand over money to a stripper. Those are all your choices. So how about turning off the superiority complex when you have nothing to feel superior about?
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^ you have to be an idiot, you make false equivalencies about just about everything, these girls have made a conscious decision to earn a living by playing a game with your mind, yes we like it and most of us here are intelligent enough to get it, but even the best amongst us occasionally get too caught up in the hype. If you think anybody here believes you that a stripper is giving back cash because they have a conscience, you are stupider than a cardboard box.
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    oh hey, it's Mr. "Merry Christmas to all".

you know Mr. 25% Claus, 75% Scrooge, being called an idiot by you just tells me I'm doing something right. I don't know what drugs you're on, but I never said anything about "giving back cash." i will however refer you to OWG, whose dancer friend is offering to leave money on the table by giving their ITC CR sessions to another dancer. since you don't like my explanation, what is yours? and we'll let OWG decide which makes more sense to him

also, your prejudices and false beliefs don't Trump my reality. given your obvious intelligence and winning personality, I have no trouble believing that no dancer would ever give you the time of day unless you had cash in hand, but I have spent lots of time OTC with lots of dancers throughout my life and it never cost me anything more than a civilian date would have cost.

so merry christmas to you too
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^ I’m still trying to figure out why you included blacks in your previous anology, now you are mixing politics into this geezaloo give it a rest, you are just demonstrating your ignorance
    There was an old proverb written just for you.
    “It is better to keep your thoughts to yourself and be thought a fool, then to publish them and remove all doubt “
  • Daddillac
    7 years ago
    He did it because he is a stupid mother fucked trying to stir shit up..... I go to clubs because I enjoy it, never said I didnt.... I was just offering some help to someone asking a question. Anon is a dick licking ball hugging asshole faggot who just wants to argue with someone and pretend he is better than the rest of us.... fuck him
  • Daddillac
    7 years ago
    @anon.. . Show me where I said you thought it was common....I did not so quit putting words in my mouth bitch.
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    "There are very few that will turn down cash... You are naive to believe otherwise"

Now go suck a dick you retarded faggot. If it wasn't for strip clubs that's the only action you would ever get.

• Daddillac
    7 years ago
    I don't see the word common.... stupid fucktard
  • Daddillac
    7 years ago
    Anon is a cocksucker
  • Daddillac
    7 years ago
    Oh and btw.... your mother and sister would disagree about the action part.... they love the daddillac dick
  • OldWhiteGuy
    7 years ago
    Guys,

The reason I took this discussion here is because the other site is overloaded with these kinds of attacks.
    Obviously Daddilac has one point of view because he was burned in a relationship he thought was real. If it eases your mind, Dadillac, I am not looking at this as a "Happily ever after Fairy Tale". I'm looking at it as a friendship that has grown and evolved into something very special to me and to her. It is a relationship that isn't costing me a fortune.
    Anon has expressed thoughts close to mine. A stripper becomes a stripper for many different reasons. And, being a stripper doesn't disqualify her from being a genuine human being.
    He brought Blacks into the discussion because you cannot lump ALL of ANYTHING into a certain behavior. I know waitresses, teachers and lawyers that have lied to men to get what they want. That have traded sex for trips, gifts... And, I know strippers that have done it as well.
    Let's all leave each other with a final thought...we all have our opinion based on our own experiences. No one has the truth!
    "People are always talking to ya about truth. Everybody always knows what the truth is, like it was toilet paper or something, and they got a supply in the closet. But what you learn, as you get older, is there ain't no truth. All there is is bullshit, pardon my vulgarity here. Layers of it. One layer of bullshit on top of another. And what you do in life like when you get older is, you pick the layer of bullshit that you prefer and that's your bullshit, so to speak. "
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    So one person understood what I meant at least.

If anything I would say dancers are more honest than the average woman. With a dancer you generally know what you are going to get. You pay her money, she provides a GFE, takes off her clothes for you, possibly even provides extras; whereas with a civilian girl, you might spend $200 for tickets to a show and then go home with blue balls, while she goes home and fucks her boss for a promotion.

Do strippers sometimes lie? Well, I guess that depends upon your level of stupid, doesn't it? I think it's safe to say most guys who walk into a strip club are looking for a fantasy. Dancers know this and they try to cater to it. That doesn't make them liars, it makes them actresses. You'd have to be a special kind of stupid to walk into a strip club and think that a girl you're paying hundreds of dollars per hour for entertainment loves you. But apparently that's a common delusion around here, how else to explain the frequency with with PLs talk about dancers "lying" to them as if they've just discovered the first law of thermodynamics.

Another way to look at this is as a form of projection. Pathetic losers don't want to admit how pathetic they are for paying for sex, so they place all the blame for their actions upon the dancers, who of course are these devious, irresponsible and irresistible sirens who are somehow luring these otherwise virtous men to their dooms in strip clubs. They couldn't possibly be recently divorced women with no credit who suddenly need to buy cars, or college girls from poor families who can't pay tuition, or barely legal teenage runaways who are just trying to survive.

You're also a special form of stupid if the term "your mileage may vary" has to be explained to you. When I'm talking about my experiences in a strip club, I'm not necessarily implying anything about how common they are. But since the issue has been raised, I'll admit that most dancers probably view most patrons as ATMs, just as most patrons view most dancers as sex dolls, so my experiences are probably pretty uncommon if not rare.

When I walk into a strip club, I'm never looking for a fantasy. Dancers usually notice this right away and will often comment on it. I don't engage in projection with dancers. I don't look down on them. I'm not hostile towards them. I come across I think as a safe, sincere and respectful person. I look 20 years younger than I really am. I tip well. And I have skill sets that most women find interesting and useful. All these things make me stand out. Considering the way most guys behave in strip clubs, I really stand out. And as a result, on many occasions I have gotten to know dancers as the women they are, not the performers they pretend to be. This has been my experience.

Perhaps this is the type of experience OWG is describing as well.
  • Daddillac
    7 years ago
    After reading OWG last message I thought he is right, I was a little rough on anon, I should apologize.... then I read anon post.... lol I don't think I'll apologize to that dipshit. I hope you choke on your boyfriends cock anon
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    it's all about you, right Daddilac? I'm describing common behaviors on this board and in clubs. you're the one who seems to assume every remark is about you. if the shoe fits I guess...
  • Daddillac
    7 years ago
    Did I say it was about me you stupid fuck.... show me where I said it was about me..... I just noticed again what a stupid, arrogant, condescending asshole you are and decided I did not need to apologize because you are too fucking stupid to understand.... thanks for proving my point
  • Daddillac
    7 years ago
    Adding anon to the ignore list
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    Oh I see. You just habitually take every remark on this board personally whether it's directed at you or not. So yeah, clearly my mistake for thinking it's all about you.
  • OldWhiteGuy
    7 years ago
    Anon and I seem to be more alike. The experience I am currently having is because both of us let our guard down and took the chance to be real with each other. Except for the 20 years younger part, I would say that my reputation is similar to his.
    Desire has been my spot since it opened and although I occasionally sample the other venues I am A REGULAR at Desire. Several of the girls and a couple of the house moms have asked me about my relationship. At first they wondered how we could spend hours together because she is so quiet. My response was, Not with me. Then mentioned that they noticed that my friend has "come out of her shell" and is much more confident. Some have told me that she is absolutely giddy when she gets my text confirming a visit. Even Maggie, who usually frowns on the OTC stuff has mentioned that she's rarely seen anything like our relationship.
    Again, I appreciate everyone's input but rather than turning this into a catfight, enjoy the holidays and let's move on.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion