tuscl

PLs and Strippers who hangout with each other all night, what’s going on?

Playademan
New York
Just curious, I’m a regular at a few clubs and even consider myself “friends” with some of the ladies. As in they know my face and will come by and say hi everytime. But I’ve never gone to the club to hang out with one stripper all night long. My usual trip consists of some small talk moving on to dances/vip depending on how I feeling and that’s the end of my interactions with the lady, they might stop by to say hi later on and see how I’m doing but nothing crazy. Just wondering what’s going on there and how much money is being made. Obviously I’m not keeping tabs all the time but I don’t notice many dances and am unaware how much money if any is being exchanged during this hangout time.

27 comments

• jackslash
    7 years ago
    I can only say what’s going on with me. And that is sex ITC or OTC.
  • Playademan
    7 years ago
    Interesting, I don’t really partake in otc but the few times I did it was usually hey you go do your thing and meet up with me when you’re done and itc is similar to how I describe my dances and vip. Can’t say I’m looking for that sort of interaction but I wonder if there’s something I’m missing out on lol
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Is there life after death? What caused the big bang? Thermos keeps hot things hot and cold things cold -- how do it know? And perhaps life's biggest mystery of all: why does that stripper hang out with that guy all night?

Of course, that last one, we've discussed ad nauseum until it's so frustrating that I feel like grabbing tuscl and shaking it like it's a baby. But, to recap, the answer is: you (and I, and everyone else here) has no idea how much that PL is spending on that stripper. Just because you don't see them doing dances, that does not mean ANYTHING. He might do all his dances at once at the end of the night. He might have just paid her rent. He might just hand her $1000 at the end of the night without even doing any dances. The one thing you can probably rely on is: this is her job, she's not hanging out with him for her health, there's some amount of money being exchanged that makes her feel like she's being fairly remunerated... even if you don't see a single dance or exchange.

I am a "one stripper for the entire 3-5 hours I'm there" kind of PL, and often easily go 90 minutes between dances, so if you watched us for an hour, you might never see us doing a single dance ... but dance, we do, young skywalker.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    The longer a stripper spends time with a PL, the more money she is making from him. This a universal SC law.

Now as to why a PL will just sit and drink with a stripper next to him for hours is unknown to me. I'm not into it myself. At most I want an hour and there has to be direct dick teasing as a part of it, otherwise I prefer maybe 15 minutes of small talk and some good spooning with my dick between her ass cheeks and/or feeling on her ass before getting dances that end in LDK. But that's just me and other PLs may not want this, so if sitting and talking for hours with a stripper is your thing, have at it.
  • Darkblue999
    7 years ago
    OP,
    I don't know if you read my recent threads. I posted exactly same scenario in one of my threads. This guy spends with the dancer from 9 pm to 1.15 pm .That dancer won't spend time with anybody else or won't ask any other customers for dances . I once asked her directly how much she charges for all night.she smiled and told me I can't ask that. But I saw then going to champagne room and then after taking break going to couch room dances.Also saw him going to ATM and giving her money.
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    One of the strippers at my usual club is kind of introverted, she was recruited by a friend and spends a lot of time at that girl's side. She prefers familiar regulars, some of them homely overweight guys who will tip $20 per ten minutes just to talk with a pretty girl. She would rather do that than sell dances.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    ^ easy money
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I've spent many long hours, most of an afternoon or most of a night talking with a dancer many times. Often they are not really getting much money out of it, they just want to talk with me. Some of the people on this forum have found this type of thing very hard to believe.

But this is far more common in lower mileage clubs like ours, where they can't just hit guys up for dances because they couldn't do more than they could do on stage.

So in the high mileage clubs, this low or no cost talking time is less common.

For now, what I would say is just have your immediate OTC place worked out, home or otherwise, and a safe date, like lunch, and a regular date place, lined up before you even walk into the club. If you hit it off with a girl you like, get her outside of the club at the earliest opportunity.

SJG

Why It's Impossible to Sink This $13 Billion Ship
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGXlaa65…

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Gerald…

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c…

http://www.thefordclass.com/

My Ignore List:
    DrPhil, DrPhil., IME, Meat72, san_jose_gay, tixtittyfag, JimGassagain, Call.Me.Ishmael, SirLapdancealot, L1oydSchoene

Portal, please save this some place safe in case there are ever any temporary TUSCL outages
    sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/

Yardbirds - Dazed and Confused
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ffBRhtW…

Led Zeppelin
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IC6SwzXv…

Top 10 Secrets The Secret Service Doesn’t Want You To Know
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSz8tSTh…

JAW-DROPPING PROOF THAT HITLER DIED IN 1965 - IN ARGENTINA
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0Fzr3xV…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqzUkvHl…

Jefferson Airplane ft/ David Crosby
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBYv2wr9…

The Doors - The Crystal Ship / Dick Clark
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTkPOt2L…
  • Darkblue999
    7 years ago
    Yes..overweight guys
    -----------

She prefers familiar regulars, some of them homely overweight guys who will tip $20 per ten minutes just to talk with a pretty girl. She would rather do that than sell dances.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    In real estate they say - location, location, location.

In strip clubs it’s - money, money, money. If you ever wonder why’s she hanging with him? He’s fat and old - and ugly! It’s because he’s paying her - and he consistently pays her.
  • Array
    7 years ago
    Hey, on this board we call ourselves PL’s because we go to strip clubs to see and talk to half-naked women and to sometimes have sex with them. I would consider myself an all-time pathetic scum of the earth loser if I had to pay a girl hundreds of dollars just to talk to me. It drives me nuts when I see it happening, but God bless the girl that can grab a fistfull of bills just for sitting next to a guy.
  • Array
    7 years ago
    I’m curious to hear the female and dancer perspective on this. BJ99???
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    ^^^ The thing I'd caution is, just as an onlooker knows fuckall about whether or not the PL is actually paying her (whether or not he's seen them exchange money or do dances), the onlooker knows fuckall about whether he's paying her just to talk. These are just things frustrated guys tell themselves, to make themselves feel better about why the stripper they want doesn't pay them any attention. While I realize that that definitely happens, my guess is that it's a way minority of PLs. Most of those guys talking with those girls for hours are getting ITC or OTC, they wouldn't be dishing out the $ to get her to stay for hours otherwise.
  • Darkblue999
    7 years ago
    Subram,
    I would like to disagree on this one. It may happen sometimes but not all the time.The club where I go have cameras every where in couch room,in vip,in champagne room etc..It's not an extras club.I asked that girl too how can you dance so many hours with that guy.She told me she just sit and talk with him.He won't take any dances except one or two.

------
    Most of those guys talking with those girls for hours are getting ITC or OTC, they wouldn't be dishing out the $ to get her to stay for hours otherwise
    --------
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Many of these guys are regulars and demand a dancer not leave their side if the dancer wants to keep him as a regular, so yeah there's enough $$$ being exchanged at some point for her to stick to his side - it's not necessarily always huge $$$ but regular $$$ many dancers depend on
  • stripfighter
    7 years ago
    I don't think about it other than those are the girls I avoid. The way I see it, they're with a regular/whale or if it's younger guys, friends/bfs. Both not ideal.
  • Liwet
    7 years ago
    It's because I'm a regular. I don't spend a lot of time or money with her, but she gives me extra benefits such as her time in exchange for me never being a 0 to her. It's a fucking gut punch to their soul when they spend a bunch of time with a new guy groping all over them who ultimately decide not to spend any money on them.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I used to spend $1,000 on the DS in a single club visit. We spent most of the evening together, although we did take occasional breaks during which time I was free to play with other strippers if I wanted to. She could also give dances to other guys during a break, although she would always check with me first before doing a VIP of any sort. The reason I chose to mainly be with her is easy to understand. She was a 10, and I was in love with her. And the reason she stayed with me most of the evening is also easy to understand. She was in love with my money. This worked really well except there was a lot of drama the night that her other whale and I were both at the club on the same night, and we both wanted to be with her all evening. She chose me.
  • Dolfan
    7 years ago
    Like Subraman, I often sit with a single stripper my entire visit. I do it because I enjoy it. Why I enjoy it is another matter I'm not really gonna get into. I will say that I'm not paying the girl just to talk to me. There's been a few cases where I've sat with a girl for a long time & had to leave unexpectedly, so I've thrown her a few bucks. But other than that rare circumstance, I'll pay for the dances or the room only.

She does it for the money the vast majority of the time. Like others said, it may not be so much about the amount as the consistency and certainty. She knows I'm gonna spend; she's not gonna invest hours with me and get zero. And she knows as long as I have a good time I'll be back to do it again soon. Some days she's in a bad mood and doesn't feel like hustling. Some days she's got a needy regular who she wants to make jealous or prove a point to, so she sits with me. From the outside looking in, you really can't know why she's there that day.

On rare occasions, its just that we enjoy talking to each other. Those relationships tend to move OTC when that happens but its not like one visit its a quick "wanna dance" and the next we're grabbing dinner & a movie. It gradually builds from a quick chat & a wanna dance to a more in depth conversation & potentially no dances. Again, depending on where you catch us in that progression you may see what looks like a stripper hanging out with a customer all night for nothing.

Some girls just operate that way, meaning they like to hang with one or two customers per shift. They don't like to jump from customer to customer. Maybe it makes them feel like a whore to do that. Maybe they don't like the rejection. Maybe they do like being the object of affection. Maybe a combo.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I think the dancers do it bc it’s easier, and for a lot of girls, even 50 an hour is more money than they’d make working the floor. These guys are also some of the ones we get along with, and who will buy us drinks or food, if we want. A lot of girls will spend hours per shift sitting in the back texting, in a booth alone, or leave after a couple rejections, so someone who’s handing them money now and then, buying drinks, and tipping them on stage, is better than them leaving early and paying a fine.
  • Darkblue999
    7 years ago
    JS69,

Looks like you nailed it. I saw exactly the way you described with a dancer and the guy. Though I became successful in having her for 45 minutes she finally requested me that somebody waiting for her if I am staying late she will come back later.
    She is 9.75 though I never saw how a perfect 10 looks like. These kind of dancers make a killing if they work fulltime and have 5 regulars like these.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    BJ: that's something some of these guys have read here over and over but just have trouble internalizing. No, she's not missing some huge opportunity just because you have some money burning a hole in your pocket -- a steady regular can be very valuable to her, which is why he may be paying surprisingly little for the amount of time he's spending, it's worth it to her. No, that doesn't mean he's not spending because you don't see them doing dances, no that doesn't mean he's just paying he to talk just because you haven't seen them do dances. Steady regular, who tries to come during slower times, buys food & drinks, and is at least more tolerable than a random customer, that's been the key to affordability for me.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    My ATF DS will sit with her ass and back to me and mess around on her phone for an hour as I sit spoon behind her and watch a game on TV. Also the entire time I massage her and tease my hard dick and balls with her ass cheeks wrapped around them. Sometimes we talk and sometimes we are happy in our own two worlds not saying anything. And it only costs me $6 for buying her a Red Bull with tip. LOL well that and over hundreds of visits and dance/VIP sessions.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    As Subra and Dolfan have said over, ad nauseaum, you can't possibly know what is up between a particular dancer and patron. Trying to figure it out if they don't want you to know will just frustrate you, it's best in that type of a situation to just cut your losses and find another dancer or if there are no other dancers that interest you, just find another club. Usually if a girl is sitting and drinking with me for long periods of time we have an outside relationship, your short term money is not going to break that up.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    pretty girls sometimes hang with me for a while. but i almost never tip them just to sit with me. they mostly get a dance with me. i've had a few stay with me for an hour or two. i consider those experiences on the side of epic. dancing, drinking, smooching, talking... love it!
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    What Subraman and BJ said, multiple times.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    I'm sure there are many scenarios as several have already posted. A few from my experiences:

I went to the club when my "ex"-ATF returned to work after 2+ years of 'domestic bliss' (not with me!) a few months back. She was worried about her game, yet she did dance with an old regular or two, but for the 5 hours I was there she was with me 4 1/2. No one would guess that I wasn't on her payroll outside of just 2 sets of dances.

Some girls know a whale is coming, and will just hang with her fave PL in the room until he shows up. I had a CF that had a big ITC date coming, but she was with me (for free) until he showed up.

Some may actually just like the guy even on a first meeting. That happened to me once - a rookie dancer just sat on my lap until 2 AM. And I wasn't tipping her. Never saw her again though.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion