tuscl

Anyone know where Amanda from HL went?

chadxo
Arizona
Wednesday, December 13, 2017 6:36 PM
As per topic, I have not seen Amanda in last few trips and heard she's been asked to leave? Anyone know where she may have landed?

11 comments

• vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    She's vacationing with jackslash in Israel. After eating his world famous lasagna, how could she resist ?
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    She let a fart in your general direction
  • grand1511
    7 years ago
    She is working for a moving & packing firm in India.
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    Yea! I stuck it to her in the box... with my weiner
  • Chrisjenk94
    7 years ago
    Hopefully you always wrapped it up with her or you better make an appointment ASAP. She will probably end up on BP or SA soon so keep and eye out.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Last time I saw Amanda she was pissed as she told me a creepy dude named Chad gave her the crabs - as he kept prematurely ejaculating before she could even get her grind on in vip. Then she said this Chad tried to short change her because he was embarrassed that he couldn’t control his tiny cock and ejaculations. The worst part was that he also shit himself when he came - so the entire vip room had to be wiped down because of his inability to control his tiny cock and his leaky bowels! She told me that she tried to be nice to him and told him that it happens to lots of guys - but he was a real tool and blamed Amanda! He told her that this never happens to him during his front room make out sessions at AMP’s - as he’s well known for his DFK skills. He’s made girls fall for him with his eyes alone! He said - he knew it was a bad idea to go to VIP - as only chumps would do something like that!
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Sorry to be so graphic - but I thought it was important to not spare any details - as I think Chad might not be his real name...Lloyd???
  • Chrisjenk94
    7 years ago
    Damn Cashman so creative I’m shocked you had a good enough education to spit all of that wisdom on a page. Do you really live in Patterson NJ? If I were you I would step away from my phone and figure out why anyone would ever want to seriously live in Patterson NJ. Then get back to me.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Hey man, the way u describe Chad could very well describe me! Damn I didn't give her No crabs! Never had it never will.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I’m pretty close to Paterson. I’m sure there are better places to live - and some worse places too.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    It’s all good Meat72! I think Amanda was more upset when Chad tried to short change her - and run out - because he was embarrassed over shitting his pants.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion