tuscl

You missed your chance OTC

larryfisherman
California
Looking back, how many strippers are there that you wanted to OTC with and had a chance to do it, but you missed the opportunity?

19 comments

• Dolfan
    7 years ago
    I don't know, I don't really keep a running tally of any of that sort of thing. It's not uncommon at all to have two opportunities on one particular night & have to choose. If that's what you mean, its a pretty damn common. Sometimes the chance to make it up with the one I didn't choose never comes up again. If that's what you mean, its somewhat less common but not what I'd call rare.

I also tend to forget about that sort of thing after a short period, at least the details of it. I mean, I know there's a couple cuties I wanted to take OTC but never got to, but I'll be damned if I can remember the circumstances or even the girls name after more than a few days or maybe weeks.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    I have wanted to meet exactly zero strippers OTC in the past 42+ years, so I missed out on nothing.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I’ve probably missed many otc opportunities over the years. I’m not one to go back and rethink those missed chances. If it didn’t materialize - that’s ok. It was a good time itc.
  • Huntsman
    7 years ago
    I think often when things don’t materialize it’s for the best.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Sorry I didn’t clarify well enough. I’m talking about the missed opportunities that you regret, and that every now and then you still think about that missed opportunity. So essentially the best of best girls to you.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    Well, i think i went over a couple in my stripper chemistry discussion. This was well before TUSCL (only the last two years) and when i had absolutely no OTC game and knew nothing about the proper logistics and negotiation. There were a couple girls that hinted at it that i really deemed OTC worthy, but only one where i think i really dropped the ball. Oh well, i'm really not a regretful person and move on easily, but it is true that you do regret what you didn't do far more than what you did. Live and learn...
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Yeah. I fucked up a couple of times during my neofight days of clubbing. It's part of the learning process.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    There is one stripper that sticks out for me. She was my idea of a 10. I had no doubt she would rock my world sexually. The problem was that she wanted too much money. I was a newbie back then, and I didn’t even try to negotiate. The irony is some months later I ended up fucking a stripper for the same price that the 10 wanted. You live and you learn, but holy shit it would have been great to fuck her. I still think about that every now and then.
  • JohnTitor
    7 years ago
    Definitely missed out on a few. Aarrgghhhh!!!
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    One door closes another one opens there is always a new opportunity, why even think about it.
  • LecherousMonk
    7 years ago
    None. OtC isn't a thing where I live, at least not with the hot ones.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i echo cashman. at least it was good itc.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    ^ Yes, at least i enjoyed her to a degree in the club, so there's that. Then there are the girls i saw and never interacted in a personal/private way at all that i never saw again. I do think about those girls every once in a great while as well.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    Zero.

There were many I wanted OTC with who weren't available, and the ones who were available I would accept. This isn't to say there weren't some frumps who said she was available which I declined...but no regrets.
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    I can think of 2 that I now wish i'd done OTC with but didn't.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    Yeah, there have been a few I regret missing. Not all of them were my fault though, other than not striking in a timely manner.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    @LecherousMonk- OTC is always available, I’m sure some of the hot ones would have been down for it (for the right price of course)

Following up on what microdong said, there was definitely a couple girls that I really wanted, but I didn’t strike in a timely manner. This was also during my newbie stage.
  • JackScott
    7 years ago
    When I was 19 it was the first time I had ever gone to a SC that allowed direct contact. Up until that point I had been to places where they only did stage dances. I played it cool but on the inside I was a nervous wreck. The number was no longer good by the time I was able to work up the nerve to use it. It was 6 months later and by that time both the stripper, the phone, and the club were long gone.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    “You hurt me so bad.”
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion