Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Indianapolis area clubs

Bemushroomed

Sweden

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

I used to stick with PT's but the $35 dances are just too much for too little. Dancers is good but there a lot of eyes and big open "private" area that doesn't allow for a lot of roaming. So when I'm in town for the holidays I'm going to give Rio a try.

The question: are the good Rio reviews legit? Is it a semi-reliable extras club? What girls should I be looking for? Are there other clubs with similar mileage or are the reviews very accurate?

Replies (5)

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

I'm a regular at Club Rio. Yes, it is a semi-reliable extras club. No other club in Indy comes close!

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

Nice to know one club in INdy is trying to get better. They have been on a downward spiral since the stupor bowl.

Profile picture for ButterMan
ButterMan
•

Im an Indy guy and i usually stick to dancers or Rio. yes Rio gives you a better chance to get extra's. dancers top to bottom was the hotter girls. The brass is decent as well. Any other club in town is pretty much a waste. Pt's sucks! I will say if you like hole in the wall's then try harem house on the eastside, you might be surprised.

Profile picture for Bemushroomed
Bemushroomed
•

Surprised how? Hotties are great but stickshifting or BJ is the goal.

Profile picture for Bemushroomed
Bemushroomed
•

Also, any favorites I should be looking out for at Rio or dancers?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement