tuscl

An end to the hustle / put a stop to her SS

SebastianCobb
California
Saturday, December 9, 2017 1:05 PM
I'm new to the game and like any rookie I've made plenty of mistakes. I've come here in the past to ask questions regarding my situation. Some of you have taken it as me being a troll or just stupid for falling for SS. The fact is that I caught feelings for my ATF and refused to give up on her. Recently she's gotten way too comfortable and I've started putting a stop to it and calling her out on her BS/SS. During our last OTC, my ATF told me that she had invited her friend over to join us (the one from prior incidents for those of you familiar with this). That upset very much because she did so without asking me If I'd be ok with it beforehand. According to her, her friend was sad and needed "companionship". I said to my self "I'm not a therapist so why is she coming? I don't want to hear her problems". I was adamant with my ATF that I did not want a 3 way. My ATF told me that it was ok, "her friend would just be there for a little while then she would leave". According to my ATF, her friend was came in a separate vehicle but when we left the bar, my ATF and the friend got in the same vehicle". It would appear as though both of them had arrived together and they were scheming. When the "friend" got into my ATF's car, my ATF text me and asked me if wanted to do a 3 way, I re-iterated my disinterested and my ATF started to become upset. Although she denied being upset, her facial expression told me more than a thousand words. We left the bar parking lot and proceed to another place to "hang out". Lo and behold both my ATF and her friend arrived. From that point forward my ATF coped a really bad attitude. She was sarcastic, bitchy, argumentative, snide, and hateful towards me (someone who gives her nothing but love and takes care of her well). We kicked then my ATF and had some fun while the friend just stood by because I did not allow her to play with us. My ATF left bitchy and pissed. At this point in the game I'm becoming much more hardened so less and less is affecting me. I waited over a week and my ATF called me. She told me that she was having "car trouble" and if I could go pick her up. I said "sure I can. She then told me that she was going to call her niece and ask her if she could help her and that she would call me back. Some time past and didn't receive a message or call from her. Being that I am genuinely concerned about her, I called her but she didn't pick up. I then text her she didn't reply but did call me 15 minutes later. She told me that they got the car running, that she was going leaving work in approximately three hours and would call ma back if there was anymore trouble. Three hours later she called me back and said that her car was "towed" because there were battery issues. She told me that the car was being "towed" to the "Pep Boys" parking lot and they would work on it in the morning. Apparently it was a simple battery issue. So instead of getting the car "towed" why didn't she call me so that I could get her a battery and install it in the parking lot instead of having it "towed". She then told me that her friend picked her up and that her aunt had called the tow truck. She asked me "what I was doing" so I took that as an invitation to go see her. Asked her the same and she told me that she was "about to go out because she needed to make money for the car repair". I asked her how much the cost would be and she told me "$250". Only issue what that story is that they used AAA and AAA does not charge anywhere near that amount to tow a car that is only going a short distance to basic members. I told her that I could help her and I would GIVE HER THE MONEY IN PERSON rather than wire it because not only would I help her but would make for a good OTC date. She told me she would call me back. An hour went by and I got no texts or calls from her. I called her but she didn't answer then I text her but she didn't reply until about an hour later. "She told me that she would tell me where to meet her when she would know where she was going because she didn't have her car". A statement that made absolutely no sense, "how do you not know where you are going?". Three hours went by and no calls or texts from her. I decided to text her to ask her if she was ok out of genuine concern. She said she was. And here is the kicker.......tan ta ran......My ATF refuses to add me on snapchat. I've always wondered why?.....She knows I have feelings for her, it's obvious and now I know why. A friend of mine happens to have her on snapchat. I went to my friend's house before going home and she me her posting vids on snapchat partying it up in her friend's car behaving in the most sluttiest way that you can think of. Her attire was also the most sluttiest that you can think of. She was basically dressed like a naughty librarian, wearing a blazer, but nothing underneath it except for a bra. Question is where was she going or coming from dressed like that?......It was too late to go work at an SC so was she about to OTC with someone else or even "walk the streets"?..... Does her story make sense to you guys? because it doesn't to me.......Was she scamming trying to have me wire her money to go out and party or for some other bullshit?......I have not heard from her since last night and I'm pretty sure she's pissed off because I didn't fall for her scheme. Either way I don't understand why she just wouldn't me up with me?....I would've paid for her "tow" and that's not even considering the fact that I take really good care of her so why would she jeopardize her arrangement?.....Seems like she's gotten too big for her britches.....What do you guys think of this situation?......(and yes I realize more and more that she's bad news.....believe me she's on her last leg.....I'm about to cut her loose but just curious about what others think about this situation and what would you guys have done?").

40 comments

• Bj99
    7 years ago
    Cut her off. Of course she’s lying, and she’s not doing a good enough job at to make you feel good, and give you the experience you want. Also, it sounds like you aren’t so happy with her anymore. You’ve seen more of the real her and it doesn’t appeal to you.
  • Chili Palmer
    7 years ago
    First off, calling what seems to be the only dancer you've ever been with your "ATF" is kinda sad. Do this awhile before making her #1. Have something to compare it to. Second, grow a pair. I don't care how RIL you are, letting this person dictate the terms of your relationship 100% of the time is really, really pathetic. I've had two different dancers show up with an extra girl over the years. You know what I said both times? "I'm not paying extra for her. If you two want to split the donation, that's up to you, but there's no more for either." And both times, the second girl stayed and we all had a good time. I guess my main question is, How many times must she lie to you, treat you like shit and/or ignore you before you move on to someone else? I mean, at this point, all you are doing is encouraging her shitty behavior and attitude because you coming back for more. Stop concerning yourself with the why; you'll never get a real answer aside from "She's a dancer." That's what a lot of them do (not all, but many). That after all this you still refer her as your "all-time favorite" is more telling about you than anything else in this rant. CP
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Too long a story, I ran out of breath halfway thru. You look like one of those guys that's a slow-learner - after having come on here several times w/ different SC/dancer drama, you seem to still be in the same-boat. As long as you keep trying to make GFs out of strippers you will continue to have issues - you've been on here enough to have already learned the basics and not find yourself repeating the same-mistakes. A stripper dissing you and being inconsiderate is the M.O. of the game; you shouldn't be "surprised" when a stripper doesn't treat you right, be surprised when she *does* treat you right. Stop "catching feelings" for them - they don't care about you, just your $$$ - so it's stupid and asking for punishment to get all emotionally tied up with them. "He who holds the gold makes the rules" - i.e. you are the one w/ the $$$/paying yet giving her control of the situation - you are as equallyy to blame for not knowing how to handle the situation properly - if you don't know how to handle strippers then stop messing w/ them b/c you seem to continuously be losing.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Send her to me. She seems pretty normal for a stripper, and I like 3-ways.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    End to the hustle? She's a woman. You have to give her some space and play along with her. Just treat her like a civilian, and she'll either get real with you, or she won't. SJG Las Chavelas Bar Gallery [view link] password: 28chavelas10 What is Marxism? [view link] BART Through Downtown San Jose, A Tunnel? Cost, Time? That area has a very high water table. [view link]
  • clubdude
    7 years ago
    Keep on feeding her the cash, you're not going to listen to anyone here anyway!
  • JohnTitor
    7 years ago
    You need to learn FAST. This chick has NO feelings for you. Delete her from your device(s). You won't, though, and you'll continue to play the chump. Said it a thousand times. Strippers are a fucking dime a dozen. Move on. Grow a backbone and balls, for fuck's sake.
  • K
    7 years ago
    Why worry about her story? Her story isn't the problem. The problem is she ignores your request and requirements. Cut her loose. Stop worrying about snapchat. It Is none of your business where she came from or went. Why would anyone accept you when you are likely to pass judgment and demand answers. She probably wanted someone that would let her in the room, get down to business and she could be out in less than an hour with her money. Instead you want more than she is willing to provide. Chili had the right answer for the uninvited extra. This follows perfectly from the rule many of us have, never bring more money than you plan to spend. If she and her friend are willing to dress as slutty librarians, I am more than willing to try my best to teach them to be good little OTC providers
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    SebastianCobb said "Some of you have taken it as me being a troll..." This has not changed.
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    i can't believe i read all this nonsense. i can't believe there are guys who actually put up with this shit.
  • tumblingdice
    7 years ago
    Cobb,take a Mydol.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    I'm with anonlvone "I can't believe there are guys who actually put up with this shit", which leads me also agreeing with Ishmael, this all screams of troll. Even at my worst I can't imagine myself following this path. If, for a moment, I pretend this isn't a troll and it's all true, I don't blame the stripper at all, she found a live one. A complete and total behavior modification is in order...
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    If this is true then the OP should seek treatment for an undiagnosed concussion. And then not go to strip clubs ever. But it's not true.
  • stripfighter
    7 years ago
    K's right. What she does on snap doesn't concern you. It's about what she does when she's interacting directly with you, you should be dealing with. Before I or anybody can give you any advice, you gotta ask yourself what do you want from this? Sounds like you're a RIL and think you're helping her, but in reality are emotionally draining.
  • lick-that
    7 years ago
    I'm with Ishmael, This guy can't be real. Why would he post that here if he knows enough to be on here. Even if he's a doe-eyed 21-40yo virgin, he can't be this gullible AND be on Tuscl for months. So... no advice from me bud, come to Jerz, I have some stripper friends I'd like to introduce to you. They'd "Love you long time" for sure.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I hope Ishmael is right. If this is true - this guy is going to be a doormat for this dancer forever! A few words of advice - she doesn’t care about you - so I recommend you stop caring for her. She is using you because you let her. Give up clubbing immediately!
  • K
    7 years ago
    I dont believe most posts like these but think we should reply to help any lurkers.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    Wow, I have wondered from time to time what would happen if you abandoned all self-respect and decided to pretend to believe the strippers and let them lead you along. You're revealing a lot more about yourself in all this than the stripper. It's as predicable as the outcome of an investigative report about a panhandler on whether he actually needed your $20 for a bus ticket out of town.
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    Rookie mistakes, lots of 'em.
  • Liwet
    7 years ago
    There are prettier strippers available to you. There are nicer strippers available to you. You need to be spending your money and time trying to find them. No matter how great your ATF is, there are better strippers turning 18 every day.
  • LIGHTINGKAY
    7 years ago
    Men project onto women their values. It's essentially like San Jose Guy commented, it's a question of what your willing to put up with or not in engaging females. Females view male praise and attention with contempt. And if she can manipulate men, he deserves it. The tactics women use to shame and shape men to become submissive are highly advanced. Men have been brainwashed to accept female behavior. That it is normal for women to be irrational and even overt host;e It is not normal and derives from very selfish motives. Men need to see women's perspective then decide what they will put up with, even including anything at all. Females have no regard for male sacrifices.
  • Hank Moody
    7 years ago
    She is lying to you. It’s a waste of time and energy to figure out why. You already know it’s a lie. Who cares if she wants money or something else? Stop looking at the few things you are clinging to that make you think she likes you. It doesn’t matter. Just cut it off. Only by disentangling your emotions can you get back in control of yourself. You have to not care and maybe just maybe then you will be strong enough to handle her. She’s dominating you.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I actully think you might be right ab your earlier theory that she has a pimp. This friend of hers seems to have an odd relationship w her too I’ve always wondered if she’s on drugs by the way you describe her behavior. She seems desperate.
  • SebastianCobb
    7 years ago
    Bj99......a lot of things make it seem like she does. The friend admits to being a substance abuser and my ATF admits to being a heavy mdma user in the past as well as a heavy pot smoker. She also zones out a lot.....
  • SebastianCobb
    7 years ago
    Bj99 also her text messages are sometimes nonsensical ramblings which can be an indication of narcotics abuse!...
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Really does sound like drugs. Sadly, dancers have similar issues w other dancers and know the signs. You really do need to move on. You can’t matter to her at all if she’s on drugs. One of my friends got hooked on pills. She borrowed money and didn’t pay back, kept getting suspended for scandalous stuff, and for involved in drama. I haven’t seen her for months, but the last time I did, she was nothing like when I met her. I advise that you move on.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    WetWilly said "Rookie mistakes, lots of 'em." Not true. As trolls go, he's finding his groove.
  • orangepicture
    7 years ago
    The best way to get over a girl is to get under a different girl. Every time I start to pine for a dancer, realizing that I'm thinking about her all the time, I get dances from a different dancer or 4 the next time I'm at the club. For me, it re-levels my feelings.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Bring a new car battery to the club and put it on your table. If she accepts your gift you know she is truthful and loves you. Then you can buy her a proposal ring and after that she just might add you to Snapchat.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    In all seriousness the addictive drugs change people from their good nature. They can be soo nice inside but they become lying, forgetful, manipulative, etc. and generally destructive to themselves and those close to them. I normally try and stay away from dancers that are clearly more than just smoking weed. Too much bs...
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    I hope you can find another stripper that will treat you a lot better.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Despite being here many years I have yet to read, even once, any story that makes OTC seem like anything other than the biggest fucking waste of time ever. I'd rather be celibate.
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    This whole story seemed a bit far fetched, but I'm going to post as if it were true. You stop getting run over by a hustle when you grow some balls and refuse to participate. She doesn't respect you and she never will, especially now. You're a deluded source of income to her and nothing more. There is no magic approach that is going to change that. I'm guessing that you're getting so caught up in her life because she has given you more attention than you've ever received from any other woman. Just goes to show that Natural Selection really does work sometimes.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    All hail Darwin! Support the return to Natural Selection / Survival of the Fittest.
  • K
    7 years ago
    skibum609 The majority of my OTC session go off without a hitch and no drama. Those are largely boring stories. I assume many of the other men here have the same situation. We could post drama free stories that would read like we are bragging or writing a penthouse letter. If you want stories of successful OTC, I have many.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    @Skibum: "seem like anything other than the biggest fucking waste of time ever" --------- That's pretty much how I feel about getting dances and ITC.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I thought this troll would possibly drop off - due to lack of interest and agreement. But Bj99 has offered a useful insight regarding possible drug use. I doubt that we will ever hear the end of this fictitious relationship now!
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    For those who criticized skibum's comment about OTC, understand that he is used to patronizing a club where full ITC services in private rooms with attractive girls can be had for reasonable $$$. I would still rather take girls OTC from cleaner clubs, but his circumstances do provide more context for his views.
  • K
    7 years ago
    I try to respect every monger's preferences and did not mean to criticize. I only meant to point out that successful OTC stories are the norm and there isn't much to post about so we likely get very skewed reporting.
  • GACA
    7 years ago
    Ya... I started paying a girl i had to have $1000 for OTC. Did that three two then i dropped it to $500. Did that 5 more times then our regular session were anywhere from $125 to $250. It's like a car it doesn't appreciate over time. If this story is real this guy has Asperger's disease and must look like the hunchback of Notre Dame. The only way that anyone in this life could put up with being treated like that kind of garbage. But the story isn't true he's a fucking troll
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion