Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Thursday, December 7, 2017 3:01 PM

26 comments

• twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I thought you were talking about bitcoin
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Hell yes juice! What an ROI. How long to build that stack?
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Woot! Woot!
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    Get er done slick!
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    I thought you might be talking about a girl who charges $300 for incall and $3000 for outcall. For that price difference, she better be staying at my place the whole weekend, cooking all the meals, bringing the food, and cleaning up after.
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    You crazy fuck! Keep it up
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Fuck you Jackie
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Bitcoin might be faster
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Fuck bitcoin and online poker Live poker has so much information to base a correct decision...way more profitable It was a usual 16 hour shift with four hours spaced out for breaks and such...so twelve hours of solid play....about 400 ish hands played....I'm a NIT so I actually only played six percent of those hand's...just lucky the game was streaming full of drunk action seeking fish
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    It's not a statistical typical day but these days do happen Typical it's more like in for $100 and out for $300 with some $0 break even day's...with some slight -$100 in the mix Not a statistical norm either but I've once in a blue moon have seen -$1,000 But if your a winning player you'll always have a profit at the end of every month. Since I've learned the ends and outs I've had bad weeks but never a loosing month
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Joc lol...I'm not in Vegas yet LMFAO
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    If any of you guys love poker and desire to learn how I got to this level of play just message me....I'm not coaching but I can direct you to the resources I've used and still currently use to improve my game and analytical skills. But if you have no passion for the game then it's not worth knowing the sources because you have to invest a sick about of time, money and shit to the game to pull it off....so step one is passion and if you qualify then please feel free to ask me in the pm
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Just being honest I literally spend 100+ hours a week either playing or thinking about the game...and it actually takes that kind of work to be a constant winner
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    You'll also need a deep interest in algebra, human behavior and card game strategies
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    And of course psychology
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Maybe I should misspelling something right about now or I could be a risk to destroy my tuscl image I've built over these years
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    I hope you bought all those saps at the table a Four Loko when you left with all their money!
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO dude I put bitches on TIlTed LMFAO...especially once I get a stack then needle them...usually stack two and three soon follows as long as shit goes as standard LMFAO
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    I thought you were the donkey at the table?
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Lol....sorry
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    I'm actually trying to figure out to make my image as a donkey so I will get payed off with better players that won't realize I'm nut peddling
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Try chumming the water a bit...just dont use chicken fingers.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    Juice, I just play for fun (with money but low stakes) and most amateur people are pretty easy to read so I usually make money ($20-$50). I would never play a high stakes game because that's what the pros would be saying about me! Plus I drink too much when I play. I believe when you say playing winning poker is a huge investment in time...it's really a very complex game at the highest levels.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Agreed Low stakes...it's more of being great at Custer me r service Players get drunk and make jokes...then pay you off or suck out on you..then you laugh...high five and order a massage
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    7 years ago
    Good one!
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Juice if you are a nit and play that way that is why you aren't getting paid off, it's usually pretty easy to spot guys who play that way, and easy to avoid losing money to them.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion