Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Getting lapperz

MackTruck
MackTruckVIP11477

God Bless Dancers

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Did you ever look at a dancer when you're getting lap dancers and see buggers in her nose?

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

One time this happened to me and I tried to pick it out for her. She ended up turning me over her knee and she spanked my evil butt 4 sure

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

She slapped the shit out of me

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

She jept slapping me until the turds fell out of me

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I hope she had the decency to pick them up and put them in a bag for you to take home...

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Joe...you sure do love them shit holes LMFAO

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Fuck yes! I love getting lappers from gassy strippers with loose asses - it’s like playing wack a mole - as I just slap the shit back in their holes!

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Good lord LMFAO

S
Supremeruler
•

Fuck you jackie

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Is crazy Joe chessmaster ???

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Who the fuck is Crazyjoe?

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Why talk about crazy joe when we can talk about slapping turds out of strippers????

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I am crazyjoe you fucken retard

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement