A dancer says
' move the panty and slide it in..'

19 comments

• rockstar666
    7 years ago
    I've never had one say that.
  • TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    I don't know what it means when a guy with 44 reviews asks such a naive sounding trollish question.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Beats me.
  • Darkblue999
    7 years ago
    It's a no extras club. During lap dances she said , next time in VIP move the panty and slide it in..I still can't figure out why she said that
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    It means you're a troll.
  • impala
    7 years ago
    Means you better wrap junior then do as she sayd
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i guess it kinda depends what part of my body is the closest to her pussy as to what i do.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    It really does seem like you are looking attention. You should go to the club and pay for it, like everyone else here (well, except us dancers).
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    It means I ignore your comments from here on out.
  • Darkblue999
    7 years ago
    Ok..sorry if the post bothered anybody.How can I delete the post? I never heard that from a dancer .That's why I posted It. What is so trollness in It?
    I thought it might be finger or little brother.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    I got it! She wanted you to slide your tip in. ☺
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    It would depend on who is wearing the panties...

If the dancer is wearing them - the request should be self explanatory.
  • Darkblue999
    7 years ago
    That lingo is new to me. I was surprised she said that because in that club nothing goes in champagne rooms.May be she was trying to allure me to champagne room.
    When I joined TUSCL I was so naive about the girls especially dancers at clubs.This board members helped me a lot regarding to how to not get into trap and how to talk to them and other things.I was so shy.Now I got the courage to sit and have a drink with the entertainer. And it feels so good.
    Thank you all
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    "How can I delete the post?"

You can't.

"What is so trollness in It?"

You have 44 reviews of 13 clubs. If you're confused by what that means, then (A) you've got a sucking head wound, or (B) you're being intentionally obtuse... and a troll.

I choose option B.
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    It means she wants to fuck you silly
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Sometimes they take use their hands and guide you to help you give her what she wants.

:) :) :)

SJG

https://www.amazon.com/How-Israel-Lost-F…
  • Darkblue999
    7 years ago
    Ok.some genuine replies.Thank you to all those who replied.

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    It means if one SCs enough, one will run into all types of women from no-touch air-dance queens to freaks to certified-crazies
  • grand1511
    7 years ago
    It's pretty simple...slide your panties to the side and slip her finger up your asshole
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion