tuscl

Things I Hate

JackScott
Maryland
Wednesday, December 6, 2017 9:01 PM
1. Waiting for my favorite dancer who's with someone else who seemingly has an unlimited budget. 2. Settling for another dancer that's less than desirable, blowing 2/3 of my money on her, and then the one I've been waiting for is suddenly available. 3. Getting hustled- Telling the girl that I only want 2 dances and by the time she stops for a drink, we are up to 5 dances. 4. Sitting alone at my table for over an hour while the majority of the dancers hang around the bar playing video poker. 5. Being swarmed by every dancer at the bar after they see me spending money. 6. Being offered a drink in by the waitress during the middle of the lapdance.

30 comments

• rh48hr
    7 years ago
    1. That's part of the strip club dynamic, you have to learn to make the best of it. 2. That's your choice on how you spend your money. Can't blame anyone but yourself on that one. 3. Again this one is on you. If you only want two dances, tell her to stop after two dances. If you let her keep going, not her fault. 4. If there is someone you want a dance with, go talk to them and ask them for company. 5. The word no is your friend. 6. This is a legitimate gripe. Waitresses should stay away while you are getting a dance. Bottom line is you need to be more assertive. It's your money, you need to control how you spend it better. The good thing is all of us have learned the hard way at some point. The key is not making the same mistakes again.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    things i hate? the only thing that comes even close to 'hate' is my slow learning curve resulting in unwise spending. now that i am almost broke i finally have a much better idea of what is a fair price for the fun i really like. hopefully i will get another income stream producing enough for what i now like.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    The list is too long. :)
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    although its only happened to me a couple times, i agree that number 1 is frustrating. the last time i saw my CF, she was tied up for about an hour and 15 minutes before she got around to me. but like rh48hr, that's just a part of clubbing.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    1. Whales in general. 2. Never happens with me. 3. Never happens with me. I stop when I want to. Only chumps let them continue. 4. Never happens to me. I leave if they don't want to make money. 5. Never happens with me. 6. I ignore the waitress.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Each thing you’ve listed is potentially frustrating - and annoying - but if you take control and act assertively - many of those things will go away. Whales can be a challenge for other pl’s -
  • impala
    7 years ago
    Things I hate: - DJ's that play short songs when I'm in the VIP - Nosey bouncers - Buying expensive drinks for dancers that are fruit juice - Cams in the clubs, especially in the VIP - Dancers with bad hygiene - The guy beside me tipping with fives and tens - No touching rules - Dancers sitting at the bar on their phones
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    #1 is not an issue with me. I have to actually encourage my ATF to work the room or she'll just hang with me and not make any money. She was gone a few years and recently returned so for her it's like starting over. She's not happy about being back and I'm afraid her heart is no longer in dancing so she'll likely be gone again soon. She has wild skills...but that's how you keep customers, not get them in the first place. When I saw her earlier this week, I saw one of her 80 year old regulars from the past across the room and had to almost push her to him. They went to VIP for a while but I didn't mind. I chatted up a few other girls and the bar maid. She made $$$$. On the bright side, I get the company of the hottest dancer in the place for free. Hope it lasts!
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    1. ROBs. 2. A club full of fake tits. 3. A dancer who used to be a guy. 4. Butt plugs. 5. Drug dealers. 6. A club with no red heads.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Things I hate:
  • impala
    7 years ago
    JohnSmith, #6, real or fake or doesn't matter?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Strip clubs are well oiled machines for separating marks from their money. Buying dances is a chump's game. Select and approach your girl, feed her money, front room makeout session, then and only then, and when it is time for your pants to come down, you invite her to the back room. They take her home with you and continue to see her. But never try to use strip clubs as your form of regular sexual gratification. SJG
  • 79terrier
    7 years ago
    Talkers. I can here for a dance
  • 79terrier
    7 years ago
    Came here for a dance Autocorrect is killing me
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    * cut songs * in small-clubs w/ floor-dances - dudes that hog-up the best seats for dances but don't buy any
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Hate a tip-parade - especially in clubs where the girls try to milk the tip-parade by circling the club all night-long often aggressively asking for tips - in clubs like these you can be approached every 2 minutes by a girl asking for a tip (sometimes 2 or 3 girls one after the other), ALL NIGHT LONG
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    Biggest pet peeve has to be the "buy-the-lady-a-drink" shake down.
  • JackScott
    7 years ago
    What is a bathroom troll?
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ bathroom troll = bathroom attendant that usually expects a tip for handing you a paper towel
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    I have to admit that over the past couple of years -- and thanks in part to tuscl -- I no longer bristle over the bathroom troll. First, and probably most importantly, I've taken a hippie-dippie "there but for the grace of God go I" mindset ... I happily tip the guy a dollar, and hope it will bring my karma back into balance :) In addition, I think I *do* buy into the explanation that the bathroom troll is: - Responsible for maintaining a clean bathroom - An extension of security - His mere presence means guys will be less messy and more apt to wash their hands Frankly, faced with the choice of standing in a bathroom floor covered in pee, toilet paper thrown in the urinals so everything splashes back, having guys who haven't washed their hands after eliminating touching all the furniture and the girls, etc., vs giving the bathroom troll a dollar, I'll choose the dollar. Don't get me wrong, I don't love the bathroom troll, but he doesn't annoy me anymore
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->"1. Waiting for my favorite dancer who's with someone else who seemingly has an unlimited budget. " I TOTALLY understand why the variety-oriented guys, and guys going to a new (to them) strip club, get bummed over this. But your use of the term "favorite dancer" indicates you might be seeing this girl a lot. I will never understand why you guys don't get your ATF's phone number and set up an appointment with her -- and work out with her when her least busy time is, so your dollar will stretch further. The fact that I do this 100% of the time, is the reason you're waiting so long for her in the first place. And I have a secret for you -- I don't have remotely an unlimited budget. I'm just a pleasant consistent regular, who makes appointments.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Here’s one that I didn’t expect. I was getting a series of very nice dances from a girl with a perfect ass - and a great grind. About 3 dances in - I was throbbing with desire. Then a dude - who must have been in the booth previously comes in! He’s all flustered - says he thinks his phone fell out earlier. He reaches below my seat - and pulls up jizz covered tissues (or maybe wipes?) But he can’t find the phone. This guy has the tenacity of a terrier - and now I’m standing - the dancer is out in the hall - and the dude is on his knees looking under the seat! He found his phone - and bolted - but my “excitement” was now fading. I ended the dances. I tipped the dancer nicely - and went to the bar to relax and just enjoy some hot bodies on stage. I know what happens in the booths - as I’m no newb. But watching that dude pull jizz covered tissues off the floor/corners - didn’t help my experience.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Orlando clubs
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Lazy dancers that stay in the same position the whole song and don't change anything
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^^ Front room makeout session, that way you are the one who leads it. Then only when it is time for your own pants to come down, you invite her to the back room. SJG How Capitalism is Destroying Itself [view link] [view link] Gimme Shelter [view link]
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    @ Subraman, I have a the hardest time getting guys to make that first appointment. It’s like they think I’ll send them invoice if they don’t show, or demand 300, if they do. Even if a guy only wants a couple dances, if he texts me and let’s me know he’s coming in, and is wanting to get some dances from me, when I’m free, I’ll get to him pretty fast. If I can, I’ll even sit and have a drink w a lower spending customer just bc they made an appointment.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    + too dark a club - I get turned-on by looking and don't like not being able to make out the dancer well - I guess a very dark club can be good if dances are on the floor so one has more privacy, but I prefer to be able to see a dancer well; particularly on-stage where in some clubs all you can see is a silhouette of the dancer + those stupid fog-machines some strip-clubs use thinking it somehow makes it more cool like a nightclub - it's stupid b/c it blocks the view of the dancers particularly when they are on stage, plus it irritates my contacts - so stupid
  • IHearVoices
    7 years ago
    One I haven't seen mentioned yet: gowns. When you go to SCs with a lot of female customers, it's somewhat of a pain to have to guess whether a girl is at work or at play. Drink minimums: mainly because I don't drink...although IME only smaller black clubs really try to enforce them. Happened at Follies once, though: should've laughed the guy off since I'd bought 15 dances at that point, but discretion was the better part of valor and the $4.25 wasn't worth the potential situation. If you need the drink profit that much, just put it in the cover and give coupons. Dancers who want to talk during dances: most girls I've experienced aren't smart enough to talk and dance at the same time, and too often they try to talk instead of dance. As long as I'm on the subject of dancers...tipmongers: the ones who don't do anything but ask for tips. Before, during, after dances: doesn't matter. I can even deal with a parade better than I can deal with a girl asking forever - especially since they almost never do anything to receive a tip - for five or ten extra bucks. I have too good a memory for girls to take that risk.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    BJ99-->"@ Subraman, I have a the hardest time getting guys to make that first appointment." Well, I'm not complaining -- that's good for me, I'm glad most guys aren't making appointments, since appointments work out awesome for both the stripper and the guy making the appointment, but not for any other hapless customers at the club at the same time who want to see her... and of course, whenever I'm on the hunt for a new CF, I'm in that latter category. I wonder if guys just don't think of it, or think it's out of bounds to even ask. IMO, a lot of the things discussed on tuscl, like OTC, and indulged in by a surprisingly few number of PLs, partially because they don't think it really happens, partially because they've read too many of the Cosmopolitan-type by-rote banal "here's what not to do in a strip club" articles that say sex never happens and you should never ever ask her to meet you outside. Maybe appointments are the same way.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion