tuscl

Anal sex in VIP

LDJunkie
Enjoying lap dances for 15 years and counting...
Monday, December 4, 2017 11:03 AM
So i wanted to share about the most awesome fuck i had this Saturday ITC. I am not an extras guy, but the other day i was so fucking horny i couldn't resist. I went to one of my favorite clubs in Juarez, Mexico, i live in El Paso Tx. This hot Cuban girl with a hot, perfectly shaped ass was grinding me hard through my dress pants in the VIP. I had a condom on prepared for LDK, however, without asking unzipped my pants and inserted my boner in her ass. Literally i had the most fucking awesome anal sex in my life. It was so good it only took less than 2 songs for me to cum, i swear i ejaculated it felt like i was getting drained inside her ass.

21 comments

• Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Congrats on the great ass fucking experience! I guess the Boy Scout motto of be prepared is useful for us PL’s too!
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Cool story
  • JohnTitor
    7 years ago
    If even remotely true (doubtful at best), good with the AIDS
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    Bacon!!
  • londonguy
    7 years ago
    Good for you LJD, I hope that happens to me some day.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    You know, most of the Juarez clubs had closed down. I've seen with satellite view that some of the buildings were even demolished. The only new one listed is this Amadeus. Is that it? [view link] Sounds great! Were you there just for the day? Walk in? Where you live, I guess you can go there all the time. Had you been wanting to take a girl to a session room, or to a hotel room, for horizontal dancing? SJG
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    ^^^ Don't u mean front room makeout sessions until the girl opens herself up to you, only when she's ready to take your pants off you do multiple rounds of GFE? I thought that was your system SJG?
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    latinas rule
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    JimGass - we all know that ass fucking in Juarez while wearing a condom is a chumps game! SJG has been running surveillance via a special satellite feed - which apparently involves aluminum foil antenna and new Reebok’s - so he knows what’s happening all over!
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Curious to see how our OP does things, his usual ways, in Juarez. SJG
  • DoctorPhil
    7 years ago
    let me get this right. a Cuban chick went to Juarez Mexico to work as a prostitute? sure she did… maybe you and san_jose_guy should start a private thread about your imaginary strip club escapades
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    You a butt hole surfer now
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Careful now. VinceyGirl Michaels has been known to make trips to Juarz, disguise himself as Cuban tranny and work in strip clubs so he can trick straight guys into fucking him in the ass.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Meh, let us know when you get some front room ass sex.
  • LDJunkie
    7 years ago
    No kidding, it happened. Ok, she did say she was from Cuba and had a different accent, seriously you guys have never been to Juarez, there are about 3 clubs where they have only South American whores from Venezuela especially, i assume they're here illegally. And no, it wasn't a free fuck, cost me $200 bucks. You're all welcome come to Juarez and i will show you what you're missing.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Think I'll pass on visiting Juarez.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Dougster actually makes a good point. Are you sure it was really a girl?
  • LDJunkie
    7 years ago
    @Bj99 Well, i did grab her by the pussy
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Good thing. Smart to do a pussy check in a situation like that, unless you’d rather not know.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    If she was Cuban, she was likely Catholic. And if she was Catholic and gave you anal sex, she was likely a virgin saving her pussy for marriage and having babies. Yeah right.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    If you’re anything but Latino, aren’t you likely to get kidnapped in Juarez come sundown?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion