shadowcat
Atlanta suburb

14 comments

• bang69
    7 years ago
    Soon to be dancing at a club near you
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    There's no pictures of her body. She might have a banging body.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Soon it’ll be such a novelty that they will report on a female teacher who has never had sex with one of her students.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    If a young teacher is horny, why doesn't she just sleep around with her co-workers? I'm sure there are some single male teachers, or even married ones willing to cheat, that need some free pussy cause they can't afford to buy it on a teacher's salary.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    5's need loving too! I wonder if harassment claims will spill into the clubs any time soon?

PL John Smith 69 is fired after allegations of inappropriate conduct at local strip club.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Based on that pic alone, I'd give her a solid 6
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    If that’s her mug shot - she’s gotta be an 8 in person. She has a nice smile. She’s 28 - so hopefully she has a nice hot body too!
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ good point
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    ^ one of my few talents is being able to find a reason to fuck any girl!

I fucked a girl in college whose pussy stunk so badly - she was known as SS - for smelly snatch. Friends couldn’t believe I’d fucked her - as all the other guys would only get handy’s from her. She was a great fuck - and she stunk - but she was very wet - and she was always available!
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Always nice to smile in your mugshot picture. After all, you are having s good time when that picture is taken, right?
  • JamesSD
    7 years ago
    If she wore a little more make up she could be a 6.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    The second pic she looks better than a 5. Almost doesnt look like the same woman.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Not nad, I'd do her - would be nice if we could see how these teachers' bods looked
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    She looks like a 4 in her mugshot, but maybe a 6.5 in the second picture.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion