tuscl

Yesterday's SA girl

Doces300
You can run but you will only die tired
She has sent me 6 nude pics and trying to get me to blow off todays SA and come back and see her again today. This shit is hard on an old guy.

14 comments

• Mate27
    7 years ago
    The thing is as soon as you say "no" to her and stop paying, she'll quickly
    Move onto the next loser for her next gig.
  • Chili Palmer
    7 years ago
    Why would she even know you even have another date lined up? My god do you have diarrhea of the mouth. Learn to control your impulses. Seriously, you're a fucking adult.

Nice to hear it's working out for you, though.

CP
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    Of course, just thinking a bird in the hand kind of thing. Had a great time with her
  • Chili Palmer
    7 years ago
    Whenever a new dancer asks me who my favorites are, I always reply, "I don't come to strip clubs to be monogamous." SA is no different. Enjoy yourself.

CP
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    @CP she thinks I am at a business meeting today, that is what she is trying to get me to ditch, sorry for the misinformation.
  • Chili Palmer
    7 years ago
    Gotcha. In that case, if you cave, that's the pattern she'll expect in the future. You need to set the terms, not her. Go with the new pussy; the old will still be there tomorrow, guaranteed.

CP
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Chili, I often ask guys that. I mostly ask bc it gives me hints ab what they like.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    That's good to know that she is wanting to repeat, but I'm with Chili on this. It would be setting a potentially annoying precedent where she starts to think you should react to her schedule (when she needs money) vs your schedule (when you're in the mood for sex)
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    And, if you cancel on the other that might be an opportunity that doesn't come back.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    ^^ That's exactly what I was thinking ... I always answer that question, since I don't see any downside in doing so. If she's not my type, my answers let her know right away; not that I'm shy about letting her know directly in any case, it's just that if she's going to open that door, I'm happy to step through. And if she is my type, I'll often answer "girls who look like you", and I may add in some examples, or I may not, depending on whether I feel it's any of her business at that moment. Of course, unlike Chili, I do like to find one girl who I can ATF for a while... not monogamous out of loyalty, but because she blows me away trip after trip
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    I think Doces is in kid-in-a-candy-store mode. Remember, this girl was a 7 (if I remember right from previous post)... give it some time, you won't be getting so giddy over a 7 sending you some nude pics. But I wouldn't begrudge you enjoying it for now
  • JohnTitor
    7 years ago
    post the pics here
    we ant to see if she is worth creaming on
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    You guys are right esp kid in candy store. Saw the new one. Much hotter than the first solid 8.5 by my standards. Been a fun weekend.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    Does Doces75 get the day off tomorrow? Or do you have the next one lined up?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion