tuscl

Dumb question about Asian massage parlors

Liwet
If she walks away smiling, you spent too much.
Friday, December 1, 2017 7:56 PM
Do the foot massage places give hand jobs too?

7 comments

• lopaw
    7 years ago
    Most foot massage places also offer body massages in private rooms, so yes.
  • Liwet
    7 years ago
    Foot spa. $20/hour advertised on the window.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    As long as you go in with a flip-flop dangling off of your schlong.
  • bang69
    7 years ago
    yes they do and then some
  • frankespo
    7 years ago
    Some do some don't. If there is a private back room your chances go way up. If there are mostly guys working there also practicing reflexology your chances go way down,
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Ask SJG.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Best way to find out about an AMP is to use advanced search on Rubmaps. Search by sex acts, and flag kissing, DATY, FIV, and FS. This does not mean that this is what you plan to do, but it tells what has been reported about the place. For BJ, Rubmaps does not handle the set logic of that correctly, so just skip it. What you get under those four criterion will be the highest mileage places in your search area. You can search a muni, an entire state, or by radius up to 50 miles, and crossing state lines but not national borders. Beyond that, it comes down to window shopping. Judge by demeanor and manner of dress. Almost all AMPs and all girls do HJ. In most places most of the shops and girls will do FS. But in only some of the wilder shops are they in effect promoting this via demeanor and manner of dress. In this latter type, GFE is more common, though not standard. If you wanted to divide AMPs, they would be Chinese, Korean, and Vietnamese. Many Chinese, especially from Taiwan, do the most GFE. Koreans are the least likely to, but then in extreme shops, they also are used to it. I prefer Vietnamese because they are the most accustomed to slutty dressing, being already half westernized. You can usually lead the girl in the directions you want, but it is more difficult to get her to change the way she is dressed. A girl who knows how to dress slutty, is likely to be real good. Foot Massage is usually Chinese, and I would say also the least likely to be anything other than legit massage. I would only go to foot massage place if no better options were available. Though we do have one very high mileage rated one locally. Tell me where you are, and I can look for you on Rubmaps. Much of it just comes down to how tough LE is in that area, and then on how much competition the shops have. Good Luck. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion