tuscl

Sleeping in your car in a strip club parking lot is not advisable.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
TULSA, Okla. (KTUL) — Police say they're looking for two people who carjacked a man outside a strip club.
Officers responded to an armed robbery call from the Kum 'n Go near 21st and Sheridan around 6:45 a.m. Thursday, but police say the robbery actually happened outside Lady Godiva's near 18th and Sheridan. An employee was sleeping in his car outside the club when two male suspects walked up and knocked on the car's windows, according to police.

Police say the suspect on the driver's side had a shotgun and pointed it at the victim, telling him to get out of the car. The suspect then shoved the barrel of the gun into the man's chest and demanded any money or drugs he had on him, according to police. The victim then told them he had nothing, and the suspect got in his 2010 black Ford Fusion and drove away southbound on Sheridan.
The suspects are described as black males in their early to mid-20s. They were around 6 feet tall and both had thin builds, according to police. They were wearing black hoodies.
The victim was shaken up but not injured.

15 comments

• Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Apparently they were confused and it was the other Cum 'n Go...
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    ^^^lol
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I guess they believed the guy - when he said he didn’t have money or drugs. Criminals using the honor system - you don’t see that much these days! Apparently - they came and went...
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Kum n Go should definitely be the name of the strip club.
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Shit and go
  • VeryBigDawg
    7 years ago
    Can we sleep in our car at pep boys, next to follies???
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    Loss of a 2010 Ford Fusion is still cheaper than a DUI.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I would know not to be in a strip club parking lot after closing, or much at all at night. Too many cops for one thing, to many things they are going to suspect.

SJG
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ Have you ever been to a strip club?
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I was speaking specifically about our local clubs, too many cops, too many problematic people to be in the parking lot after closing.

SJG

Extreme Bikini's
    https://www.stringbikinimicrobikini.com/…

click on picture to see all of them

Jeff Beck ft/ Rosie Oddie
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oq3NeC8t…
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    But Douchester does it all the time, so he can give BJ's to the owner when he comes in the next morning. LMAO
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Strip club or not, probably not a good idea to be sleeping in your car in an isolated area w/ no-one around (since the incident appeared to happen very early in the morning when the club was probably closed)
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^^^ Agreed!

And I have talked about using a motorhome. But I have always said that I don't know how many strip club's would allow that. And in my mind it was always to be during the day time. For sleeping, move it elsewhere.

SJG

Tumbling Dice, live outtakes
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61MdIAMP…
  • day_trader
    7 years ago
    I had a night like this, minus the car jacking. Had a bit too much to drink and obviously in no condition to drive. Went and sat in the car to have a smoke and text up buddy to see if he would come and get me. Buddy didn't reply. Figured I'd just grab a room at the attached motel to the club but ended up passing out for a couple of hours, duh. After that went into the motel to book a room but no rooms were available. Was standing outside figuring out what I was going to do. Two girls and a guy came out, the girls were strippers and they all recognized me from the club. Anyways one of the girls invited me back to her room, got a hj and crashed their till later in the morning. Probably not the smartest thing to do but nothing bad happened. Easiest otc I've ever gotten. lol.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    One of the reasons I DO NOT DRINK ALCOHOL is that it is incompatible with driving. In my opinion, drive to alcohol businesses are a thing of the past and a public menace.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion