tuscl

Bitcoin Bets (just for bragging rights) (unless you want to put up some BTC)

Saturday, November 25, 2017 4:52 PM
I bet Bitcoin hits an all-time-high trade of 9999.98 USD before 12/31/2017 11:59:59 pm.

40 comments

• hero_007
    7 years ago
    sure...But not sure if any one would sell !!
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Think it's already over $10k if you include BCH which BTC #HODLERS got 1:1 for free. $1100 is not far to go in a month, so I think there's a very good chance it gets there. I do expect there to be a huge amount of profit taking. My target is still minimum $35k.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    I wonder why the faggot skibum609 stopped commenting on Bitcoin. You might be tempted to say because he's been wrong, but he's been wrong about everything for years and years. Can't think of anything he's been right about, so that can't be the reason. LOL!
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Looks like most of TUSCL is missing out on the huge rally. Come on in, folks. Ain't gonna be cheap forever!
  • FTS
    7 years ago
    Revision: I bet Bitcoin hits an all-time-high trade of 9999.98 USD before 11/30/2017 11:59:59 pm.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Now that's an aggressive bet. Not sure even I'm that bullish. I'm rotating money out of BTC into alts right now.
  • FTS
    7 years ago
    Yes. I started yesterday, only a little bit, selling off some BTC. RSI is getting quite high. But I think it could hit between 10k and 13k before another big dip occurs.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Looks like it's going vertical as we speak, normally once that happens within a few hours to a day of a short term top. Maybe it will be at that $10k mark... Let's go check the sell orders there.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Also looks like we are at $300 billion market cap across all crypto currencies, with BTC making up a little over half of that.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Bitcoin, just like other financial speculation, is mostly about bragging rights anyway. It makes guys feel good, like tumblingdice, speaking of "the balls to pull the trigger on a $10k or $20k trade." Really, grown men should have more important things to apply themselves too. SJG Gimme Shelter, ft/ Grace Potter [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    What does speculation mean to Dougster, except bragging rights and back patting? SJG
  • FTS
    7 years ago
    Hey SJG, you know what else feels good? Watching the value of your property go up, and up, and up. What is more important than acquiring wealth and fucking women?
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Not me @SJG. For the sake of anonymity I can't tell you exactly what coin I'll be working on next year, but it will be about idealism and changing the world. Much more than your faggity little church (which is just a stupid ploy of yours that you think will let you finally get laid without paying) will. Making a fortune is secondary to that, but should happen as well.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Now, I will confess that it was great fun being right about Bitcoin this year when the consensus of the TUSCL circle jerk was dead wrong. Like a continuation of me being right about the stock market for years when the consensus of the TUSCL circle jerk was dead wrong. I especially like being right (and knowing it) when up against titanic ego with little intelligence or insight like skibum609. 2018 might have been the biggest DOUGSTER WINS AGAIN for me on TUSCL yet. Many faggots and mindless cock-sucking circle jerkers destroyed along the way. Include you especially, @SJG. LOL!
  • DoctorPhil
    7 years ago
    "2018 might have been..." huh?
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Oh, yes, you're right. Meant 2017. My minds completely about thinking about 2018 these days, hence the typo.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    What is more important than financial speculation is putting your time and money into your own ventures and working on them and solving the technical and people problems and reaching success. What Futuretrackstar is talking about is just glorified gambling, and that being funded by an ever increasing federal deficit. SJG
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Anyone who invests in Bitcoin is helping move power away from the big banks: Bringing down the costs of transaction and increasing their speed. So it means less money to the banks and more to people. What's especially neat is these tiny little computers now like Raspberry Pi's which have enough power to run computing for many well designed currencies. It's neat seeing them run in poor places like Africa. Like I said can't tell you exactly which coin I'm working on, but we have people all over the world, including Africa... If you manage to figure it out from that hint, and find me, come say "hi" in our community discussions.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    So @SJG instead of having your psycho mind stuck in 20th century, why don't join the 21st century learn something about Raspberry Pi and how much computing you can with their low power draws, learn a little block chain, and actually contribute something to world beyond your stupid dream of a weird, imaginary sex cult. LOL!
  • FTS
    7 years ago
    We're getting closer to my 11/30/2017 target price, only $275 to go.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Maybe tonight. A couple of news items: South Korean's 2nd Bank getting ready to test a crypto wallet, and Big Bang Theory (that show is still running?) to have an episode about Bitcoin.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Not a lot that I invested, just a few thousand, but I did talk about which blockchain company to invest in a month ago on another discussion thread. Glad to report I pulled the trigger! It was a RIOT!
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Dougster, my interests go beyond just surface issues. Not limited to the latest newest whatevers. SJG
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    @SJG: you ain't fooling anyone anymore. You're interest are only two: finding males so mindless and psycho they are willing to worship you; finding females willing to work as 24/7 $125k/y paid in shares of an insolvent church. There are no deeper interest beyond inflation of your own ego. It's just the ways guys with you are personality damage are.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    And that should say "finding females willing to work as 24/7 prostitutes for $125k/y but paid in shares of an insolvent church. Yeah, good luck finding them anywhere but in your demented imagination.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^ Dougster, blowing off steam, not speaking truthfully or with knowledge about anything I am doing. SJG Some exciting new wins, non-traditional candidates: [view link]
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    doctorphil did a search to verify your claims that you are doing anything and came up with a big zip, zero, zilch, nada. It's all happening only in your psycho imagination. Why because anyone who meets him realizes after a while what a psycho and fraud he is. Just look at his threads where he tries to pass himself off as having some tech knowledge and is talking about DOS and Pascal which nobody has used in over 20 years. Sorry, game over, @SJG. Thanks for playing!
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Again, Dougster blowing off steam, aided it seems by someone I have on ignore. SJG
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    I'm only speaking the truth, @SJG. Now why don't you go back to coding up some Turbo Pascal on your DOS running 286 computer in your momma's basement.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Dougster, you are not even worth responding to. Another TUSCL keyboad coward and moron. Go back to your financial speculations.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Oh, you are the one who tries to convince us you know something about tech by talking about DOS and Pascal in 2017 (not 1987) but I'm the moron? Okay, whatever you say... PSCYHO!
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    "tries to convince us you know something about ..." Negative, I disclose as little about myself as possible. SJG
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    You mean you try to, but, ooops, a few unintentional slip ups here and there because of what a complete moron and psycho you (Lloyd) are! OOOP!
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I only say the bare minimum about myself which is necessary to communicate an idea. It is you Dougster and a few others who try to read much more into statements which are intentionally guarded as to details. SJG John Burris is an outstanding civil rights attorney: [view link]
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Well all the details you shared about your ex-wife really helped do you in as far as anonymity went. You better not be that big a dipshit regarding secrecy when it comes time to lead this imaginary revolution of yours!
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^ Dougster the only dipshit here is you. And you are getting so absurd that I have to wonder if you have taken now to chemical intoxicants. SJG
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    I'm absurd because you are the one who thinks you have any anonymity when you have given out so many clues to your real identity that people know your full name, your educational and employment history, your LinkedIn profile, and even your address? Okay, alright. Whatever you say PSYCHO!
  • FTS
    7 years ago
    I win
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Great call @FTS!
  • FTS
    7 years ago
    We both won tonight!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion