Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Viagra/Cialis

londonguy
londonguyVIP695326

Breathe, breathe in the air

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

It may not make you James Bond, but it will make you Roger Moore.

Some of you may not 'get' that.

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

LOL. We don't use "roger" in this way as much as the British.

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

Over here Roy Moore takes Viagra and cruises the mall for 14-yr-olds.

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

Yeah, 'Roger' is a bit dated now.

Profile picture for joc13
joc13
•

Being a fan of British humour, I got it.

Profile picture for shanny72
shanny72
•

Yes

Profile picture for Book Guy
Book Guy
•

... but it'll make you(r) Willy Wonka ...

Profile picture for Book Guy
Book Guy
•

... because it makes you(r) Gene Wilder ...

har har get it? Genes? Gene? Wild, wilder? Get it ... har har ... get it?

Profile picture for TFP
TFP
•

I only learned about rogering from the movie 'There's something about Mary'.

Ive never used either drug but I plan to change that this year when I visit TJ for the first time. I wanna cum 4 times in one night and know damn well that ain't naturally possible for me.

Profile picture for BurlingtonHoFactory
BurlingtonHoFactory
•

Is anyone worried about their blood pressure? Also, for those who've already tried it, does having sex on Viagra or Cialis feel any different than a natural hardon? I'm just curious.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

@BHF - Believe it or not, Viagra was originally developed as a blood pressure med and it will actually lower your blood pressure, which is why you don't take too much of it.

Probably the greatest accidental drug discovery since penicillin! Peniscillin! ;-)

Profile picture for Lurker_X
Lurker_X
•

My blood pressure is commonly around 130/70 so I probably should not use much if given the chance. Fortunately I have enough natural wood, to not be too curious!

Profile picture for BurlingtonHoFactory
BurlingtonHoFactory
•

@ATACdawg,

I did not know that. So it sounds like taking Viagra can only be beneficial then. I never really considered it before, but maybe I'll try some myself. Why not?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement