tuscl

Did you ever make a mix tape for your CF?

By 'mix tape', I mean a collection of songs in any media.
I've done it twice, making me a extra pathetic PL. The songs I selected were carefully selected to make the girl think, "My God! I never thought old pop tunes this good existed! It makes the music that people my age listen to sound like crap! Thanks to that 'old-guy' customer for enlightening me. I must fuck him the next time he comes in!"

I doubt that either tape was ever played.

19 comments

• shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I have 5K+ songs on my hard drive. I have made dozens of mixed tapes for the girls and even some for my TUSCL buddies. One titled "Strip Club" has been popular by a lot of the guys and girls.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    I'm pathetic, but not that pathetic.lol

Just busting your balls, but you can't do things for strippers like you do for civilian women. Strip clubs are a completely different universe. How do you even do that in this day and age? Everything is online (specify) or in apps (iTunes). Tapes, and even rewritable CD's are non existent. Many millennials don't even know those media.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Spodify not specify (damn auto correct)
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    @rh48hr "How do you even do that in this day and age? "

Upload the songs to YouTube, create a playlist, send someone the URL to the playlist.

Put the MP3 files in a folder on Google Drive or Dropbox, then send someone the URL to the folder.

Put the MP3 files on a USB drive and give them the USB drive. This works particularly well for "car mixes" since many modern cars have USB ports.
  • Cowboy12
    7 years ago
    I created a playlist of mp3's on a thumb drive for my CF.
    We like a lot of the same music, and she seemed to appreciate it.

I think it's less of a PL move than sending her flowers at the club.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Just to make it clear. I burn CD's, not tapes and I have only run into 1 stripper that told me she did not have a way to play a CD. My Mustang has 2 USB ports but I still play my CD's.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    The disappearance of the CD/DVD player has begun in earnest, though. Laptops are leaving them out to save space, cars are starting to not have them in favor of satellite radio and built-in 4G access or Bluetooth/aux cable connection to a phone (I watch my kids when I ride with them, and the aux cable connection happens before they even put the key in the ignition)

I use my DVD player at home 97% of the time for the Netflix and Vudu player it has built-in. I haven't bought an actual CD or DVD in over 5 years.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Heh, mixtape (by which I was thinking you meant playlist, hysterical you're actually burning CDs!) is a level of PLhood I have not sunk to. Not that I'm above it, but it's been decades since I've been truly passionate about music (it's just something that's in the background while I drink and faux-flirt with my stripper), so the topic of me giving her a playlist would never come up. In fact, if anything, it's the reverse ... many of the songs on my phone I heard in the strip club, picked by either the DJ or the strippers, it's one way I keep up with fresh new music; as a result, I'd rather the stripper give ME a playlist!
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    IMO, the only gift 99% of strippers appreciate/like are the greenback$
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    Shadowcat makes mix tapes for dudes? Wow! The faggotry is getting hilarious...
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    I have a life and a job, so no.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Holy shit what a bunch of Losers
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    It’s a lame thing to do for a stripper, unless she asks. You are burdening her to think of you, and do something you want her to do, on her off time.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    ^^ I hadn't thought of that ... but in a way, it IS homework, isn't it? 100% certain the PL will be asking, "what did you think? what's your favorite song?", etc. Unless, of course, she asks
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    I brought a CD to a club once, wanted to ask the DJ to copy or play a song from it... He had no CD player.
  • JohnTitor
    7 years ago
    No offense, but that was a truly terrible idea and a waste of time on your part.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Joc- those all make sense and I have transferred plenty of music for myself on a flash drive. I guess I never thought about giving a girl a flash drive to listen to music.

But then again, I'm not trying to win the heart of any woman.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    It’s a very nice gesture, but only if she asks for it, or has some need for a mix tape, like of her blue tooth is broken and she doesn’t have cds.
  • Digitech
    7 years ago
    Never a mix tape. I do send YouTube links over whatsapp now and then. Not to playlists, but individual songs. Usually the songs reference the dancer's name or something we talked about at our last meeting.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion