tuscl

Trucidos is a Gay CockSucker!

Wednesday, November 22, 2017 5:10 PM
Does anyone disagree with this statement? LOL!

35 comments

• Dougster
    7 years ago
    LOL!
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    Man, that's harsh to throw your sock puppet under the bus like that!
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    You're a bit of a dumb person aren't you, @ppwh? I can't remember most of your comments because they are so boring, but I do remember you make dumb comments across various topics.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    Dammit! I was hoping not to be called out on ruining a high-brow discussion about who is a gay cocksucker.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Naah, you are welcome to insult that gay faggot, Douchester/Trucidos/txtittydumbass. ROTTFLMMFAO
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Okay. I get it. ppwh and vinceygirl are homosexual lovers that's why vinceygirl hobble in with his walker here.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    uh, vm, this was supposed to be on the DL. Why is Dougster talking about it on the internet?
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    If you flirt with shadowcat you may get one of his fsmous mix tapes
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    Famous
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    LMAO, you and your alter egos have vaginas., not me. I fuck [view link] are a bunch of pussies. Lick my buttcrack, Trucidos and I'll fuck you again and again.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    @Trucidos: can't speak for tittyfag but I never cut and paste regarding vinceygirl. Now I am tempted to breakout Selenium one day, OTOH.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Wow! Looks like vinceygirl and Trucidos really are homosexual lovers after all! LOL!
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    There is something really, really wrong with you.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Says the guy who also says there is something really, really wrong with America and it's in decline, when it's actually (and obviously) in its greatest boom and greater than ever. I'll take the opinion of an idiotic third rate divorce lawyer for what it's worth (zero!).
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    LOL!
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    LOL!
  • Trucidos
    6 years ago
    Show me on the doll where Vince Michaels touched you Dougster
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Trucidos is Georgia's Brian Kemp [view link] SJG
  • Trucidos
    6 years ago
    I actually got out of driving 101 in a 35 in a Cleveland Suburb 4 years ago from political connections. I had fun
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    I once farted in class and everyone blamed the retarded girl next to me. So I feel like mine Trumps yours
  • Trucidos
    6 years ago
    Don’t talk about SJGS mom like that
  • ProudLiberalHusband
    6 years ago
    SJG is my wife
  • Trucidos
    6 years ago
    Don’t you let other men fuck your wife?
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    It’s interesting how Trucidos is begging for our attention - and yet a single story from GACA is far more entertaining than anything Trucidos has ever posted.
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Thanks Cash
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I saw this bump and thought Dougster was back.
  • Trucidos
    6 years ago
    Wasn’t there a rumor I was Dougster? I have been accused of being anyone from Juice to SJG to him.
  • ProudLiberalHusband
    6 years ago
    I think your actually Founder himself how else could you do this without repercussions
  • ProudLiberalHusband
    6 years ago
    What do you guys think?
  • Trucidos
    6 years ago
    I think your right
  • ProudLiberalHusband
    6 years ago
    Lol
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Lol SJG Bob Seger-Her Strut [view link] Slow Ride- Foghat [view link] Deep Purple - Woman From Tokyo [view link] SRV - Little Wing [view link] Great Possibilities In Georgia, If They Can Get Enough Voter Registration and Turnout [view link] SEX WORKERS & COMMUNITY PROTEST TO OPPOSE FOSTA/SESTA Harmful legislation does nothing to support sex workers or survivors of trafficking [view link]
  • Trucidos
    6 years ago
    Hahahahaha
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
  • Trucidos
    6 years ago
    Shut up fag
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion