Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Trucidos is a Gay CockSucker!

Dougster

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Does anyone disagree with this statement?

LOL!

Replies (35)Latest

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

LOL!

Profile picture for ppwh
ppwh
•

Man, that's harsh to throw your sock puppet under the bus like that!

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

You're a bit of a dumb person aren't you, @ppwh? I can't remember most of your comments because they are so boring, but I do remember you make dumb comments across various topics.

Profile picture for ppwh
ppwh
•

Dammit! I was hoping not to be called out on ruining a high-brow discussion about who is a gay cocksucker.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Naah, you are welcome to insult that gay faggot, Douchester/Trucidos/txtittydumbass. ROTTFLMMFAO

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Okay. I get it. ppwh and vinceygirl are homosexual lovers that's why vinceygirl hobble in with his walker here.

Profile picture for ppwh
ppwh
•

uh, vm, this was supposed to be on the DL. Why is Dougster talking about it on the internet?

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

If you flirt with shadowcat you may get one of his fsmous mix tapes

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Famous

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

LMAO, you and your alter egos have vaginas., not me. I fuck pussy.You are a bunch of pussies. Lick my buttcrack, Trucidos and I'll fuck you again and again.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

@Trucidos: can't speak for tittyfag but I never cut and paste regarding vinceygirl. Now I am tempted to breakout Selenium one day, OTOH.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Wow! Looks like vinceygirl and Trucidos really are homosexual lovers after all!

LOL!

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

There is something really, really wrong with you.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Says the guy who also says there is something really, really wrong with America and it's in decline, when it's actually (and obviously) in its greatest boom and greater than ever. I'll take the opinion of an idiotic third rate divorce lawyer for what it's worth (zero!).

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

LOL!

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

LOL!

Profile picture for Trucidos
Trucidos
•

Show me on the doll where Vince Michaels touched you Dougster

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•
Profile picture for Trucidos
Trucidos
•

I actually got out of driving 101 in a 35 in a Cleveland Suburb 4 years ago from political connections. I had fun

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

I once farted in class and everyone blamed the retarded girl next to me. So I feel like mine Trumps yours

Profile picture for Trucidos
Trucidos
•

Don’t talk about SJGS mom like that

Profile picture for ProudLiberalHusband
ProudLiberalHusband
•

SJG is my wife

Profile picture for Trucidos
Trucidos
•

Don’t you let other men fuck your wife?

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

It’s interesting how Trucidos is begging for our attention - and yet a single story from GACA is far more entertaining than anything Trucidos has ever posted.

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

Thanks Cash

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I saw this bump and thought Dougster was back.

Profile picture for Trucidos
Trucidos
•

Wasn’t there a rumor I was Dougster?

I have been accused of being anyone from Juice to SJG to him.

Profile picture for ProudLiberalHusband
ProudLiberalHusband
•

I think your actually Founder himself how else could you do this without repercussions

Profile picture for ProudLiberalHusband
ProudLiberalHusband
•

What do you guys think?

Profile picture for Trucidos
Trucidos
•

I think your right

Profile picture for ProudLiberalHusband
ProudLiberalHusband
•

Lol

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Lol

SJG

Bob Seger-Her Strut youtube.com

Slow Ride- Foghat youtube.com

Deep Purple - Woman From Tokyo youtube.com

SRV - Little Wing youtube.com

Great Possibilities In Georgia, If They Can Get Enough Voter Registration and Turnout democracynow.org

SEX WORKERS & COMMUNITY PROTEST TO OPPOSE FOSTA/SESTA Harmful legislation does nothing to support sex workers or survivors of trafficking streetsheet.org

Profile picture for Trucidos
Trucidos
•

Hahahahaha

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

SJG

Profile picture for Trucidos
Trucidos
•

Shut up fag

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement