tuscl

Advice to civvies considering becoming dancers

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
Show us your tits.

15 comments

• MackTruck
    7 years ago
    Dam right
  • Digitech
    7 years ago
    Can you ever see enough naked boobs? Will you ever see a pair and think that you don't need any more? Will you ever see a beautiful woman and not want to see what's beneath her shirt?
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Damn straight.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    "Once you've seen one pair of boobs . . .

you want to see them all."

Ron Smith, comedian
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    That was very insensitive flagooner - you should pay them just to talk to you
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Actual advice? If the clubs aren’t hiring you, it’s bc you are too fat, or (too obviously) just a cheap whore.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    > That was very insensitive flagooner - you should pay them just to talk to you

+1 What ever happened to being civilized and bringing in the most impressive specimens from your stamp collection?
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    And show us your tits.
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    But Bj99, cheap whores need jobs too... ; )
  • whodey
    7 years ago
    When are we as a site going to move past this juvenile "show us your tits" demand of wanna be strippers?

It's not like her tits are going to be the ultimate deciding factor in whether we like a stripper enough to give her all our money. Her tits make make her some money from stage tips and selling a few lap dances.

We all know that extras are the best way for a stripper to make real money. So let's see something that will show us if she has the right skills.

Show us your sex tape!

You know in this day and age most wanna be strippers probably already have one on their phone or would be willing to make one.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    Or the deadbeat BF has one in the GoPro attached to his skateboard helmet that he swore was turned off when she noticed it was sitting on the night stand instead of in the middle of the living room floor with all his other skateboarding crap.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Cheap whores don’t need jobs at strip clubs, and decent strippers don’t need sex tapes or extras.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I like boobies.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Yes, flagooner, I like boobies, also.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    I, myself, am a "show me your ass" guy, but for the sake of brotherly unanimity, today I am a "show us your tits" guy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion