tuscl

Who's watching MNF at a SC?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
I'm at Tootsies Miami, they have a separate sportsbar section/room and usually play the game sound and have large projection TVs

11 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Not planning on getting any LDs though, the value is not there for me
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    not this time, but I watched both of the Vikings Monday night games at an SC.

Chulo, how do the Latinas look? :-)
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    The Latinas look good but the GPS and LM makes me avoid them
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    I thought Tootsies had good contact lap dances like a Vegas club?

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Dances are ok, not great overall - don't feel like paying $25/song for "ok" dances that are played b/w 3 and 3.5 minutes
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Many of the dancers avoid your johnson when grinding and titty-sucking is rare
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    Yeah that's definitely not worth it. Enjoy the game. Seahawks getting worked so far. But they are driving once again.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    dang, avoiding the johnson is very lame. but i'm not surprised they don't allow titty sucking during regular LD's. now, if they didn't allow it during VIPs, that wouldn't be acceptable.

i love watching football at SC's. but i have a much better time if i'm at my CF's club watching the game. i can have her in my lap for long periods of time. at the clubs around here, i have no rapport with the dancers, so they don't spend much time hanging around.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Tootsie's is a great place to hang out. I wish we had a big strip club/sports bar like Tootsie's in Detroit, where I could watch games. But when I go to a Detroit club, the dancers keep pestering me until I get extras.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    I was at Oasis in Atlanta with my SB. Scene was kinda lame. Did see the woman half of a couple get kicked out. Took the man about 10 mins to figure out she was gone and to go check on her. Didn't want to pry, and none of the staff I know really well were working, so I couldn't find out why.

Saw a dancer and a shot girl double team a guy into a VIP. Was back there an hour or more. Must have set him back $1000 or more. At least it was the shot girl who says she sucks and fucks, assuming she actually does.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Heck, I missed out on actually watching the game at Tootsies with my buddy. (:
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion