tuscl

Why isn't there any "Most Reviews" listing under the top 40 list?

Liwet
If she walks away smiling, you spent too much.
What clubs are the most popular among TUSCL reviewers?

7 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    1) Follies Atlanta

2) Playhouse Lounge Burlington, NJ

Baby Dolls Dallas also has close to 2k
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    I've been wondering this myself. It would be convenient to have that information readily available as opposed to look through all the club listings on this site.

A while back, I had some time on my hands and got bored, so I went through the club listings here on TUSCL and took notes on which ones have 1,000 or more reviews. My findings were that there are 14 clubs that have that many reviews (15 if closed clubs count). I started a discussion about it. See below

https://www.tuscl.net/?page=post&id=5236…
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    This thread from a year ago listed the clubs with the most reviews at the time, good chance the order is still pretty-similar:

https://www.tuscl.net/?page=post&id=4637…
  • orangepicture
    7 years ago
    I just came back from the Playhouse Lounge. It is my favorite club to date. Review to be posted tomorrow most likely. My second favorite is on that top 15 list...the Electric Blue Cafe. Both clubs are the real deal and absolutely as reviewed on here, despite lots of "club ad" comments when the Electric Blue gets reviewed. It is an expensive club, but anything goes there.
  • Digitech
    7 years ago
    How about the lowest rated club with the most reviews? Missouri's Lucky Lady Cabaret is the shittiest club I can think of that's still open. It appropriately has an abysmal score of 1/1/1 with 38 reviews. I think that is the lowest possible score. Is there a club with the same rating but more reviews?

How about the worst club with 100 reviews,150,200, etc? I wish I could query the TUSCL database and do some analysis.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Years ago there was a category for the club with the most reviews but just having the most reviews does not make it the best club. Some clubs like the Columbia Platinum Plus are up there based upon past laurels.

I am in favor of a list of clubs with the most reviews in the last 30-90 days. This would be a good indication of which clubs are presently the hottest.

I have noticed a slump in the number of Follies reviews lately. I think this is probably due to the fact that just about everybody has reviewed it and it is getting boring. I haven't even reviewed it in about 5 months.
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    Because nobody cares. It would also encourage club owners/managers to stuff a bunch of shill reviews on the board, which we have more than enough of already.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion