tuscl

Strip club day before thanksgiving

chessmaster
Illinois
Good idea or nah?

31 comments

• K
    7 years ago
    Some days and times are better than others but it is never a bad idea.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Only time i can definitively say its a "bad" idea is if theres no strippers there. :)

That and if theres 1 or 2 strippers and like 20 dudes.
  • etsutwigg222
    7 years ago
    Hitting a strip club is always a good idea....What makes it great or a flop is what happens after arrival.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    I went to one Thanksgiving Night last year and was pleasantly surprised with the results. I wasn't expecting much - I just wanted to get away from all the family - but it turned out good.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Strippers who are lonely looking for companionship may be working, so consider it a mutually beneficial experience.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Strippers who need money will be working. Some of the regular girls won’t be there, and there may be girls who you don’t normally see during that shift.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    A lot of people taking time off and looking to unwind - it hae been mentioned in the past tjat the day before Thanksgiving many a club is packed - plus the girls wanna make that Black Friday shopping $$$
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Good idea. It will give you something to be thankful about.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Similar to what joc13 mentioned about wanting to get away from the fam for a bit, I once went to a smallish black club on Dec 25 and by midnight one could not even find a place to stand and there was still a line at the dooor 30+deep
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Slightly off topic, I tend to double-down on my SC trips between Thanksgiving and New Years. This is the time when 1. the girls need money the most, and 2. the clubs tend to be relatively slower.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Biggest bar night of the year may cut down on the strippers working, but why not. Clubbing is what you make it.
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    What Bj99 said makes it worth a try. The need of money can make tge girls there more accommodating. That can be very good.
  • JackAstor
    7 years ago
    Day before yes. Black Friday when the wives / GFs are shopping and the dudes hit the strip clubs , NO
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    are clubs slower around thanksgiving and christmas time?
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    People take time off past Thanksgiving (burn PTO time they may o/w lose, etc) and in many jobs things slow down so I would think there'd be more clubbing.

• Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    I will visit a club this coming Thanksgiving. So utterly PL of me, but curiosity beckons which ladies also have time to be in the club.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Papi, was that in response to my post about the dead time between Thanksgiving and New Years? If so, I wasn't being hypothetical -- the time between Thanksgiving and New Years is significantly, unquestionably one of the slowest times of the year, and it's not even close. I am sure that like anything else, this could regional, and your city might be totally different, but in my city, it's a dead zone. I've doubled-down on this time period for many many years now!

I have my theories as to why -- if people are taking more time off they're spending it with family, people are feeling poor because they're spending $$$ on presents. I'm guessing that last reason (people are feeling poor) is why the 6 weeks leading up to tax day are slower, too.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    My post was w.r.t. GoVikings post, don't patronize me
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    My foot gon patronize your ass
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I’d say it’s slower money wise. You see different customers, and different girls. Everyone is spending more elsewhere. Also, fewer traveling for work, and those guys tend to spend well.
  • TippingDollars
    7 years ago
    Wednesday is hump day so lots of deals on dances
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    Near me the topless places get super busy on that Wednesday. It starts at lunchtime and continues thruout the night. The nude places seem to get a little bit busier, but nothing like the booze-fueled topless joints.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    When I lived in Dallas, the company I worked for closed for a week during Christmas plus most folks would take additional vacation - during late December I'd often be off for 2 weeks and sometimes 3, thus I'd have a lot of time on my hands and would club hard especially since I would always come down to Miami for vacation to see my fam - I tended to see the big-crowds at night since that is when most non-regular SCers (plus many regular ones) tend to SC
  • goldmongerATL
    7 years ago
    I once clubbed late (for me) at night around 10 PM on the way home from Thanksgiving celebrations. It was a dive bar and had light but reasonable traffic. But, guys there were not spending money. I found a girl that was a six who was desperate for any money and got VIP for a bit more than half the going rate. At one point I asked her why she was working Thanksgiving and she said because she was Jewish!
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    The day before Thanksgiving is the biggest bar night of the year, I think a lot of the strippers will be out partying, not working.
  • Book Guy
    7 years ago
    What about the day before the day before Thanksgiving? :)
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    we are soooo desperate.
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    What about faggits named SJG?

Will he be stuck at home making batches of gravy to freeze and store for use throughout the holiday season? That's a mighty load of leftover gravy!
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    I went on Monday of this Thanksgiving week, and the value was good! I've never recalled that much talent working on a Monday early afternoon. Satisfied my clubbing experience for quite some time to come. Might even wait until the week before Christmas. Attitudes are more relaxed.
  • lick-that
    7 years ago
    Ditto MEAT
    Went last night Mon, was jumping. Several girls said they were taking Tue off then work the Party on Wed.
  • goosman
    7 years ago
    I saw a Monday evening shift this week that was quite surprising for the numbers on what is usually the slowest day.
    Operation get that Christmas money is in full effect.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion