tuscl

Info requested for Phoenix AZ visit

Making my annual business trip to Phoenix. Can anyone tell me if Ashley and Scarlett are still working at Eve’s Tease? I checked the reviews but nothing since July.

18 comments

• vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    They are at jackslash's place having his world famous lasagna.
  • Beershoes
    7 years ago
    Well vincemichaels. I only get to Phoenix once a year, so if that is a local reference, I don’t understand it.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Ashley is sucking my dick at the moment. When I finish she will spit my love into Scarlett’s mouth. Nice girls.
  • Beershoes
    7 years ago
    Well as awesome as that scenario sounds...I’m sensing that I’m not really going to get an answer.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    It _is_ an awfully specific question for someone who is not a very active contributor to ask and then expect a direct answer.
  • Beershoes
    7 years ago
    Well all I can say is I was there last year on business and enjoyed spending time with them. All I’m trying to do is find out if they are still working there. I don’t have a lot of activity, that is true but I would think that would be a good reason to ask a question like I have. If there is some rule of etiquette that I’m violating please let me know and I’ll try to do better in the future.
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    You might get a better answer from some of the AZ posters later on. It's still pretty early out there. Give them time to wake up and check the forums. In the meantime you'll need to wade through the obligatory BS posts. Folks around here are more apt to help folks who contribute more often with reviews or in discussions.

Do you only club once a year during this annual trip? If so you sound like me. I'm trying to go more often though, but my home area sucks.
  • Beershoes
    7 years ago
    I really only club while traveling my local area has some strict rules and is quite expensive.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Strip clubs have a lot of turnover, i.e. chances of a particular girl(s) being at a particular club, and for someone to be on here that visits that particular club, and happens to know those girls, is pretty-slim, especially one year after the fact.

It's kinda a rook question and why you are getting some flack - with many clubs in PHX and tons of dancers, you are focused on two particular chicks at a club that's not one of the top clubs in PHX - with so many choices in PHX and you only get there 1x/yr you are focused on 2 girls you met at a less-poular club a year ago
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    TUSCL is a good site but def far from perfect, it kinda has its M.O. and "unwritten rules" - i.e. don't take the PL-hazing too personally
  • Beershoes
    7 years ago
    I’m not really taking it personally, although that might be hard to tell from the text format. It is precisely because of the high turn over and popularity of that club that I ask the question. I think that they would stand out in the dancer population I saw last time. So I was hoping that there might be folks who frequent the place that could say whether they are still there. It is certainly not the end of the world if they aren’t. If they are however I will be looking forward to my visit that much more. I also recognize that TFP is correct about the time zone issue and I’ll wait patiently for the folks out there. Thanks.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    I was going to suggest another club, but then I was surprised to see that Eve’s is the fourth highest rated club in Phoenix. It’s been at least 10 years since I’ve been there. I’ll bet that’s true for a lot of the TUSCL regulars. We tend to be HL fanboys. Do us a favor and post a review on your visit to Eve’s.
  • Beershoes
    7 years ago
    You can see my review from last November. I will update with how this trip goes.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    A lot of guys that are into a particular girl(s) will get her # - today many people have a burn-app on their smartphones where they don't have to give their real # but can still be contacted, thus many a dancer will give a # b/c they want the repeat biz.

Although you are not a regular, getting her # would of course make it easier to arrange meeting up with them to either not miss them on their day off or if they may have switched clubs
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    With the track record strippers have with phones, you'd be luck if they had the same number a year later.
  • minnow
    7 years ago
    Beershoes: How challenging is it to look up Eve's Tease phone number, and asking them if your fave dancers are still there ? Or to check their website to see if they publish their nightly dancer lineup ?
    OK, I know that club employees aren't the most forthright/honest people around, but if there hasn't been a review since July, and this DB has several active reviewers on it, what made you think that you could glean some info from the board ? How many threads can you recall about Eve's Tease in the last 6 months ? Hell, I can't recall any in my 12 years on Tuscl.

If you spend any time reading the DB, you should know that there's several Detroit, South FL, Atlanta, TJ, SoCal, and, yes a few Phoenix regulars who post. You should be able to glean from the discussions the hottest club of choice, which for PHX is HiLiters, with BSC a distant second. Your apparent lack of awareness literally invites being on the receiving end of a shit barrage. Please let us know how your PHX club visit(s) go.

PS- In all the posts about clubs, I don't see that many that blab about dancers by name.I'd give the odds of 30-50% that your fave dancers are still there one year later.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    I don't believe Ashley works there anymore, but she is not trustworthy. Everything you hear from her is SS. You want to stay as far away from her as possible if she has returned.

I don't know anything about Scarlett. So I can't help you there.

Good luck.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    The real question in all this is whether it's Beer Shoes or Beers Hoes.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion