7 years ago
    Victimless crime?
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    she's cute.

where does she dance?
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    what in the ever living fuck is going on???

isn't it conventional wisdom that women prefer men who are older? so why is it that I hardly ever hear about male teachers banging female students anymore, but I can't even keep track of all the female teachers who are sleeping with male (and occasionally female) students? - one female teacher with one male student, one female teacher with two male students, two female teachers with one male student...

and usually these teachers seem to be young and cute, so is it the teachers coming on to the students, or is it the male students coming on to the teachers? inquiring minds want to know...
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    I'd do her.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    If it was a male teacher banging female students there would be cries for his public execution. In this case, people just like: man, I wish I was that guy when I was 17.
  • goldmongerATL
    7 years ago
    Reading the article, she was banging him IN SCHOOL. I bet she was "smokin" in the boys' room!
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    ^^^ LOL
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Damn coach put me in!!!
  • goldmongerATL
    7 years ago
    I had a smoking hot first year teacher in high school. She taught a freshman level class, but there was one senior in the class. He had been left back years earlier so he was 19. The next year she was married and pregnant. Same last name as that senior guy!

Back when we were young, you COULD have been that 17 year old guy and gotten away with it.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    If it's my son, as long as she wasn't holding his grade over his head to sleep with her, I'd probably high five him and move on. He's 17 for Pete's sake and she's pretty hot. I started college when I was 17.

Double standard is I would be pissed if it was my daughter. Lol

I dated an 18-19 year old when I was 25. Just 1-2 years earlier earlier and I'm in jail.

I had a roommate in college who got a bj from the 15 year old sister of one of his girlfriends In the dorm. He would have been in deep shit if his friend or her parents found out.
  • goldmongerATL
    7 years ago
    I think the underage thing was a lot more acceptable/forgivable decades ago. I remember in college that high school girls would crash dorm and frat parties because they knew they would be the center of attention, would be given booze and they had to know fully well they would be putting out for one (or more) guys in some way. They often spent the night with some random college guy(s). No one seemed think that was an issue. The underage drinking was a bigger issue than a 19-20 year old and a 16-17 year old hooking up.
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    She is cute...way to go dude! Now tell her you'll wait for her.
  • whodey
    7 years ago
    Someone needs to round up all these horny teachers to start a new club. "Teacher's Lounge" "School Daze" or something like that with a slogan "Our teachers are looking for some new students to teach a lesson" or "Our teachers put the ass back in class."

I'd be right up in the front of the class.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    "... isn't it conventional wisdom that women prefer men who are older ..."

It's those damn feminists telling women they should be like men

:)
  • JAprufrock
    7 years ago
    Prison guards will be performing cavity searches on her on a regular basis. She'll be stretched out in no time.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    This would be more interesting if her husband pressed charges against the student for criminal conversation or adultery.
  • VeryBigDawg
    7 years ago
    She is hot!

Where were these teachers when I grew up? :)
  • samsung1
    7 years ago
    I wonder how they got caught? Too much texting?
  • bang69
    7 years ago
    i'd do her in a heart beat. Where will she be dancing & will she give extras
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    "... I wonder how they got caught ..."

I was wondering the same-thing - I assume a 17 y/o guy would not be able to keep a secret like-that and would tell his friends and then it mushrooms from there
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    She’s doable. Better than most of the ones I’ve seen.
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    She better than a lot lizzards
  • bubba267
    7 years ago
    definitely my type.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion